urufu

Level 16
Urrufu
Urrufu
Rich+

WHAT IS YOUR MINECRAFT USERNAME?
Urrufu

WHAT IS THE TITLE OF YOUR SUGGESTION?
Add the Auction House app from Computers to Smartphones!

WHAT'S YOUR SUGGESTION?
HELLO!
My suggestion is SUPER simple, on PCs, there is an Auction House app. I suggest we have access to it on smartphones too!

HOW DOES THIS BENEFIT THE COMMUNITY?
This would greatly benefit Adult players who are in factions (especially shrine). It can be a massive hassle if you're logged on and unable to leave your faction building, or in a bit of a rush because of something IRL or on another platform, and you want a quick peak at the Auction House.

I think that adding the Auction House app to smartphones would greatly benefit this portion of the community (especially Shrine) as players in these situations will be able to check the Auction House without needing to stress about running a quarter-mile to find the nearest computer that 50% of the time doesn't even work, or even further to actually meet the guy in the shop and browse.

BUT JUST USE AN ALT CHARACTER?
What if it's school hours? Or your alt is even further? This suggestion benefits everybody and although there's no real downside to ignoring it, there is also no downside to adding it! :3

Last edited:

Infi

Level 145
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
+1

I honestly don’t see why not as long as it’s a feature to smart phones specifically (as to justify the average price of it further)

Miamorchito

Level 37
Miamorchito
Miamorchito
Omega+
+1

We do have the auction option for the computers, so using your alt char (Assuming it should be in School) is actually not a bad idea. We do have a library with computers that have access as well. But I do agree; it's quite a hassle, and it seems logical.

frenzyyy

Level 2
frenzyyy
frenzyyy
Omega
+1

I like this, makes it more accessible for people to use it on the run, if it is posted anyway by the mailman it would be a little like Amazon which would be cool! Like "One sec, going to amazon my new sofa!"

Users who are viewing this thread