Accepted AvazilAlt's | Chef Application

Avazil

Level 21
Avazil
Avazil
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?
: (Main: Avazil ) (My alt - AvazilAlt (Applying for chef on ALT)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Avazil#9042

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
PST.

Describe your activity on the server: I'm usually on every single day for at least an hour at most. PST. Monday-Wednesday usually in the daytime. Friday - Saturday all night/and or all day. Not on if I'm busy with IRL things. Though with school starting up again.. I will probably be off for at least 3 more hours less each day. Though that won't get in my way.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have been banned from the server for about a few days or a week at most, due to my past mistakes. Glitching through a locked door. I've learned from my mistakes from the past when I first started, and will not do it again. I do not remember exactly when.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do. I understand that I will be removed from the position if I am inactive so another person has the opportunity to take that role. It wouldn't be fair for others to wait for that role while i was occupying it not even using it.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Chef / School faculty.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: School faculty Chef, The chef is at their post from the break to lunch. Getting the food ready for the hungry students from their very long day, and the rest of their day ahead! Lunch is a very necessary aspect of your day. And it gives you strength and the ability to grow. Along with the professors, teachers, receptionists, caretakers, nurses, tutors, and so forth. Teaching the students and helping them. Its a very hard job. Each living person needs food to survive and chefs present that. Chefs also make sure the food is presentable and actually digestible to the students, and faculty members.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: From when I first joined ill be honest and say I didn't really understand the mechanics of the server, though I've rpd before on different games and became attached to this server over time. And telling my friends IRL the mechanics of the rules, and plugins in the server/upcoming ones in the future for more fun RP scenarios. I've been reading books and that's helped with my RP improvement. And overall this server has helped me with writing stories in general. Each action I RP out is at least 2+ sentences long. I usually RP out the tiny things, Example (Cooking) - (Brushing hair) - (Jumping into a pool) - (Etc). I usually also (CombatRP) A lot as well. I don't make it over-detailed for example, Writing in the action how the lungs work. I may add some things like, 'You could hear the males heart pumping through his chest from the adrenaline rush that just hit him, due to the individual's punch'

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
[ACCEPTED] Italian Language Application
[ACCEPTED] Gaelic Language Application
[DENIED] Grade Glitch
[ACCEPTED] Item Glitch
[ACCEPTED] Grade Request
[ACCEPTED] Grade Request
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Acc for chef : AvazilAlt : [Grade 9] Kurai 'Chi' Ketsueki
Avazi
l : [Grade 12] [Track] MinJun Z. Dominguez

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
My character would first start off with an action like: 'narrowed his eyes, taking a quick deep breath before pushing his balled fists onto his sides' He would then give the kid their first warning. He'd then go off to explain they will only be given three warnings and once all are given he would give detention. If the scenario did somehow escalate and went off to something more serious or violent he would call or contact other faculty members for help over the radio each faculty member is given. Kurai is not an easygoing person and is usually stern. Not at all sympathetic to anyone. Though Kurai has to be the grown one there and not keep that attitude directed towards that one specific child for a scenario that happened once.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Kurai would walk up towards the 2 individuals fighting and push them apart an example: 'quickly paced over, pushing the palms of his hands against both individual's stomachs. Pulling them apart from each other. Getting in their view of the range.' School isn't a place for violence. It is for learning. And he would imply that to both of the children. He'd then take the injured individuals to the nurse's office. And give both people detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: He'd have chat with the employee. To see what was going on, they give them a warning to not do it again or he would have to report them to the School. As Staff shouldn't mess around or give students opportunities or others to get harmed, and or mess with their learning opportunities NOR environment.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? : He'd probably grab something to eat from a vending machine and sit down with a book, reading. If staff were to come up to him. He would act polite and have small talk with them. Ask how their day is going, and what happened today. Or make a friendship, a Relationship perhaps. Make the employees feel welcomed, and loved.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
: 'the male would raise his hands upwards towards the cabinets.. opening the first one, he'd reach for a metal bowl placing it gently onto the table. He'd tilt his head to the side towards the faucet and turn it on, he'd quickly slip his index finger under the running water waiting for the water to heat up.. as it was at a good warmth. Exactly 105°F, as the water cant, be boiling or it will burn the yeast needed. He'd then move his finger away from the water, and grab ahold of the edge of the bowl, putting it under the faucet.. his eyes would watch the flowing water slowly fill the bowl at least a quarter of the way... He'd give a nod to himself taking the bowl out of the sink.. and back down onto the counter. He'd tilt his head upwards towards the other cabinet.. and open it taking out a box of granulated sugar, dry yeast, salt, vegetable oil, and flour. He'd settle everything down onto the table, turning his attention towards the cabinets on the floor..
he'd furrow his brows, opening a tiny door. And pulled out a chain of measuring cups and a whisk, settling those down onto a counter.. He'd specifically reach for the 1 TBSP..
holding it over the bowl. His other hand would go towards the granulated sugar box, as he gripped onto it he brought it towards his mouth.. opening the little latch on the top right side. He'd bring it down tilting it sideways and let the cup be filled.. as the powder reached the top he'd settle the box down and pour the 1 TBSP into the bowl.. he'd drop the 1 TBSP down onto the counter. Mixing the ingredients altogether.. as the contents looked thick enough he placed the whisk down. Grabbing onto the yeast box.. he'd move his right hand to the cap, twisting it off, and drop it down onto the floor below him.. he'd give a sigh as that wasn't intended but ignored it. He'd tilt the box to the side watching it pour into the bowl.. he'd give a smile plopping it down onto the counter, and he'd lean down taking the cap off the ground. And plopped it onto the bottle, twisting it on. He'd push the bottle to the side, and pick up the whisk once more putting the whisk part itself into the bowl.. he'd push his free hand onto the left side of the bowl holding it in place as he mixed it all together. As it looked like the right texture he. Put the whisk down on the table, and removed his hand from the bowl. Looked down again towards the little cabinet and took out a box of plastic wrap. He'd open it up, cutting the plastic before neatly placing it over the bowl.. he'd push both his hands on the edges of the bowl, pushing down the wrap.. so it would stay in place.. And moved back. Placing his messy hands onto his leather belt.. Kurai would give a huge grin as he progressed.
He'd tap his foot lightly on the ground waiting for about 5 minutes, before walking forwards again. And placed his fingers onto the bowl removing the plastic wrap.. the yeast would now be puffed up covering the entire surface of the water itself. He'd pick up the tablespoon. Adding the rest of the sugar. He'd place the box down and pick up the salt box with hand.. picking the metal tab off the box, and just pour it in. Until he thought it was good.. he'd then reach his hand for the all-purpose flour bag, adding a good chunk of it in.. He'd place the boxes down onto the counter, and look up towards another cabinet.. there he would open it revealing an electric mixer.. He'd take it out slowly closing the cabinet doors, and pushed the button.. letting it turn on. His eyes would watch the constant moving metal, slowly inching it into the bowl. He'd let it go until it was well combined.. turning it back off, He'd turn his body to the side. Placing it into the sink. He'd turn the faucet on and washed his hands.. moving his hands down onto a towel to dry them off..
He'd push his hands into the bowl kneading the bread, keeping his motions consistent for about 10-11 minutes.. He'd remove his hands, taking out another bowl. And grabbed ahold of the oil bottle, coating the bowl itself.. he'd then take the lovely smooth, elastic bread dough, and pushed it into the bowl. Taking the plastic wrap box and cutting off another sheet... he'd turn his body all the way around and take a spray off the stove, spraying the inside of the plastic wrap.. he'd twist his body back around to face the bowl and placed it lightly onto the top of the bowl, and pushed his fingers on the edges.. keeping it in place. To keep the hot air inside.. He'd place his hands on either side of the bowl leading it slowly to the door of the stove and used his knee to open it.. placing the bowl lightly onto the metal. He'd then close the door turning on the stove for about 2-3 minutes, before turning it off.. so it was at the perfect atmosphere for rising dough. He'd take the bowl out of the oven..
removing the plastic off the bowl. He'd take out another pan, spraying the inside of it.. and take the dough out the bowl.. punching it a few times to release any air pockets, he then rolled it into a ball.. after a few minutes of that he'd take the dough and place it in the center of the pan.. He'd grab the pan and open up the stove once more placing it inside.. he'd close the door before moving his hand to turn the stove off. He'd wait for about 30 minutes so it was at the perfect size.. He'd open the stove door, Take out a digital thermometer, and place the tip of it into the bread, slowly waiting for it to beep.. he'd watch it as it showed 190-200 degrees F. Golden!! He'd take a glove, and grab ahold of the left side of the pan taking the loaf out.. he'd give a huge grin as he stared.. He'd place it down onto the counter, and took out a chopping board along with a knife to cut the perfect slices.. he'd then place one on each tray.. moving back with a grin.

/me As he finished he threw himself down onto the wooden chair and leaned back, he’d fold his arms, digging his nails into his sleeves. As he did you could see his eyes darting frantically against the ground. He seemed to be waiting for that sweet, sweet bell... As he heard the bell ring he quickly got onto his feet. Giving a huge grin that could light up the mood of a full room full of angry wasps. To the swarm of starving children entering the room. 'Ah! finally.' He quickly moves forward pushing his elbows onto the table in front of him and taps his foot against the ground. He was waiting for orders to be served to him... took a deep inhale, moving a finger onto the table. He seemed to be circling his fingers against the marble.. He’d turn his attention to the swarm of kids now one by one lining up, he’d slowly exhale for the last time before finally straightening his back, He’d move his hands to the front of his pants patting them down, and slowly inched them up towards his hair bringing his fingers through his locks.. Freshening himself up. So he could look somewhat presentable. He’d return his gaze towards the first kid in front of him. Reaching a handout, he'd narrow his eyes. Pushing a tray of food toward the individual.. Giving a smile 'Enjoy the food, tables are over there. And more outside if you like.' it was returned! he’d watch their slight smile of excitement move past him and towards the tables’

/me ‘As he finished up, he quickly threw himself back down onto the chair.. Taking deep reassuring breaths. A sign of a job well done. He’d turn his gaze back directed towards the happy chatty kids sitting down enjoying his food… which brought a smile to his face boosting up his mood. He’d raise his right hand up waving it in the air towards the individuals sitting away from him. Finally moving his attention down to the floor, He’d quickly stand up looking around for anyone else who wanted food before settling his bags and throwing them over his shoulder.’

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Kurai Ketsueki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: I'd like to be called Chi, Or Kurai. Preferably after school hours. And Mr. Ketsueki on the school grounds/working with students and my fellow faculty members.

Age (Minimum is 25): 37
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Bachelor's in Culinary Arts.
Year of Graduation: 2000
Major(s): Art & History
Minors: Food Technology

Nationality: Italian.
Current Location: Karakura : Japan
Native Languages: None.
Other Languages: Japanese

Backstory
: As Kurai was born he was quickly moved out of the hospital and into a family of caring people. His mother was a heartwarming person while his father was more stern. They lived happily for a few years before a life devastating accident happened with his mother causing her to be put into a coma.. Which broke kurai.. As his mother was a sign of happiness to him. His father took it harder than him causing him to be more stern and protective over Kurai as he didn't want the same to happen to him, though he was selfish and didn't let Kurai do what he wanted with his life..​

Age 5/10
his father became more of a reck, starting his drinking addiction.. Kurai usually baked with his mother when he was younger as it was a hobby with her he loved.. And a bonding opportunity for the two. As his father's drinking addiction worsened he would usually come home from school. With his father passed out on the couch drunk.. Bottles everywhere. At that little age, he had to cook for himself and his father. Though he knew how hard his father was trying and all protective he was because of his mother.. He usually stayed up for hours past his bedtime making food for his father and him. Leaving a plate next to him as he slept.​

Age 10/11
he started to want to do things that he wanted to do in his life. And dyed his hair… one morning when he woke up and came downstairs his father instantly started yelling at him about it. About of ridiculous he looked… his father didn't let Kurai cut, nor color his hair because of how close he resembled his mother.. It was like a part of her was in him still. And his father didn't want that to change. He was furious and unsure what to do.. He started to hit Kurai, and emotionally abuse him.. About how he was a mistake, it was his fault, he was a mistake. And that's what built kurais stern presence..
At school, it didn't help him either as he was regularly bullied and called names.. Slowly people caught onto his abuse and put his father in prison along with him through a foster home. That's where he met his only friend of his.. He didn't originally want to be friends with him but that kid wouldn't leave him alone and would stick close to him over the years.. Growing attachment. Like a father-like son, he became protective over that person.
Kurai was a rather smart individual, as he liked reading. And he usually spent most of his time doing that or studying.. One rather-ish thing about him was he never lied.. He was always an honest person. He wouldn't have emotion for what he said or what he did.. Over time he was adopted into the ketsueki family and raised by them.. He started working on his studies. And cooking!​

Age 16/19
As he grew, he knew he had to get a job and so he did, he started working as a waiter, along with working a part-job at a bookstore. Sorting books on shelves. Usually, he brought pastries over to the bookstore and offered some to his fellow workmates. Showing them some recipes etc.​

Age 30/37
He found himself wanting to get an actual job.. Earn some money, and do something to remember his mother. So he started to be a chef! Offering his service to kids, and other faculty members.

Motivation for Joining KHS: His motivation for joining is to feed others as he did to his father.. And to do what he loved, to show others his and his mother's recipes, cooking! To do something he loves. Oh and as any practical adult would want. money, bills, taxes.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think a good reason to accept me is that I spend most of my time on this server. As SchoolRP, Rp itself.. Is something that brings me joy, I want you guys to have an active, mature person on your team. And a person who is kind to others. I vouch I will be at service!

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

Any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Users who are viewing this thread