SOOZEE

Level 4
5CH1Z0IDMAN
5CH1Z0IDMAN
Rich
[Col- Council Application]

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
bighairyballsax (will be changed soon to awdreeyey2)

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
No bans, however a few warns for cosmetic abuse and chaining in the OOC chat.

What is your timezone in GMT?:
BST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
audreeyey#3061

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
[DENIED] Student Council Application #1

[ACCEPTED] College Application

[ACCEPTED] German Language Application

[ACCEPTED] College-Professor Application

[DENIED] Russian Language Application

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am fairly active on both the server and forums. My activity can be quite inconsistent, ranging from 2-7 hours a day. However on weekdays I have school and will be quite busy with homework so I’ll go on late at night. I check the forums daily to see if anything new is going on.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is a group composed of different Highschool Students that hold the responsibility of supervising other high school/college students, making sure they aren’t breaking any school rules or vandalising any school property. Occasionally, the President would host a meeting gathering all councillors to discuss potential changes in the school environment and generally finding ways to improve the school, such as enforce new school rules or host events to bring the school together more.

The council consists of mainly three positions. The normal councillor, the Vice-President and the President. The President is the highest position, controlling everything that happens in the Council and generally holding responsibility for it. They’re mostly the most committed and hard-working member and are chosen through a general vote.

The Vice-President is self-explanatory. The second in hand after the President if the President is unavailable.

Then finally, just the normal councillor. The councillor is only normal when it comes to position but when it comes to responsibility, everyone has equal duties and jobs to carry out during the school day without any differentiation.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):

Right now, I’m lacking a lot of roleplay experience in SRP. Although I am part of the Baseball team, the plugin is currently broken due to the winter season. The reason why no try-outs are being hosted and I feel dry when it comes to RP. I’ve hence decided to apply for the Student Council on my alt to freshen up a bit and become more involved in roleplay situations and generally better myself as a role-player. I found the council to be the perfect place to do so and above all, get to meet new individuals and make new friends as well as take care of the school.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
As previously mentioned, the Student Council holds the responsibility of enforcing laws onto students and serving justice in school conflicts to make sure everyone is treated correctly and the school is in order. Without the school council, students won’t be under any surveillance, hence allowing them to break a lot of school rules and ruining the experience for other committed students.

Teachers and Employees aren’t always available to make sure things are in proper order in school therefore, the job of the School Council is one that can’t be dispensed with due to its importance.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
Although I’ve never really been involved directly in any big group of people (faction) such as the KPD, EMS or other big factions, I’m still a very hard-working, committed person when it comes to working in groups. I can always make time for what I care about and the Council is no exception. I believe the council will be a good place for me to further develop my skills of working in a team especially with the fact that I’ve always been interested in playing StudentRP as opposed to CopRP or MedicalRP.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
What really catches my interest most in the student council is the role they hold within the school. They’re never seen as your average High School/College Student. Their commitment to the school and dedication to the school is comparable to any other rule within the school. I personally find this very interesting and enjoyable. Hence, why I am applying here today hoping I can be part of this amazing role!

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:

For SchoolRP, I used to be a College Professor in the past and used to perform well, giving my best to all the students and hosting a lot of classes to keep everyone entertained when at school on SRP. I did quit after a while due to me getting bored of the job. But generally speaking, I have good experience with controlling students in classes and punishing those who do wrong. Furthermore, I am in a sports-team which have improved my skills of co-operation and teamwork. So I'll think Council job will be appropriate for me and quite similar as I’ll be experienced in it.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
Firstly, respecting others’ opinions is a must regardless of the quality of the submission. Respectfully pointing out the flaws of the submission shows that I can criticize their submission with respect and consideration. Bluntly calling out a submission as ridiculous or stupid can show that I have no skills in working within a group and am not ready to hear other’s opinions.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
Accepting criticism is as important as respectfully directing it at someone. I’d begin by further elaborating on why I believe my idea would be beneficial to the council/school and explain other/better ways to execute to fit everyone’s liking. I’d also accept rejection if my idea doesn’t make it through as not always my ideas will deem interesting to everyone and maybe future ideas can be a lot better and be agreed upon by other council members.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
Firstly, I’d begin calming down everyone bringing them back to a neutral state. We’d begin discussing everyone’s point of view on the discussed topics. We’d take everyone’s suggestion and see if it’s suitable or not. Once settled on a correct decision, we’d choose that to be our final verdict.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
Talking to the said councillor about their actions would be my first action. Educating them about their wrongs is personally what I think is best for them. If they refuse to comply and continue abusing their position, I’d immediately report to the VP or President themselves and let them decide on a correct way to punish the offender.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I’d begin by formally and respectfully presenting my thoughts on the President’s statement and counter it with relevant points to the discussion RESPECTFULLY. I’d try my best to prove why my point can be more beneficial to the discussed topic and if the President still disagrees with me, I’d simply accept what they think as they will always have a better verdict that mine.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:

I’d begin by taking both of the councillors to the council room, sitting down with them and discussing the situation further out of the public eye since we’re meant to be seen as people for students to look up to and arguing in public isn’t good for our reputation. I’d begin to listen to each one’s side of the story and educate each one about their wrong in the situation and finally come to a fair decision which leaves each one satisfied.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: My full name is Franchesca Adrian Raynott but please call me Audrey!

Character Gender: Female and I go by she/her pronouns.

Character Age: Currently 19

Character phone-number: 560-030-119

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:

Audrey is an unconventional yet charismatic individual who is deemed as chaotic by peers. The female adolescent has a gift for the guitar and is seen carrying a guitar case 24/7. She can be seen as distant and sarcastic or playful and humorous depending on who’s around her. Although she is generally nice to those she meets, Audrey is quite obnoxious and displays a childish mindset of superiority to those she deems “lower” than her. She brushes off her snarky remarks as “dry humour” however sometimes Audrey goes too far and hurts the ones she cares about. She is aware she isn’t the best person and is very insecure of her flaws, from her crooked nose to her average grades, she always gives off a confident “riot princess” vibe. Audrey can read people very easily with just a glance and is quick witted with insults. Despite her aloof nature, she does have signs of empathy and care towards her friend. She sympathises with people with troubled families as Audrey believes she relates to them. Also, the girl is anti-capitalism.

Character appearance/attire:

Audrey is a relatively petite, fair skinned young woman who is prone to awkwardly smile in many different types of situations. She’d have a slim yet feminine build, however her bust would be smaller than average. She has dark bags under her steely grey eyes, contemplating her heavy mascara and bored expression. Her hair which is naturally brunette would be bleached platinum blonde, commonly styled in a shaggy bob or sometimes a spiky ponytail. Her posture would be slouched and relaxed. She also typically paints her freshly bitten nails black and smudges her crimson lipstick, heavily inspired by the lead singer of the band ‘Holes,’ Courtney Love

Her wardrobe would consist of baggy and subjectively stylish clothing to show her interest in 90s grunge. In casual wear, Audrey would always wear an oversized shirt of her favourite rock bands like Nirvana or Guns n’ Roses, pleated miniskirt and cross jewellery. Some other times if Audrey is feeling snazzy, her outfit would consist of a frilled dress, black thigh socks, Dr Marten boots and a black cardigan.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I believe that my commitment and hard work is what will make me stand out further from other applicants. My dedication and focus on my work is like no other and is very fitting for the Student Council. My love for the Karakura High School is another factor that makes me stand out more from others. I love the school so much and am always looking for ways to improve it and make it a suitable and enjoyable environment for all students regardless of who they are or what they do.

Why do you want this position?:
I’d like to become a councillor to further improve my relationships with a lot of the students within the High School. I want to become well-known for keeping the school a safe and fun environment for everyone without any differentiation. I’d also love to get to know the other councillors and learn about their diverse and peculiar characters.

What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me the most is their work and duties within the school. As I am a person who has a deep love for the school, realizing that the council work to help the school instantly made me interested in applying. I believe that I can do a lot in the council and benefit the school with all my abilities.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

I’ll try my best to give everything in my power to keep the school a fun and safe environment for students of all ages, mainly high school students. I’ll make sure everyone is treated equally and is never hurt or harassed in any manner on school grounds. It’s a duty I promise to fulfil at all times.

Out-Of-Character Note(s)
The application was originally meant to be high-school but I changed it to college and I'm not too sure it is allowed.

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
ACCEPTED
───────────

You have been accepted as a Councillor!
Your application has been decided by the council higherups to be applicable enough to become a student councilor

. . .
Make sure to join the KA discord, by clicking HERE
and request your rank in #roles and then ping any SLT online to get the role.
You may also do the same to get it in-game, or just ask in /help; If you have any questions, DM a president or a vice.

Users who are viewing this thread