players online

Accepted [Aton Kenai Gauthier] Tutor app STHUPLE4S3

GoPleas3

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: STHUPLE4S3

How old are you? (Optional): 16

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): ボニー#6428

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): Never.

What is your timezone?: PST

Describe your activity on the server: I'm on for either 8 or more hours straight per day.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do understand that completely.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A Tutor reviews classroom or curricula topics and assignments. Assisting students with homework, projects, test preparation, papers, research and other academic tasks. They work with students to help them understand key concepts, especially those learned in the classroom. Tutor also must have excellent patience, eye contact with their student, listening abilities, and good communication with one another. Every student learns differently, one may understand a History topic in an instant while another will take a few hours trying to understand what really is going on. Patience is really key as a Tutor. They shouldn't bully kid's either with their questions or concerns.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I was a tutor on my previous account before I took a break from SRP but it wasn't as much fun because I was always offline at the time. I am a lot more serious with SRP now, which is why I am applying again to try and get the experience I had previously wanted. I do GangRP as well, a lot of fighting, but it seems to have died down so I'm wanting to just focus on activities inside the school rather than outside.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: https://schoolrp.net/threads/akashis-language-app-redo.35964/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

I'm currently a 18 year old high school student on SRP, grade 12.

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
If students were cursing at me and it continued on even after telling them how inappropriate it is and rude. I would simply go to another teacher and ask them if they have any spots open for detention. I would also tell them about how rude they were and as I tried lecturing them about why it is wrong to speak to a higher up, they continued the foul language.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I would walk in between the two students, breaking it up, and possibly call another teacher if the fighting continued on or was really bad. I'd also call a nurse if the two students were harmed brutally during the fight. If it was only a verbal fight I would simply talk to them about how being rude to one another takes more work than being nice. Talking things out are better than starting up a riot about it. Peaceful conversations are best.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If it was an employee trying to hurt another student, without hesitation I would throw myself in ready to fight for that kid. If the employee happened to be doing gang like activities then I would write down their clothing and what they look like and report it to the school/police. The school is suppose to be a safe place for students, not them needing to worry about any dangerous activities that their teachers' may be involved in.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
/me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me stands there in awe, staring at the student, seeming not bothered at all by the words that came out of the individual's mouth. "I love the work that I do and if you need any help whether it's emotionally or mentally, please come to me. You seem disturbed and I am willing to help with whatever it is. For now please keep your voice calm and do not cuss on school grounds. It is inappropriate and does not sound proper coming out of your mouth. I'll be in room [number] if you need me. Take care." as he walked away, his facial expression would look to be without a worry, calm and collected. <students using foul language towards me>

/me exchanging eye contact with the individual beside himself, he'd grab onto the piece of paper loosely to examine the problems. A nod would be given before setting down the paper back onto the desk. He points to the first problem on the paper "Let's start off with this one right here, alright?" Aton gave off a comforting smile at the student, having the bright aroma fill the room. <helping a student with a problem>

/me
Aton's expression would be giving off a focused look, staring at the paper in his hands. He'd be leaning back in his chair, lightly tapping his bare lips with the pencil's eraser. A grin appears on his face before he leans back into his seat, scribbling at words with his sharpened pencil showing no mercy to the paper. His head turns over to the student with a satisfied and proud look "Here you go bud, I tried my best making it so you could understand these problems." He'd smile brightly and let out a jolly-like chuckle, handing the individual the paper. <figuring out different ways for the specific student's mindset so they can understand a problem>

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: Aton Kenai Gauthier
Age (Minimum age is 25): 25
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mr. Gauthier

Academic Degree: High school Diploma
Year of Graduation: 2013 (assuming the year in RP is 2021)
Major(s): None.
Minors: None.

Backstory
Aton was born in Honolulu, Hawaii in 2003. His parents sent him to a foster home when he was only 3 years old because they weren't able to afford another child inside their home any longer. Cyprien Gauthier was the person who had adopted him as one of his own. Aton looks up to Cyprien a lot, trying hard to impress him as the days go on. He makes sure he watches over his younger sisters as he feels it is his duty to. When the family moved to Japan, Aton had found a bunny on the side of the road. It was a cloudy, but pretty day. He pronounced 'bunny' as 'bonnie', which is basically how he got his nickname from his sis. Now he goes on as Bonnie, not Aton. As the days went on, Aton kept getting the urge to make something of himself in school for his adoptive father. Cyprien did give him a life, now Aton wants to make him a proud father. He began to study hard in school, getting not much help from teachers when it was needed. During his studies, he noticed other students dropping out because it was hard for them to understand certain things. 2011, Aton as a Sophomore, he got instant motivation to become a Tutor for this high school. He sped his way through high school with outstanding grades, studying for the students that he was hoping to see in the upcoming years. Aton graduates. Finally finished with his schooling. He began an online class and in person as well to help students in need of proper teaching. It really was going well, he felt accomplished with himself over the years of doing little things for students. Aton however, was not in the school system. He wasn't getting paid as much as he should and was unable to afford his own rent. Instead he moved in with his sister, Sif, and began to apply for a Tutoring job at KHS. His hopes and dreams are on the line and he is praying he gets into it, for that was his first dream job, helping others.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motive for joining KHS is due to the lack of help I got from teachers when I went to this school. The dream I have always wanted was to get a job that I can really help people out in and change their lives. I knew students who dropped out because they really didn't understand anything the teachers taught them. Those people went out selling drugs and such things like that. I want the next generation of students to be driven to become a Doctor, Lawyer, Surgeon, etc. . Not someone who has to fend for themselves on the street wondering when and what their next meal will be.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A. All I have done was help student's here and there and loved it.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I should be accepted over other applicants due to the passion and drive I have to help others. I really care about people's success and wish to teach them my ways when I was in high school. How I learned to study properly and understand the teacher's language of teaching methods. It has always been my dream job to get into Tutoring students at KHS because, as I've said before, I once was a student there. It's a good school, it just needs more help with keeping kid's out of trouble. That is why I am here now applying.

Extra

Additional notes about your application: I have an apartment I need to pay rent to which is another reason as to why I am applying as a Tutor for KHS. Can't live with my sister forever, I'll need to be able to start my own family soon.

Do you have any questions?: None at all!

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Tutor at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Users who are viewing this thread