niko_mad

Level 2
Screen Shot 2020-12-11 at 3.53.36 PM.png
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN POSSIBLY APPLYING, PLEASE DM ME ON DISCORD

IGN: niko_mad

Discord:
niko#5606

Previous applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application-niko_mad-v2.33701/ ( French Application, accepted)

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
None

Shop wanted:
Ownership of Atsumaru Ramen Shop

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I'd want to own a shop because I need something to encourage me to be active. I and my friends were deciding on something we wanted to do and came up with the idea of creating or owning a shop. A shop would benefit me IC and OOC because I would be able to gain connections with people.

Owning a shop would give me something to look forward to when being online on SRP. For me, SRP has been getting boring, and after losing my old account, I had to restart after a year's break. Owning a shop would also give me and my friends some responsibility because we often find ourselves bored and wandering, not knowing what to do.

With me owning a shop, I would put 110% effort into making sure I'm active. Since winter break is coming up in a few weeks I'd gain a lot more time to attend my shop and try to be open most of the time. Owning a shop would also get my name known, and I'd be able to meet some new people, and get myself interested in a server I haven't played in so long.

I've also worked in hospitality OOC before and I know all the manners and qualifications needed to own and maintain a successful business. I put in some time to look at possibilities for my own shop, with me designing it, but I do not see that coming anytime soon, and having something I could edit as I please, but still have that same, clean look would be cool.

Since I'd be more active with this shop, I'd be able to make edits and add suggestions from customers or other shop owners.

I would not be the only one helping with the shop, I have five other people who are willing to help me run it which will only get me more motivated to run a shop. People motivating me to do my best only encourages me to play SRP more.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

Interior & Exterior Design
I plan to keep the interior and exterior the same, as I already like the style of the shop, and would like to keep it to its original size. The only things I would change are the table arrangement and adding a large bar to the inside and adding more booths.

Events & Themes
Maybe on OOC and SRP holidays, we would have special events to celebrate the holiday at our store! To go with a specific theme similar to Sayonara Gift Shop's Xmas theme. So if Halloween is coming up, we can add some spooky details to the inside and outside.

How will your shop be unique?:

Maid Cafe Saturdays
Maid Cafe Saturdays would be a weekly event where every Saturday morning at 7:30-11:30 AM (In-character) our employees would be dressed as a butler or maid based on gender or preference. We'll be serving coffee and tea with ramen as a bundle! (The uniforms are not yet finished)

Monday Night Moonshine & Saturday Night Sake
Every Monday and Saturday night, customers 20+ will get 50% off of all alcoholic drinks
when purchasing ramen with their meal. This will encourage customers to spend more while also get a good deal on the busiest nights. The Monday Night Moonshine and the Saturday Night Sake events will start at 8:00 PM and end at 12:30 AM (In-character)

How many employees are you planning to have?:

We are planning on having five to eight employees. To ensure quality in our business, we'd have the applicant submit an application from a format in our discord server, then we'd thoroughly check the application, if we end up liking the person, then we go to step two, an IC interview and if we still have a positive reaction on that person, then we hire them.

Stock Manager
The stock manager will contact me or staff if a restock is needed, they will also count the stock before the shop opens to make sure there is enough to serve our customers <3

Bartender
The bartender will be in charge of managing the outside ramen bar, and the inside bar, the bartender will only have to serve drinks to the customers at the bar and not at tables.

Chef
The chef will be in charge of RP preparing the food and making sure it is ready for the waiter or waitress to serve the customers. The chef would ICly roleplay the actions of making the ramen to make things more realistic.

Waiter/Waitress
The waiters will be in charge of serving the prepared food to the customers while also collecting pay to eventually distribute to the owners and other employees

Shop Manager
The shop manager would have the role of HR for the employees, the Shop Manager would also be in charge of making sure the employees are doing their job, while also making sure they are being treated fairly by customers.

SALARY IS DEPENDENT ON YOUR JOB CHOICE AND QUALIFICATION

Extras:

Examples of food items we'll be selling:

Entrees:

Ramen
Rice Bowl
Ribs

Alcoholic & Soft Beverages:

Japanese Sake
Hennessey
Bacardi 8 Rum
-----------------------------------------
Tea
Americano Coffee
Boba Tea ( Flavors vary )
Ramune
Deserts
Oreo Milkshake
Cupcakes

| More items will be added as time goes if accepted |
Uniforms:

Our uniforms would be representing a barista or Japanese butcher uniform, the style of the uniform would represent the modern look of the restaurant. The uniforms would be unisex unless requested by an employee there is a female variant, as the uniforms could come off as more masculine.
Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 10.58.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-12 at 10.58.55 AM.png

Discords

- niko#5606
- bratphobia#9999
- Phospha#7533
These are the discord users for all the people who are helping me, my discord is included here and at the top of the application.​

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
Thank you for your patience!

Users who are viewing this thread