Japanese, French and Russian
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Alignment:
Neutral Good
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Sexuality:
Pansexual
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
In the countryside of France, a boy slowly fell in love. Not with a boy or girl, but with a camera. One that was so ancient, yet pristine. That the boy was instantly captivated by it. He went on to adore the idea of photography, capturing moments to cherish forever. He made it his life goal to document all the things on his bucket list. His older sister, Aria. Told him countless stories of what Karakura held in store for him when he eventually moved there to live with her. So when the opportunity to move to Karakura finally arose, he took it without hesitation. Craving an opportunity to see more of the world and capture more of its limitless beauty.

His first few months in Karakura were daunting, leaving behind his wealthy and regal family home in France to explore Karakura with only his clothes on his back and his trusty camera. He quickly found himself deep in the city. Taking countless photos of its streets, glowing under the neon signs of traffic lights and food stalls. Each moment he captured, each step he took. He found himself falling deeper and deeper into Karakura's clutches. Nowadays, Chai finds himself trapped within Karakura. However, this prison isn't one that he wishes to leave. He could happily stay here forever, the mystery of a new day. The uncertainty of what Karakura held tomorrow. It was an addiction to him, one that he refuses to let go of.
════ ⋆★⋆ ════
Attributes:

Strength
(★☆☆)

"Eheh~ I'm not exactly the fighting type, too scary for me! I'm about as strong as a stick!"

Dexterity
(★★)

"I'm more of a bed-head honestly, sure! I like to go for a walk every now and then- but my bed is so cozy! I find it hard to get up and be active."

Constitution
(★★★☆)

"I can keep myself going for quite a while! I guess- it's more just motivating myself to start in the first place, once i'm up- i'm ready to go!"

Intelligence
(★★★☆)

"Ooh! Ooh! I sure do love a good book- anyone who's been in my room has seen my shelves upon shelves of books, whether it's horticulture or some awesome fiction! I'll happily pick up a book and learn whatever knowledge it has waiting for me, but I've always got room to learn more!"

Wisdom
(★★★☆☆)

"I know a thing or two- but I'm still honestly super clumsy eheh!"

Charisma
()

"I'd like to consider myself a super duper friendly person! I can be a lil' shy and scared to start a conversation. But I swear I won't bite!"

════ ⋆★⋆ ════
The cute young boy would stand at 5'3 with a slightly chubby build. He presented himself with energetic body language, a bounce in every step he took. He'd radiate a positive aura with his beaming smile! His cheeks would be decorated with freckles, his presence was accompanied by the aroma of cinnamon and vanilla.

Screenshot 2022-04-17 161435.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread