Level - Apprentice

"The first thing that comes to mind . . ? Ah-hah, I've got it! Lightbringer!"

- Aurora Pierce after dueling Shade.
⚡Lightning Pierce⚡
Weapon Class - Spear
Elemental Affinity - Lightning
Level - Apprentice

"A gift . . For me?"
- Aurora Pierce after being gifted the Lightning Pierce by Shade.
Blinding Light
(its a camera)

Skill Type - Magic
Elemental Affinity - Light
Level - Apprentice

⚔️Counter⚔️
(this one is actual skill)
Skill Type - Physical
Elemental Affinity - ???
Level - Intermediate

Secret Technique
(phone a friend)

Skill Type - Summoning(?)
Elemental Affinity - ???
Level - Apprentice

✨Relationships✨
(the fun part)

Lenz "Shade" Falkenrath
(Close Friend, Mentor)
"
The great necromancer that helped me unlock my true potential as a . . Paladin? Did I get that right? . . I think so! I'm so glad that Graves introduced me to you, It really shows just how cool of a cousin I have! . . He still doesn't like photos though, so that's like, 2 points off? . . Oh well, not like I'm keeping count anyways! Our duel was really fun, I can't wait for our rematch! Oh yeah, you also put the time artifact from the dungeon of greed on your combat outfit, that'll make our duel even more intense!"

graves xeassi
(Close Friend, Cousin)
"I still do not know anything about you other then the fact that you don't like photos . . AND THAT'S WHY YOU'RE A REALLY COOL COUSIN!!!
we seriously should hang out more though its not funny anymore"

Dateshi Kobashigawa

(Close Friend)
"We rarely get to talk, but It's always fun when we do! The umbrella you gave me has definitely come in handy, that's for sure . . We both seem to have this sort of back and forth with you offering your jacket and me declining, though! Oh yeah, congrats on the car!"

Toast Marr
(Rival? Friend? She has no clue.)
"I don't think you like me that much, but you said you like me a little more because of my compassion? I think that's a good thing! Who knows?"

Hikosaburo Vacazamora
(Friend)
"I'll get back to you if I find out whether or not janitors are genies, but you're really cool as well!! You tried your best to help me when I summoned you against the necromancer, and that's all that matters, even if you didn't hit him at all!"

Haruka T. Hanazono
(Friend)
"The cleric of chaos . . I'd call you a rival, but you're actually really cool and stuff!! You gave me that defense charm after my duel with the great necromancer, which really meant a lot! The necromancer said that it's actually connected to the fairies, did you know that??"​

Flaws, Disorders, Problems, and Disabilities

Minor Hypopituitarism
A problem in the hypothalamus (the part in your brain that controls how cold you feel) that can result in varying effects, minor hypopituitarism only affects how much warmth they receive and how much tolerance to the cold they have is. Due to this, Aurora is rarely not shivering.

ADHD
(Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder)
Aurora has ADHD, which is relatively self explanatory. Due to this, she can often experience perfectionism, zone out/lose focus, or be extremely energetic. The severity of these can vary based on the day, sometimes she'll barely be able to understand a word, sometimes she'll understand full sentences.

Asperger's Syndrome

Aurora has Asperger's Syndrome, which causes it to be significantly harder for her to pick up on social cues or simply read a room. This also causes multiple issues with socializing and making new friends. Despite this, Aurora has shown to be a relatively extroverted person . . Sometimes, too much of an extrovert.

Gullible
Aurora is extremely gullible, this can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it. On the good side, she was convinced by Shade that she's a paladin, this resulted in her making the closest friend she has, as well as improved her time in Karakura. On the bad side, she can easily be convinced on something that'd normally be an obvious lie.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread