Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

lumive

Discord Name & Tag:
atoki#7218

Previous bans:
No previous bans.

Describe your activity on the server:
My current activity is as best as it can be. I am on every day for a good few hours, mainly in the afternoon. As I am in university, my studies and lectures will 100% take priority over my activity however I will still be available in discord.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

2x College applications
2x KPD application
1x KPD application
2x College professor application
1x School employee application
1x EMS application
-- --
7x Language applications

-- --
3x Event team applications
1x Staff Application
1x Staff Application

What is your motivation for applying?:
I had been part of the KPD for quite some time over the years, and my main motivation for reapplying is that I thoroughly enjoyed the teamwork and all the things I was able to do as a police officer during that time. As a university student studying criminology, I find this sort of job and its in-game roles intriguing. I enjoy the criminal-catching aspect, the teamwork, the law-orientated work and the strictness that officers have to comply with.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Although I did have a pretty extensive knowledge of policework thanks to my year spent on the KPD team, I believe that I won’t be fully 100% with everything thanks to the time spent away as well as the multitude of rules and guidelines that have been changed since I’ve been gone. I recognise that I know quite a lot of the information needed, however, there will be gaps in my knowledge that I am ready to learn and fill in.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The role of the police officer is important to SchoolRP because the server has different aspects to roleplay rather than just school, the police are needed to keep citizens and bay and that laws are being followed. The KPD are also there to add thrill and risk to the life of the criminals and law-breakers, the officers using their extensive training to be the best they can be.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I agree that I will give my 100% to the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge and understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Kagan Beckermann

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male - he/him

Character's Academic Background:
Masters in law

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
JSL, German

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Kagan comes from a working-class family based in Germany. He always strives to do his best with anything, be it schoolwork to simple hobbies such as painting. Kagan is tall and well-built thanks to constant physical exercise and his previous time on the force. He carries himself formally; with a stoic expression and a sharp posture that he’s held since a young age.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Kagan would think with a level head and speak with a respectful tongue. He’s addicted and completely devoted to his work, so any moments of him stepping out of line would be something that’s completely out of character for him. He keeps a strategic eye out for everything, quickly playing scenarios out in his mind as well as taking the appropriate approaches with caution.

In a casual situation, Kagan still keeps his formalities. Years of trained work had formed him to be such a way. He’s polite and respectful yet still keeps the formalities with everyone who deserves it. It is a rare sight to see Kagan breaking off from this characteristic; seeing this man laugh or even crack a smile is an event someone would miss easily.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Kagan is completely respectful of all of his co-workers. That’s what he prefers, although working solo is just as ideal for him. Working in a team, in his mind, is the best way to succeed as everyone has their own role to play and if followed correctly, then the job will get done efficiently.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
A leader. A level-headed mindset and an attitude strictly set on formality and hard-working have moulded this man into a leader. He takes responsibility no matter how heavy on his shoulders and deals with it in the best way possible. Thanks to his attitude towards everything, Kagan has been a positive role model for his younger brother, not that he would notice.

BACKSTORY
Kagan was born in 1991 in the city of Karlsruhe in the Baden-Württemberg state of Germany to a low-income family. The Beckermann generations were well-known in their area for their hard-working attitudes and their ability to get even the most stressful and tough jobs done. With an average school life and a major interest in rugby, Kagan found himself enjoying the teachings and values of the law, and that’s what drew him to study it in college. Thanks to his mindset of keeping his head down and his mind constantly working, Kagan was able to sail through the educational part of his life quite quickly.

Kagan immediately hopped on the opportunity of being a police cadet once he had finished college thanks to his major interest in carrying out the law, however, although he was at the mature age of 19, his parents took him with them on the next plane over to Japan where they settled in a small city by the name of Karakura.

Now settling down in the city, Kagan joined the police cadets of Karakura around the age of 21 once he had got himself into the physique and mindset he preferred to have. Keeping himself in the force for quite some time found himself at the top rank of vice-head lieutenant of the KPD, one where Kagan found himself comfortably working alongside his colleagues as well as giving opinions and input alongside the other higher-ups.

This time flew past and by the time Kagan had reached 29, he called it quits thanks to an incident that lead him to injury. Recovering, Kagan found himself interested in ways to still teach and express his knowledge of the laws as well as his constantly-working mindset, Kagan applied to be a professor at the college within Karakura. This was very short-lived, as Kagan was not very stimulated by the very placid lifestyle and that he missed the action.

Now at 32, Kagan has found himself reapplying for the force.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

You cannot, it is possession of a minor weapon.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Lactulose
Paracetamol
Cough Syrup
Unbranded Bandage
Surgical Mask

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
You should call for backup if you are alone. If you jump into the situation yourself, you never know if the co-worker may turn on you. Make sure your body cam is on and recording. Then, having your backup with you, you are then safe to remove the abusive colleague using any of the policing procedures necessary. This incident would then get immediately reported to a higher-up officer whilst the inmate would be treated for any injuries that they may have received.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
Immediately you should call for backup if it is just yourself and the co-worker. Once that is done, and your location is specified, you are able to move in and apprehend the assaulter to the best of your abilities. It may not be safe, but it still protects your co-worker from receiving any potential or further injuries.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Evidence would immediately be gathered without the knowledge of the corrupted individual. Proof of their assistance would be gathered if possible and presented to the higher-ups. Having this brought to light would hopefully trigger an investigation into the certain colleague and that investigative team would be able to get to the bottom of it and deliver the needed justice.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Their bribes would be dismissed immediately and they would be ensured that what they are doing is completely illegal. If they do not comply, a fine or an arrest would take place (depending on what is suitable). If the bribery happens after an individual is arrested for the same or separate crime, a higher-up will be contacted with the information and a possible extension to their sentence.

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!​

WHAT NOW?
-
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

- We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!​

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread