mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

auction house suggustion

IGN: PurpleDragon434
DATE: 6/12/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I want to use commands in auction house like /looc or /payto.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Well heres the thing, I went to the auction house and someone needs help paying for somthing. I would help with /payto but it wouldn't work. and since my character it mute, I cant speak to them. I also have another reason. do you think it will be annoying if you have to go out of the auction house every single time you need to do a command other tham /auc sell ?

pashy

Level 183
Unsure, but I think it's there for a reason clearly. I think for some reason some plugins conflict with the auction plugin so they (Whoever managed the plugin) made other plugins fixable when you enter the auction's area. . Don't take from me though because I'm as clueless but I don't think it would be there just messing and if it's possible then definitely fix

Last edited:

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
Unsure, but I think it's there for a reason clearly. I think for some reason some plugins conflict with the auction so they get disabled when you're inside the auction's area. . Don't take from me though because I'm as clueless but I don't think it would be there just messing
^^

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1

I'm pretty sure it is simply because of the Auction-House flag. If I'm not wrong, more commands can be manually added to the list, but I may be wrong. In any case, I would treat this as more of a bug report than a suggestion

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
- The auction house region has been fixed to allow all commands.​

Users who are viewing this thread