Accepted atoki || Event Application 2

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+
IGN:
atoki

Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
Regarding my activity, I am pretty much on every day. Whether that be in the discord server, on my main account, atoki, which I am on the highschool football team, or on my alt account opennenoor, which is used for the KPD. Alongside this, I am on the Bobcat event team which I have been on only for a short while. I am on for quite a few hours a day, mainly in the evenings if I am not working, which will vary each week up until early June. My activity will also be consistent with social activities IRL, but that should not affect my activity unless specified.

I have only one infraction on my punishment history, and that was a warning.

Please provide any previous faction applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:

OOC FACTIONS

| #1 Staff team application
| #1 Event team application
| #2 Event team application
| #2 Staff team application
| #3 Staff team application
| #3 Event team application

IC FACTIONS
| #1 KPD application
| #1 College Professor Application
| #1 School Employee Application
| #1 Doctor Application
| #2 College Professor Application
| #2 KPD Application

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
My discord is atoki#7218, and I do indeed have a working microphone

What is your time zone and country of residence?:
I live in the UK, so my time zone is either GMT, or BST.

Are you aware that if you are inactive on the team you will be demoted?
Yes, I am totally aware.

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
Having been on the server for around three years, I believe I have accomplished many things that can provide an example of my team working abilities. From an IC perspective, I have been on four school sports teams, and I have been a higher-up within the KPD as well as having been a higher-up in the school employee team, where I was promoted to head receptionist. Continuing on, when I was a member of staff for the server, I had become SLT thanks to my experience within the school faction. As there is a large amount of faculty, team working is dire within this faction. It is also extremely important to have team working skills in any faction you are in on the server. I am also a member of the Bobcats event team, where events have already been started on and are currently in the works.

I remained on the SRP staff team for around 8 months, where I was quickly promoted to admin thanks to my expertise in teamwork and working with the community, and working effectively. As a staff member, teamwork is the paramount skill that one must have to be on this team, and I believe that I was quite successful in that case.

From an OOC perspective, I have been a part of my school rugby team, as well as jobs that require a knowledge of teamwork. This includes working as a caterer and in retail, as well as working as driving around important officials during an air show.

Are you currently part of any Community Team? If so, which one and do you think you are able to manage your activity in both?
I am not.

Please provide a minimum of three detailed event suggestions that would work for our server:

golden gang.PNG
EVENT LORE
Hundreds of years ago, when Japan was still growing, there was one almighty group of samurais that ruled almost half of the country. No one could stop them; countless numbers of soldiers were slain in vain to defeat them. Their weapon? The golden katana. A weapon rumoured to be crafted with the strongest of gold and infused with each soul taken by the blade; allowing the wielder to channel the slain’s strength. This happened for two decades, until the entire group disappeared within the boundaries of modern-day Karakura. The weapon, its wielder, and the members of the fabled group . . Gone.Whilst the tales of their names, faces, their grand escapades and battles grew dust, the tale of the weapon did not. Many individuals in the criminal underworld have tried to find it, they either disappear, or come back empty handed and telling tales of ghost warriors. But now, thanks to an extraordinary discovery; the golden katana’s authenticity has risen to the surface once again and the location has been hinted to be within the city’s underbelly.

EVENT CONCEPT
This event will take place over a week. Here, on the first day, citizens of the city will learn about the fabled samurais and its weapon thanks to a news report posted by a mysterious reporter. This reporter will send out the report, and then disappear. Who were they? No one knew, but the report stirred much more talk than the poltergeist reporter. Gangs and citizens alike across the city scramble to be the first to discover the weapon, and the next person to channel the fabled power of the blade.Those who find the katana will have the crown title of the golden soldier, one name which Japan has not seen for hundreds of years. During this week, players will have to explore the depths of the sewers, venturing into places never discovered before. It may be dangerous, it may be easy, only the best will succeed in finding the fabled weapon.One problem. The fabled soldiers shall be waiting. Ghostly shadows of their former physical glory remain guarding the weapon they so long to hold, fending off anyone who so wishes to lay their hands upon it and steal it away from them.

RESOURCES NEEDED
The characters that will be introduced in this event will be three ghosts that protect the weapon. One will be the fabled leader, the ‘final boss’. The other two ghosts will just be members of the group that remained to assist their leader in the spiritual world. The final character will be the reporter who begins the entire event with the report. This can be any character, from an event-only character to a pre-made character. If the character existed before, it could give extra lore to their story. How did they know of the weapon?

The resources needed for this event will be additions to the sewers. This will include a very concealed entrance that exploring the servers will be necessary. This will lead to different rooms, each in their own state of decay. Here, these rooms will be decorated with various treasures from the olden ages. A vault of hidden valuable treasures, but what could it lead to? Only those who venture deep enough, passing the ghostly warriors, will find out. There wouldn’t be any factions involved unless emergency factions receive calls regarding injuries. . And phantom soldiers.

EVENT POSTS
/events will not be needed at the beginning of the event, as it is mainly roleplay-driven, and no one will have control of what will happen and when it ends. Most likely /ita’s will be useful for when players eventually do discover the location of the weapon, describing physical characteristics of the vault and the paths leading to it. This can be one event-team member, a staff member, or more.

────────────​
meiji.PNG
EVENT CONCEPT
This event is designed to give players an insight to what Japan was like during the Meiji period, ranging from the years 1868 to 1912. To begin this event, a school-wide class will be hosted in the gymnasium. This will be the beginnings of a school trip to the monastery; showcasing the only historical thing standing within the city. The teacher, and maybe even a few other school staff, will guide the students through the forest to the monastery where they will meet the shrine members. Listening in, the shrine members will give them a day in the life - what it’s like to work there, talking about the religion of Shinto and what Japan would’ve been like many years ago and about what Japan was like when the monastery was built.

Once this trip is finished, the students will be taken down the monastery path. Reaching the final Torii. As they pass through, they will be teleported to the AU server. Once there, the characters will not realise anything has happened. As they pass through the forest, which will be a lot more dense, then some may catch on. The leader of the school trip, maybe even a member of SLT, will know the way to the location of the event, so leading the students to the area will be their job. There, they will happening upon a guarded village and managing to enter, they will be greeted by a couple of townsfolk who will take them to the leader of the village. This may just be the school staff, or the entire group of students. Here, once explained their problem, the villagers will then take the students to an area where they can talk about the village. What it’s like to live in the period, the dangers, and their day-to-day life. This can even be met with other students talking to the village folk about what life is like in modern-day Karakura.

Whilst only two members of the town will be present; the leader and a town citizen, the other community-team members will switch to different characters. Raiders. This will be the second part of the event. The village will sound an alarm, explaining the disappearance of the village-folk as they would be hiding. In they come, storming the entrance wielding weapons. Alongside this happening, PVP will be enabled on the event server. They capture the village leader, and who other than their SLT member. The students will have to free the two and escape the raiders; running through the forest back to the torii of the monastery.

If you’re killed, you will have teleported back to the main server. If you escape, you will be teleported back to the main server.

RESOURCES NEEDED:
Both event and lore team members alike will be included within this event. With the help of the lore team, characters visiting this AU will be given a history lesson of what life was like in the 1800s. Think of this as a living history museum, but . . quite literally history. Lore and event members will be able to play characters, ranging from your average townsfolk to the settlement’s leader. Having members of the lore team will also be useful thanks to the in-depth knowledge of Karakura’s history.

The map for the event server will need to contain the exit of the shrine, as that is how they students enter this world. Alongside this, a dense forest where a subtle path will lead them to a small settlement. The settlement will require house exteriors, and a meeting hall. This event will also require a collection of shrine staff, a member of SLT, one or two additional faculty members and a history teacher.

EVENT POSTS
Event posts will be needed from the very beginning. Some examples are listed below;

/event [Hex] The bell rings. It is finally time for the school history trip to begin! Congregate in the auditorium for instructions of what to do.

/event [Hex] Having walked through the Torii, students will begin to feel a change in the air. It feels cleaner, and much warmer. Birdsong has grown much louder, accompanied with a gentle rustle of the wind blowing through the denser trees. Your phone loses signal.

/event [Hex] Everyone within the settlement would hear a sudden crash of a gong. What does that mean? Hurried footsteps outside of the hall would be heard which were suddenly accompanied by screams and the clashing of metal. &lRaiders!

The locations that will be needed for this event will be the school auditorium, the forest, monastery and finally the map for the event server.

────────────
monsoon.PNG
EVENT CONCEPT:
This event will be the celebration of the monsoon festival, celebrating the significance of the beauty and vibrance of the rainy season. This event will be done to showcase everything that this season brings. From the cool showers to the eye-catching flowers that bloom during this season, this can also be a presentation of the cultural traditions that take place during this time. There will be many things for the festival attendees to do. Activities, photo booths, themed booths and performances on stage. These booths can include many things. Traditional culinary plates, a booth where attendees can craft little accessories such as origami and paper lanterns and a booth where players can experience the Japanese tea ceremony, where they can have a freshly brewed cup of tea whilst being taught the cultural significance of the ceremony. Another booth for the selling of flowers and anything natural that blossoms during this season and finally, a booth that sells items related to this festival; cherry blossom fans, umbrellas and much more. Throughout this event, many activities can take place, from the mentioned tea ceremony to watching a performance of a traditional dance upon the stage. At the end of the event, there will be a dolphin sighting. As players rush to one side of the platform, they will see a pod of dolphins swimming around the area. As they watch the dolphins showing off, a band will ready themself on stage. Once they finish, that will be the end of the festival.

RESOURCES NEEDED:
A large platform built off of Karakura beach alongside a pier leading to it. It will be completely flat, but with decorations lining its deck. Photobooths, stalls, games and a stage will all be featured; the latter taking place at the furthest end of the boat. Upon the stage, anyone can show off their talents. Bands, solo singers and dancers alike will be able to volunteer to show off their abilities and captivate their audiences. Dedicated photo booths will be set up with various themes. From themes of rain, where umbrellas will be given, to the beauty of Japan’s nature with cherry blossom leaves and bamboo; everything to capture what the season contributes to the island country. The platform should be decorated with leaves and vines with patches of grass, making it seem as if the whole thing was being taken back by nature.

EVENT POSTS
Most posts that’d be needed would be stating that the festival is beginning. Through this, they will state when different activities will begin.

/event [Hex] The Monsoon Festival has finally begun! Make your way to the beach to join in on the festivities
/event [Hex] What was that? A flash of blue across the dark horizon. A pod of dolphins have appeared, flipping and flying out of the ocean to put on a show for all the spectators.

/event [Hex] With a clash of drums, the event finale begins; [bandname] are here to say goodnight to you all, and to thank you for your attendance to the celebration of Japan’s nature.

────────────​

Tippie

Level 167
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Thank you for your application and congratulations! We're happy to welcome you as an event team member! You will receive your roles and all other information you need shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread