Aurora Bahng | A BIOGRAPHY

artclass

Level 6
Community Team
Event Team
art__class
art__class
Omega+
this formatting originally belongs to @fobi and @ulkuva! thank you to them for allowing me to use it for this biography.
all art in this biography will have proper credit just below the image.

1689977585028.png

“NEVER IN MY LIFE DID I THINK I'D END UP HERE!”
「人生の中で、ここで終わるとは思ってもいませんでした!」
꒰내 인생에서 내가 이렇게 멀리까지 갈 거라고는 생각도 못 했어 ! ꒱
⌞NUNCA EN MI VIDA PENSÉ QUE TERMINARÍA AQUÍ !⌝

credit to nitesphOO3

↳ FULL NAME
Aurora Mei Bahng

↳ ALIASES
Aussie, Rory, Rora, and any misspelling of her name.

↳ AGE

↳ GENDER
Female
Uses She/her pronouns.

↳ YEAR
Highschool Senior

↳ MEASUREMENTS
Height - 160cm (5’3''ft)
Weight - 138 lbs
BMI - 24.4
Shoe Size - US 6 1/2

↳ BIRTHPLACE
Brisbane, Australia

↳ BIRTHDATE
February 14th, 2003 | ︎♒

↳ BLOOD TYPE
O zero.

↳ FAMILY
Carries the Bahng surname by birth.
Genesis Tenerife Lee | Biological mother | ALIVE
"to my mother: you never raised me at all, you were selfish."
Christopher Andres Bahng | Biological father | ALIVE
"to my father: you should've cared a little about your daughter."
Theodore Ellington Bahng | Biological brother | ALIVE
"to my brother: we never shared anything other than a last name."

↳ OTHER RELATIONS
OOC:
This will be edited as time goes on.

Iza M. Croteau – The only Spartan whom Aurora Bahng would never in her eighteen years of life tease. Practically, the teenager owes her entire cheerleading career to Iza, as if it wasn’t for her: the iconic spraying-with-water part of her routine would have never happened. The two have hidden upstairs as friends have gone through breakups and gossiped about the pranks both the Australian would pull when Iza was still a bobcat. Despite the age difference and team practices getting in the way, Aurora Bahng will say hello to her blonde bestie whenever she can . . . and get sprayed by the elder, ‘cause respectfully - it was due.

Bobcat Cheer Team – One of the newest found family of the Bahng girl. Tryouts for Asahise’s team was a stressful adventure for the girl, nonetheless: she persisted. Having been friends with most members before actually trying out, including the captain, it was an almost simple transition from being a friend on the outskirts to a fellow cheerleader. Though the Australian has not been on the team that long, the beauty in the chaos that is Bobcat Cheer makes up for all the nervousness and spam texts of “HEELP IM GOING TO DIE IM JDSFJSDF” to her friends on the team the day of.

Yuki Okinowa Namaah ♡ – Like pink rock candy and a blue taffy, Yuki is the best thing that's ever happened to our beloved Australian. Having met due to Okudaira, the two spoke for hours about everything and anything, all while sitting by the school pool and when Yuki's hair was still bubblegum pink. The two's friendship continued to flourish, but soon blossomed into something so much larger than the title 'friendship'. The two discovered that they had potential to be something more, and with time on their side, a few deep conversations and the title of 'partners in crimes' - the two eventually made it to lovers. Now the two are seen wearing their matching sweaters and trading team jackets all while running hand-in-hand.

Hikosaburo Vacazamora – When Aurora started to meet some of her girlfriend’s friends, the line blurred a bit of who she met first. However, Hikosaburo is the name that sticks out the most when thinking about that time. The two have a wholesome bond, excluding the excessive shit-talking sessions they do in Toru’s cabin. Whether it be crashing into one another and yelling their nicknames or helping plan dates for their respective partners, the Australian is thankful for an incredible friend and fellow cheerleader.
OOC: i finally added u loser.

Valentina Cruz – The relationship with Cruz is fairly new to the girl who has the Bahng surname, but despite the time length: the two are practically inseparable. Talking about their relationships on the cheer-house roof, drunk-crying about Bad Bunny, and even being sprayed with pink paint and outlining the doors the vibrant colors, Valentina has quickly become an important aspect of Aurora’s life. . .I mean, who else would help the girl up every time she tripped on the sidewalks?

Oriana Sanbuono – Having met whilst standing in line to get into a . . hidden club. . . the two bonded over watching people fight and alcohol, along with the fact they both brought phones to said hidden club. The two then proceeded to hang out around the town, on the hunt for “Hot Man” and bonded closer than ever after shouting from an apartment rooftop. Though “Hot Man” has gone through many identities behind the name, their friendship has remained a constant. They became so incredibly close, that the two even got “engaged” via a ringpop, calling each other the loves of their lives. Ori is, if not, Rory’s closest and best friend to date.

