mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

AUGGHHH smash or pass challenge

5SHU

Level 106
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
which character would you smash or pass

(include igns) and explain why ? :333
 

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I would pass 99% of characters because they are in high school and I'm most certainly not. I would pass the remaining 1% because I am in a a healthy loving and monogamous relationship with my real wife, Mikan Tsumiki from Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.
 

5SHU

Level 106
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Thread starter
I would pass 99% of characters because they are in high school and I'm most certainly not. I would pass the remaining 1% because I am in a a healthy loving and monogamous relationship with my real wife, Mikan Tsumiki from Super Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair.
Sir… she’s a.. okay I respect you…
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top