mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

AUFFALLEN V2

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
AUFFALLEN, luxury, expensive and stylish, none of the worry - you know we sell the very best. - Garfield Herrington (CEO) ©2020 AUFFALLEN, LTD.

IGN: RainOnOsaka
Previous applications: https://schoolrp.net/threads/auffallen.33184/, https://schoolrp.net/threads/shop-5-scorpio-pizza-schoolrp.15215/

Previous warns/kicks/bans: I've had plenty overall (unable to check; already asked staff.) however none in the last 2 years nor any that affect my behaviour today.
Shop wanted: <Any unowned shop space>

Why do you want to own a shop?:
I've been playing on SRP since 2015, long before player operated shops existed on SRP. Player-Run Shops are still a relatively new thing in the greater span of the servers history and, due to that I have not yet been able to find the time to tackle it with full dedication, due to complications in-real-life or having too many ranks to focus on (BMD, Teaching Positions 1-5, Police, Psych, School Head Chef, Janitor, Gang Leader, etc) but now I see myself with 4 relatively low-maintenance ranks with no sign of anything else to distract me, having 2 high school accounts and 2 adult account, 2 of which are rarely even needed to be used, acting as something like a formal alt, given this as well as the great timing of there being a shop which allows my creativity + use of older designs (the shop being able to continue it’s legacy is a more personal reason)
I have experience in the shop-faction, having co-owned several shops as well as having manager positions in others, I understand from first-hand experience what is required to BE a shop-owner as well as its responsibilities, given all of this experience I feel all of my additions to the way shops will be run will be replicated with the hopeful success of my daily schedule plan. I want shops to advance with my plan and I want to be the leading one to help make this happen, my way - in comparison to simply 'opening whenever' to meet deadlines is a terribly old fashioned way of doing things, it heavily helps players who ONLY play during the SRP peak which doesn't help the player base who are otherwise busy during that peak. - My way would allow for players to schedule times in order to log on to grab their items, this is helpful for new players and old players alike - especially those with awkward timezone (me being one of them as I live in Australia.) I truly feel as if this new system will work wonders, so I want to be able to enforce it upon AUFFALLEN - which is one of the major reasons in which I am applying, I think this can help the player base as well as the Shop-Faction as a whole.
Going back to personal reasons, I haven't been apart of the shop-faction in over a year and I know how fun it can be. The actual job? not really but the community you can build around your shop is something to be valued highly, I remember fondly being a Manager of 11/7 and always joining 11/7 calls, I remember them being as active if not MORE active then the SRP discord at some point in the past and I want to be able to build a mini-community around my store.
I simply feel it is the right time for me to become a shop owner and that I can continue the promising legacy for those who will eventually take over the shop after me.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I, (if it can be done) would like for the original design of the shop to be world edited into the space of the shop or at least as much of it as possible, I really liked the previous design and I think it suited what AUFFALLEN is supposed to be - if not perhaps one of the builder(s?) can put a new spin into it.

The shop is a continuation of Matt’s previous run, the shop will be the same - except with a different owner, I believe the shop should meet the expectations it had whilst under its old reign and I want to first, make sure I meet all of those expectations, which means I need to:

1. Ensure Activity is met
  2. Keep in the flow of previous runs (whilst still being innovative)
  3. Manage expectations, I'll need to adjust to anything you think would be appropriate.
I want to be able to also innovate where innovation is needed (no need to fix what is already perfect), I feel as if there are some aspects of the store, such as their approach to profit (having none/limited workers in order to maximise profit) whereas, I could have a few staff members, but open at very specific times every week so that people (if they want to come) will line up. My plan for that is the following:
  1. Opening 1: 10am AEST Saturday
  2. Opening 2: 10am AEST Sunday
  3. Opening 4-6: 6pm AEST WEEKDAYS
(7 x 1 hour openings per week),

Yes, that means 30-31 openings a month, not 12, I am not only promising high activity but I am also showing you HOW I plan to do so, these aren't empty promises; like how most other applications I am competing with are.

(SEE: AUFFALLEN DAILY SCHEDULE)

Auffallen will have a new discord in which players can join - they choose to receive a @ping role that notifies them of the closest opening. I will keep the store to these specific standards. I dislike how shops open “just whenever” the shop owners choose too, I think having some heavy structure to it will be a better solution - which I don’t see ANY shop-owners utilising.
How will your shop be unique?:
This shop is ambiguous in that it relies solely on the pre-existing Auffallen stock (as well as the feature for players to sell their customs to me in order to sell.) I do not plan to spend any REAL LIFE money on this shop as I think:

A. It is hard enough to play SRP as it is without me adding to the problem resource pack problem.
B. I don’t think it would be appropriate.
C. The stock is already very plentiful given the current state of things. (SEE: STOCK LIST)

Most shops on SRP operate the same way, overpriced goods and custom items, I don't intend to buy a single NEW custom item (other then the pre-existing stock) to support my shop, this shop will budget around what fairly new players would be able to afford while having few more expensive but basic items for those who simply want to have prop items (very basic items, like phones - without it stretching from being a high-end store to a department store.)
As mentioned before, the shop will run on a STRICT schedule for when it'll open (7 times a week, from specific one hour intervals), this'll mean every opening is more or so a mini 'event' in which if players want to buy something they'll know when and where instead of just happening to be online when the shop opens, I believe this method is the best way of doing things as it'll make it easier on everybody.
This is a soft 'reboot' of Auffallen, now being pronounced as AUFFALLEN, with AUFFALLEN being a chain, with my shop-owner character (Lumiere Herrington) being the Regional Manager of AUFFALLEN in Karakura, the shop will appeal more to realistic job standards and our documents will appeal to that (check google drive folder for some examples, SEE: NOW HIRING.png and POSTER.png for some examples) The 'company' will appeal to real life standards and I will make that apparent, this shop is going to be a pillar of BusinessRP lore instead of just 'appearing' randomly.
How many employees are you planning to have?:
The shop requires at minimum 2, with enough stalls to allow 4 staff during the shift,, I plan for the shop to revolve around the times specified. I wish this already existed. Auffallen WILL rely on quota's to keep activity in check, with the plan to open once every day (at the exact same time every week.)

• 8 Cashiers
Casual workers that will work alongside one of the Managers and or myself, they will be responsible for grabbing items out of the chests and charging correct prices for said items
  • 1 Managers
Manages the discord, etc. (Mostly OOC stuff) although they have a IC role in being able to open if I cannot for whatever reason.
  • 1 Owner
Manages restocks, employment, advertisement as well as opening the store.

All employees will wear a uniform at any time within the hours they work, it is a unisex uniform meaning that it'll fit all members of staff. SEE: AUFFALLEN UNISEX UNIFORM.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
STOCK LIST: (for IC use)
CURRENT DOCUMENTS: (for mostly OOC use)

EXCLAIMER:
I have been given the custom model RIGHTS to the items sold at Auffallen as well as the shop itself.

TL;DR
, My shop would be a in-universe CHAIN and would not be based in Karakura whatsoever, this shop plans to help add some needed insight that shops have never had, Shops need to evolve and it can start here, with me and with Auffallen.​

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your patience!

• Good application and idea!
  • If you have discord DM me MikeShotZ#0960 to get the shop set up.

Users who are viewing this thread