Harmony Levefre — The two have quite a push-and-pull relationship. Harmony met Aurora during the first swim tryout, with Harmony dragging Aurora to try out despite the latter being afraid of water at first. Harmony pushes the older to try things, despite that it might end in the older crying and running out of the school pool like a child. Overall, the two fight and bicker like siblings, and still bring up the fact that Aurora’s demon character accidentally killed Harmony’s princess character the one time they played D&D at the swim house.

Hajime Misono Zennix – A stranger turned friend turned close companion, Aurora not only respects but also teases the hell out of the newest Bobcat Swim captain. They briefly met during swim tryouts (pre-cheer) and the Australian already felt a prank war the second he TP’d her room. Carvings in the wall, spraypainting the outside of the swim house and forcing one another to wear Five Nights at Freddy’s onesies to name a few of their activities. Despite not being on the same team anymore, Aurora couldn’t be prouder for Hay-jeam-aye and more excited for his future.

The Highschool Swim Team – Ah, this relationship is like a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. You’d expect it to not mix well, and it to be such an odd combination, however, once you try out the sandwich, you realize it’s not too bad. Aurora tried out for this team on multiple occasions, three times in specifics, and bellyflopped twice. Once she truly got over her embarrassing moment (. . . or moments) and got significantly more comfortable with the team, Aurora and the team became as close as a school of fish. . . Haha! Like a guppie growing into a big fish, Aurora did the exact same. Despite leaving the team for bigger and things far wilder than the Bahng girl expected, Aurora still cherishes her number ‘8’ jacket and looks at it from time to time. Living next door to them probably helps her remember those times, too.

Kehlani Kekoa — Having met on a cruise ship, this was the person who changed Aurora’s life course forever. Kehlani was the first to show Aurora pure kindness and treat her as more than just another child under the Bahng family name. The two stepped off that cruise, each other’s numbers in their respective phones, not knowing that the two would take on Karakura, Japan the following year. Both Lani and ‘Rora now wear matching cat hats, living only three doors down from one another: they might as well be attached at the hip! Though the college girl doesn’t answer her doors much anymore, so wherever she is: Aurora says Aloha and Mahalo.

Vivienne DuPont – Vivienne and Aurora’s relationship is one of the more wholesome yet quite toxic in Aurora’s life. The two met for the first time on the streets, bickering due to Vivienne accusing Aurora of stealing an outfit. A catfight broke out, and the two parted ways both grumbling in English and Japanese. They then started interacting not on their own accord, but through Aurélie, the older DuPont sister. Vivienne showed up to the high school swim house, with a brand new outfit, and the two bonded over fashion. Eventually, the younger girl stopped coming to school, and the bickering pair became no longer, though Aurora still thinks of Vivienne whenever she picks out a new outfit.

Griffth Zannako – Siblings and Volleyball are the only words needed to describe their friendship. Fights break out between Griffith and Aurora constantly, over small things, and many sources (just Kehlani Kekoa) have said they bicker like siblings. Griffith is like an older sibling to Aurora, the brother who should’ve cared for her, and she admires him in a platonic way. Volleyball also describes their friendship as they both can be seen constantly playing volleyball, despite Griffith saying “teaching you is like teaching a dog English.” Wherever the man is, the Australian just hopes that he sees that, despite the hours of playtime, the girl is terrible at the sport.

Okudaria Nagashino - On and off these two have been. Meeting due to Aurora cheering on the boy during football tryouts, the two could tell their friendship was made to be quite interesting. Their friendship didn't start till Okudaira asked the Australian to write a best friend application. . . even now she still asks “Have you read my best friend application yet, asshole?” From hiding in bushes to hear conversations to having deeper conversations on the therapy couch, or even moving Okudaira out of his home: the two have an interesting bond but the blue-coded female wouldn't trade for anything, even a spare yen. Oftentimes, the girl wonders how Korea is treating him and gets down in the dumps, however, she hopes only for good things for the boy.

↳ AFFILIATIONS
Bobcat Cheerleader

↳ ALIGNMENT
Neutral Good

↳ CHARACTER TROPE
Neurotic Type — The neurotic type is one that has a unique way of looking at things. They see the world in a way that is different from everyone else, which makes them so interesting and fun to be around. The main trait of the neurotic type is their thought process. They have a very unique way of looking at things, which makes them stand out from other people. They tend to be very calm and cool under pressure, but when they are stressed out or in a new situation they will overreact and become agitated. The reason for this is that their mind processes things differently than most people do. The neurotic type will also have a tendency to panic when they are stressed out, even though they may not appear as such on the surface. This leads them to overreact during stressful situations and make mistakes that they would not normally make if they were not so stressed out by something going wrong or some other event happening around them.

(cred. filmlifestyle.com/character-tropes/ )

↳ FUN FACTS
✦ Aurora’s favorite genre of music is a mix of K-Pop and K-RNB. Her parents gifted her a signed NewJean’s album for her 18th birthday. She also has attended an Inkigayo recording for SHINee when she was a child.
✦ Aurora knows four languages for four different reasons. English due to where she grew up, Spanish because it was required in elementary and middle school, Korean because of her father, and Japanese because of her mother.
✦ Aurora never has normal socks, in fact, she doesn’t own just normal white or black socks. Rather, she wears cereal-patterned socks: Her favorite being Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

1689977764738.png

↳ SOUNDTRACK
[ FIND LOVE - GALEN TIPTON ]
[ WRECK IT RALPH - HENRY JACKMAN ]
[ IT'S RAINING SOMEWHERE ELSE - TOBY FOX ]

↳ PERSONALITY
Rather than I, the author, describing Aurora’s personality and trying to project my hopes of what she comes across as, I asked my friends who have interacted with her their thoughts.

Some have called her crazy, saying whatever comes to her mind with no filter and no remorse for her word’s consequences. Bold could also be used in that sentence, but “crazy as fuck” is what Vivienne DuPont commented on this. Others have described her as sweet, having the ability to listen to people talk for hours and never complain once, offering said person help in any form they could. Even one person described her as goofy, being able to light up any penthouse room she waltzes into. Oriana can vouch for this, having seen this live and in person. Passionate, generous, and a considerate best friend, as well, even being described as a “chicken nugget” by Kehlani Kekoa.

Aurora Bahng is a one-of-a-kind human, definitely, and I hope your character has the pleasure of coming across her at the plaza sometime.

↳ ABHORS
✦ Words with a lot of syllables/complex sounds —
Having lived in a mainly English-speaking country for 17 years, Aurora struggles with correctly pronouncing and misspelling a handful of Japanese characters - saying the wrong things at the wrong moments. However, Aurora is spending lots of moments communicating in Jinglish - a variety of Japanese and English - and having her friends teach her some mispronounced phrases. She also has a 321-day streak on Duolingo to help her.

✦ Their accent —
When Aurora first started feeling confident enough to speak in Japanese after six months of doing Duolingo and practicing the language with Kehlani and Ahe Kekoa, she finally spoke in her classes. Of course, six months isn’t enough time to perfect a language you weren’t familiar with, however, Aurora wanted to try. Murmurs of her fellow peers about her accent were heard and thus caused Aurora to be afraid of speaking again. Her accent has become an insecurity of sorts, however, Aurora tries her best not to let it affect her daily life.

↳ ABNORMALITIES
None.

↳ FEARS
“Spiders. . . and needles. You’d think I’d be okay with spiders but nope!”

↳ SKILLS
✦ Being her authentic self
Aurora has had moments in the past where she lost herself to the small white lies she’d tell for society to accept her. It even got to the point that Aurora would spend moments in a locked bathroom scrubbing soap and water at her freckles, causing her skin to become severely irritated. As she got older, this habit has thankfully died down, however, one of her strengths because of this is that no matter what: what you see is what you get. As the author, I believe that this is a skill - not losing sight of yourself.

✦ Painting —
One of the more healthy habits Aurora learned was the concept of picking up a pencil or pen, or brush and creating art pieces based on whatever she was feeling. This habit started when she was younger from her grandmother, having given the child a blank canvas and a few colored markers. Since the passing of her grandmother, Aurora continued to perfect her craft to the point of painting on whatever wall she could get across - having decorated multiple apartment walls.

↳ CHARACTER STATS (1-5)
STRENGTH: 1.5
INTELLIGENCE: 3
DEXTERITY: 4.5
CONSTITUTION: 2
CHARISMA: 5

↳ SEXUAL ORIENTATION
???
“I love who I love. . .why put a label?”

↳ RELIGIOUS BELIEFS
“I believe in myself, and that’s enough for me!”

1689977791713.png

↳ APPEARANCE
Aurora Mei Bahng is built very similar to most teenagers her age. Her body is mesomorphic, her arms and legs are somewhat muscular due to how active she is on the swim team. For being 5’3’’, her legs surprisingly reach the floor when sitting, and her hands go just past her mid-thigh. However, she does have a bit of baby fat on her freckled cheeks, to which some people have commented she looks like a chipmunk when she eats. Her face is on the more circular side, her nose a button and her lips somewhat full. Her eyes are blue-toned, a gene she got from her father. She has no tattoos scattered on her body due to her fear of needles.

As for her clothing style, Aurora has had a drastic change since she first moved to Karakura. At first, she strictly was wearing Chanel and Gucci products, looking like she fell out of the Barbie movie due to the high-class nature of her parents. Nowadays she wears shades of blue and white oversized jackets. The only bright and out-of-the-ordinary outfit she wears is her bobcat jacket with her lucky number 8, or her girlfriends sport jacket. This has updated since writing, as Aurora found a love for the color maroon and red.

↳ FACE CLAIM
1689980212283.png1689980422968.png1689980245100.png
i picture aurora to look like hanni from newjeans, with her respective look & freckles on her cheeks!

↳ MINECRAFT SKIN
1689978266450.png

↳ RACE
Wasian (White & Asian)

↳ NATIONALITY
Australian, Korean, Japanese

↳ VOICE

↳ ART PIECES!
Project_20230720125139.png
credit to sharinaira

1689980561148.png
credit to krysticmurakami