KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

My in-game name is konasei, however, my main account is atoki
My alt accounts include mohbi, lumive & keonshi

Previous bans:
I have not had any previous bans on the RPH network

Describe your activity on the server?:
I am very active on the server, logging on from around 5pm until about 11/12pm. However, my activity has been declining recently on weekends
due to my newly-acquired job which is from mornings until evenings, however finishing at 10pm at the latest

Which time zone are you in?:
I am in the GMT timezone

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
I do, and my discord tag is atoki#8090

Do you have a microphone?:
I do!

List your current and past applications:
Oh boy.

IC-Related Applications:
1x KPD application (ACCEPTED)
1x College professor application (ACCEPTED)
1x School employee application (ACCEPTED)
2x College Applications (ACCEPTED)

Character authentication applications:
8x Language applications (ACCEPTED)
1x Language application (DENIED)

OOC-Related Applications:
[SRP]
3x Event team applications (DENIED)
1x Staff Application (ACCEPTED)
1x Staff Application (DENIED)
[FRP]
1x Lore team application (ACCEPTED)
1x Moderator application (ACCEPTED)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have quite a few experiences, to say the least. Being on the server for the length that I have been had given me the opportunity to work on my
roleplaying ability. My experiences both as an employee in the school, a professor and on the four teams that have I been on have also given me perfect experience
and time to work on my roleplay. Becoming an EMS will certainly help to develop my detailRP skills further.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
As of recent, I have been looking for ways to busy myself on the server as well as help players out through an IC position. Whilst I can do this perfectly fine in other roles, I have also been interested in getting back in the KPD. Whilst that is more activity-driven and spontaneous, I find that EMS will suit my OOC schedule perfectly. This, and also the fact that it will give me more roleplay than I have been included in for the past month or so which is one of my main motivations for applying for this position. On top of that, I can also say that I am a quick learner when doing things hands-on, and whilst I do prefer action-based roles, EMS will give me both heavy roleplay as well as action (in its own sense). I can benefit the team with my speedy quick typing, my ability to learn things quickly in a hands-on environment as well as work well under pressure which my full year and a half with the KPD had taught me to do.

Which medical role are you applying for?:
I am currently applying for a position as a doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
It is the doctor's job to assist those who come into the hospital seeking medical attention. They are responsible for diagnosing patients with diseases as well as recommending and giving treatment to help cure their problems. They should conduct examinations and proper treatment for their patients. You must use the knowledge that you have gained from your training and apply it well and proper to help bring your patients back to health. It is the doctor's duty to care for the patients and keep a keen eye out on their health and condition be it through appointments or caring for patients are admitted to the hospital, their condition can take a turn at any moment so it is up to them to be prepared for anything.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

- HOSPITAL DIRECTOR -
The hospital director is, of course, the lead of the hospital. They are in charge of coordinating what goes on in the facility as well as managing all the employees of the hospital. They monitor activity, they monitor the going on's of the hospital as well as making sure the work that is going on is smooth and efficient

- CLINICAL MANAGER -
The clinical manager is the second in charge, the director's right hand. They are in charge of watching over the clinical leads as well as all members of the hospital staff. It is also their job to take charge whenever the Director is unavailable. They assist the director with their work as well as working with all the other hospital staff to make sure they are working well.

- CLINICAL LEAD -
The clinical leads are the higher-ups of each medical practice, surgeon, doctor and psychiatrist. They are selected as they are the most educated and efficient workers in each specific department as well as the most trusted. They train the trainees of their department, making sure their own workers are working smoothly

- SURGEON -
It is a surgeon's job to carry out intricate and life-saving surgeries for the patients of the hospital. They are the only department permitted to carry out more severe surgeries than doctors are able to. They are responsible for the patient and help nurse them back to health through their medical treatment in the operating room.

- DOCTOR -
Doctors are those responsible for treating wounds that are not too serious and that do not require surgery. They diagnose patients with diseases, help treat unserious wounds as well as are the medical personnel that citizens can rely on when they have a worry about their health.

- PSYCHIATRIST -
Psychiatrists are those who treat mainly mental problems with the usage of medicine and therapy. They are trained to give their patients advice and medicine to help with their disorders. They are a helping hand for the citizens of Karakura, someone to listen to and to give advice.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
[CODE CLEAR] | the emergency is over
[CODE BLUE] | cardiac or respiratory arrest or a medical emergency
[CODE RED] | fire located in the facility
[CODE PINK] | infant abduction / pediatric emergency / obstetrical emergency
[CODE ORANGE] | hazardous spills (a hazardous material has been spilt or released; it is unsafe to be exposed to it)
[CODE SILVER] | weapon or hostage situation
[CODE WHITE] | neonatal emergency
[CODE GRAY] | combative person (combative or abusive behaviour by patients, families, visitors, staff or physicians)
[CODE BROWN] | severe weather report (or a patient's uncontrolled release of faeces, usually post-constipation treatment, requiring cleanup by nurses and others)
[CODE VIOLET] | the evacuation of an aggressive individual
[CODE GREEN] | emergency activation
[CODE BLACK] | bomb threat

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I am fully aware of this, and I definitely acknowledge this

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I agree. If I didn't, I wouldn't be applying

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this and will be at training when scheduled (Reasoning will be given if I am unable to attend)

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge and I understand

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Genkai is just your average joe. Attractive in his own means with dimples on his cheeks, fluffy black hair which has slight curls that is usually either left natural or tied up, tied up usually when he's working on something. At his age, Genkai is physically fit with a toned physique that is kept in shape through a strict dietary and workout routine that he has kept going for about two years now. Genkai is of average height, 5'8". Nothing really makes him unique as he is just your generic-looking guy, although just because he's plain does not mean there's not something special about him. Maybe that little glint in those dark brown eyes? Or that little smirk that appears when he's in a good mood? Sure, he's normal, but everyone has secrets.

What are they like on and off the job?
Genkai is quite a generic soul. There's nothing entirely too special about him. He's a hard worker both on and off the job if he sets his mind to it, which shouldn't be too hard for him, although usually, you would see him around with quite a stony, solemn expression on his face. Although the expression doesn't match the mood, Genkai has a very slight bad temper although it is not usual for him to get too angry, so you shouldn't worry about that. He believes in fairness, having been taught that from a young age, and that he is passionate about the things that he believes in. It is one of his goals in life to not let other people feel so left out like his parents had done, so that mindset is something that heavily motivated him through his studies and work. Although he is a good team worker, he usually keeps personal stuff to himself, something which he does not like troubling others unless it's someone who is special to him. He is kind and he is respectful, plus a dash of honesty to sum him up. He may seem like a moody git on the outside but really he's just constantly focused on work so he wouldn't be entirely so talkative once fully focused on the job.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Genkai is a good team worker, always focused on the job and getting help where necessary. Although he is a good worker whilst working solo, working alongside co-workers is also is a great motivator for him, meaning he'll have someone alongside him to assist him with the job, something which he can return with his own skills and expertise. His future is not planned out, as Genkai is the type of person to just go with the flow, anything goes.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
Genkai does not have any mental or physical illnesses

BACKSTORY
Born to Tora Seijuro and Maki Zen'in-Seijuro on a cold winter's morning on the twenty-ninth of December, 1993. From a young age, Genkai knew the focus was on his "gifted" older brother Kaito, not that he would show his jealousy as he had been taught strictly not to. An average childhood was what he had, from a very young age he had been taught good manners and modesty towards all those around him, learning not to be surprised if it's something that doesn't get returned, but that's life. His childhood wasn't something so entirely special, it was quite the normal Japanese childhood, growing up in a rather peaceful middle-class neighbourhood. Genkai wasn't so special as his brother was to his parents, although he was academically gifted which helped him to excel in his studies, usually getting in the top three of results in his classes, something which his parents didn't really pay much mind to. Growing up, Genkai became quiet and kept to himself whilst going through his studies, doing his work and handing it in when told at a good level of detail and full attention to the subjects that he had to learn. As previously states, he's your average guy aside from his academic qualities, so years of school slowly drifted into medical school which consisted of a few years of hard work and dedicated classwork finally got him his degrees. From then on, he moved back home to live in his home town close to his parent's, working in their local medical centre for a good enough time to get recognised for his medical qualities. The death of his parents in 2013 didn't entirely strike him as hard as his other siblings as he was never so close to them, but of course, it hurt to lose those two important people. Through those months after, Genkai just put his head down and worked hard, something which would've made his parents proud . . If they were still alive. Three years ago, it all went wrong. The stress eating and laziness after work had put him in a bad place, enough to develop type 2 diabetes. This came as a surprise to him, and it was an immediate goal of his to get back in shape as well as move on in life. For the last two years, Genkai had been working on himself as well as his work, turning vegetarian and sticking to a very strict workout regime. Now in great physical shape, Genkai was finally happy with himself and where he was, and moving on to a different location was something that had been in his mind for a while, so it was finally time to move.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Genkai Seijuro

Characters Title:
Mr.

Characters Given Name:
Gen, Genkai, "Mr Seijuro"

Characters Preferred Name:
Genkai

Characters Age:
Genkai is 28 years of age, soon to be 29 as his birthdate is the 29th December 1993.

Characters Gender:
Genkai is of the male gender

Characters Religious Domination:
Shintoism

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Genkai is Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
Genkai has 4 years of residency

Working Experience(s):
Genkai worked in a medical centre in his home town for about 4 years, hoping to move to Karakura Hospital straight from said job

Academic Degree:
Genkai has a doctorate

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Genkai received a degree in biology and biochemistry

Minor(s):
Genkai received a minor in health and human physiology

Native Languages:
His native language is Japanese

Other Languages:
Genkai can speak no other languages

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread