Avazil
Omega+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Avazil

Discord Name & Tag:
Avazil#0069

Previous bans:
From my knowledge I only had a singular temporary ban, from my mistakes when I first started SRP. It had lasted a weeklong and I’ve learned from my mistakes, it will not happen again.

Describe your activity on the server:
Avazil, also known as Min. Or my Alt H3AV3NLY_. I’m typically on most of the time, and enjoy RP based games in all. I have Rp’d as a Chef, on my Alt. And have joined the track team on my main, due to my sleep schedule, I wasn't always around to attend said practices. And I totally understand why I was removed; the time zones didn't help much either. I’m unsure on how well known I am on the server, but I'm pretty chill with most people I meet. Although I am a socially awkward person, it’s a bit awkward to talk to total strangers. But I stay respectful, and always enjoy meeting different people. In fact, I'm still willing to open myself up and chat. My dm’s are always open to those who would like to dm me and have a friendly chat or get to know each other.
Growing up, when I was in person school, I regularly loved writing. It was one thing I did in my free time, and it was always fun to me personally. Alongside video games, which I spent most of my time actually RPing in them.

Anyhow, I'm usually on 9/10 of the time. And I am on at least three hours each day, that depends on if I'm busy or not.

Which time zone are you in?

PST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
(Language APPS)
[ACCEPTED] Avazils | Gaelic Language Application
[ACCEPTED] Avazils | Italian Language Application
[ACCEPTED] H3AV3NLY_'s | JSL Language Application (Alt)
(City/School Applications)
[ACCEPTED] H3AV3NLY_'s | Chef Application (Alt)

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've been grieving to apply for KPD for a while, I typically gangrp. And I am pretty good with the P2L side of it. Although It has been getting boring, and I'd like to see how KPD will be. I want to see the functions, and overall, just have the experience as an officer and up. I have seen what they have done in some situations and want to join in on that. While being in SRP I wanted to make the most out of the experience and see what each faction is like. Slowly, but eventually. Or at least have heard about it. Karakura Police Department is the faction that mostly caught my eye, I haven't had the motivation to apply. But now I do, and I'm so excited for it. I'm always open to try new things and push my limits. Typically, when I go into things I go with a positive attitude, and passion. I wouldn't blindly join things just to not enjoy the experience. An example of that is when I applied for Chef, I wanted to see the mechanics of RP in that faction. And developing my RP skills overall, I found it thrilling. And I personally enjoyed it, helping new players and socializing with others was always fun. I have also met a few people wiliest being in that faction. Sometimes it was a struggle with all the rule breaking, and trolls. But it didn't get in the way of what was good about it. KPD also sinks into some of my IRL passions. Alongside with my family's history, which has always been an interest to me.

Now onto my character, MinJun. I specifically want to apply for KPD on him as ICLY it was more of his passion, his father is currently serving for the government. And He wants to join alongside him somewhat, he’s always been a curious kid. Despite having a BIT of a criminal record. In which he’s shaping himself up to get out of those situations and be a better person overall. He has been studying it and has been in situations with the police. As Well as watching things go down, which made him eager. Due to many bad experiences in the past with his family he wants to be there to protect them, since Karakura is a fairly risky place. Serving alongside his father, or siblings was always a dream.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Yes, and No. I do have so much more to learn, but I'll give the information of what I've seen. Or have researched on.
Most of the information I have been told about was from others, and mostly from what I saw. Alongside research, I have seen how cops will usually Patrol town. See what’s going down and are in charge of keeping everything in check.
Officers usually have a utility belt, equipped with many things. Such as Batons, Radios, Handcuffs x2, tasers, breathalyzers, Luminol spray, etc. Most can be used in a situation where a criminal is resisting arrest and books it. Detectives and Higher ranks are equipped with another additional set of items in which lower ranking officers don't have access to. Such as glocks, Pepper spray, crowbars, bikes, cars. Etc Alongside the Laws of Karakura, the KPD force them upon those who are breaking said laws.
Training sessions are set to test the abilities of each Cadet and train them overall to know how to deal with specific situations that they might be put through. Which these trainings make sense to give officers the chance to /roll 200 instead of your 150. Typically, they’re found at the front desk or taking calls, or are asked to take on simple tasks.
Stopping masked individuals, and any suspicious activity that might be going down.
(Depth into the utility belt)
Lower ranking officers have access to the following;

Utility belt, Radios, Batons, Handcuffs x2
Tasers, Breathalyzers, Luminol spray, Body Camera, Gloves

(First Aid Kit)

Higher ranking officers have access to the following.

Police Badge

Detectives, and corporals+ have access to this set of Items.

Pepper Spray, Police Badge,Glock-17s, Flashlight, Bike.

Depth of stopping Masked Individuals
(When stopping masked individuals, they would ask you to face the wall, pat you down and search for any weapons. Depending on the mask they will spray it down with Luminol spray and check for Blood and or Dents in it. Which is enough of a reason to take you into the station and question you. If you don't comply with the officer, you risk the possibility of a fine. Which can also occur if you're jaywalking, caught with alcohol without an ID, Loitering, etc. )

(Legal Weaponry)
(If you had a Legal weapon on you that had blood, or dents on it you will be sent in for questioning possibly arrested or fined depending. If it had none, you will be fine, and they won't take it away from you unless you have a record of possessing illegal weapons in the past.)

(Illegal weaponry)
Now they’d act differently if you had an illegal weapon on you. Which can go into arrests, two different sentences for that depending.
Sentences vary, and there's different price ranges for each. Depending on the crime you did it could also turn out to be no bail.

A list of crimes you could do are;

Possession of illegal weaponry || (Possessing Illegal weapons)

Possession of major illegal weaponry ||
(Possessing more dangerous weapons/higher tier classified weapons)

Murder || (Ending off/Killing off an individual)

First Degree Murder || (Planned Murder)

Attempted Second Degree Murder || (Attempted Non-premeditated Killing)

Second Degree Murder || (Non-premeditated Killing)

Attempted murder || (Attempting to Kill an individual)

Kidnapping || (Taking someone against their own consent or will. And or holding them captive)

Assault || (Intentional acts towards an individual)

Illegal Services || (An Illegal transaction, or connection)

Obstruction of Justice || (Hiding Information, or interfering with evidence)

Assault on a government official || (Assaulting a government official)

Attempted Assault on a government official || (Attempting Assault on a government official)

Possession of Underage Smoking tools || (Having smoking gadgets at a younger/illegal age)

Possession of underage Alcohol || (Possessing/Having alcohol while lacking the age requirement)

Possession of a Fake ID || (Having a fake identity, to access Alcohol/Smoking tools)

Evasion || (Avoiding a situation/Evading; Running away from cops)

Harassment || (A form of discrimination towards a group of individuals, or a singular person)

Resisting Arrest || (Attempting to escape from a cop, fleeing the scene)

Accessory to Assault || (Assisting)

Protective Custody || (Confinement)

Attempted Theft || (Attempting to rob someone)

Trespassing || (Entering someone's land/property without consent/permission)

Gang Affiliation || (Affiliated/with gangs)

Contempt of Court || (Disobedience/interfering with justice)

Vandalism || (Destroying property/messing with)

Divisions
(Roster currently)

Commissioner

(YonioTheNacho)

Police Captain
(Ecocide)

(Detectives)6/10

{!} Police Detective Superintendent (1/1)
(Hirathex)

{!}Police Detective Chief Inspectors (2/2)
(NapRP) (6Pancake)

{!} Police Detective Inspectors (1/4)
(vokaloid)

{!} Police Detective Constables (2/3)
(lirically, spellcasters)

(Main)10/19

{!} Police Lieutenants (3/3)

(GhostFireSwords, 18wounds, MEG4DETH)

{!} Police Sergeants (0/4)

{!} Police Corporals (3/4)

(Llighttea, SoftestMallow, sxvge)

{!} Patrol Officers (4/8)
(htps_lizzy, NoQuotes, qchel, figuerothfaeth)

{!} Police Cadets (0/8)

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
It’s very important for multiple reasons, two main ones being CriminalRP and GangRP. Which mostly take up SRP, as it’s very popular. Without a Police department the town of Karakura would be overrun by a bunch of Gangs. Along with absolute chaos, SRP is a Schoolrp based game for the most part. And it would only be realistic if a police station was set in stone, for a more realistic RP. Take it into the aspect of IRL, without laws being enforced people would be able to do absolutely anything whenever they want. And put many lives on the line, enforcing these laws not only saves people's lives. But keeps the city aspect safe and in check.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I fully accept and understand this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend, or you will be punished?
I Fully acknowledge this.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

MinJun Zennix

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Gaelic, Italian.

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
MinJun Zennix
, a Korean-male who stands at 5'6 in height and weight around 146Lbs. His short hair seemed to be a slight tint of red, mostly a brown-Ish color. A noticeable gray streak was implanted in his scalp, going all the way down to his bangs. Looking in closer his skin seemed to be very pale and porcelain, skin grafting leaded from his shoulders down his back and neck. Scanning his face a scar went from the bottom right side of his cheek, starting from the jaw diagonally to the tip of his nose. His eyes were a nice light icy blue, which were rather dull half of the time. When speaking his tone seemed to be very up like, and joyful.
Typically he was seen to wear band merch, alongside jackets or flannels.
MinJun doesn't really stand out of the crowd and keeps himself enclosed mostly.
SPOILERS TO THE ANIME -> [Voice claim ; Denji] (Chainsaw man)
Overall appearance.

IMG_1808 (1).pngIMG_1892 (1).png

(Art Credits to ; @DrainingFeeling)

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
MinJun
is sometimes energetic when something piques his interest, or fascination to something. But in cases where it's serious or milder, in a professional remedy he's typically quiet. And will act blunter, stern somewhat. The same way he acts when pissed, he doesn't speak out of turn and will be patient when somethings going down. In his workspace he'll have an open mind to new concepts, or things he'd need to adapt to. He is also very open for people's opinions, may some opinions be different from his on some occasions, but he wouldn't go out of his way to try and 'Attempt' and force someone to change their own mind, due to the fact he doesn't 'Agree' with it. Overall, he's pretty chill and enjoys chatting to people if someone comes up to speak with him. Often, he tries and avoids conflicts with others as he doesn't deem it necessary, if it were something serious, he'd be more dedicated in the topic at hand. But overall, he tries his best to avoid those situations. Though usually he opens his own personality up with the people he loves, such as family. Or romantic partners, and he'd never change the way he does something for someone's pleasure or benefit. Going back to people's opinions he likes hearing them and comparing them to his. Not in a manner of 'Mine makes more sense' But in a sense of 'that's interesting I haven't thought about it in that way before' And 'That's a good point, you totally have changed my perspective on this situation, thank you. He wouldn't bicker about being wrong as that is not who he is as a person but wants to get better at things. He wants to deem himself a leader to others and be respected. Looked upon, have a good reputation with others and his work.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Min
loves the thought of people having his back, in cases he wants to be the one relied on as that makes him feel accomplished. Great at what he does, but that'll take time. He typically listens to orders fairly well, though tries to prove his point if something should be changed for his co-worker's benefit. He doesn't mind if they disagree, it's just the thought of having the option there and proposing it to others. Starting out he doesn't expect to be the one valued or relied upon. But more so learning, which he typically enjoys. He's open to trying new things out, or even pushing his limits to things. He fairly enjoys teamwork as it helps each other out, simply proving your points and adjusting. With new people he might start off as 'Socially awkward' And it might take a bit to warm up to people, but he sure as hell will show how he really is starting off. So, people have a gist of what he's like, personality traits. Just because he's awkward he won't hold back from pointing things out to help his co-workers out, he doesn't want to put ANYONE in danger ever.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

Minjun; "I personally see myself as a leader, or so I have been wanting to be one. I've always been open to throwing myself in first for others, or to give them closure and protection. I love helping others in any way shape or form and am always open to trying new things out. An example would be my siblings, I've been the older brother to them. And have watched over them as they have grown, I've helped with their needs. And been called personally to help them out, this isn't a burden to me. It's something I commit myself to, as a sibling should."

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

(Age 1-3)
Minjun was born in South Korea, raising up as a happy child around the age of 1-3, he hangs out with his mom and adored her heavily while he was in his youth. His father was working constantly, traveling mostly around the world. Seeming to be a Flight attendant. For a few weeks he would spend time with Minjun and his mother, buying gifts for them as that was a sign of his love language. His life was good, at least was. Overtime work seemed to be getting stressful for his father, constantly working almost 24/7. Minjun's mother Larisa Han loved Mins's father with her life, but it seemed as if she was getting stressed out as well. needing to care for Min by herself she couldn't take it anymore. With the constant fights, his mother had gotten badly hurt, and with an attempt of them both getting away from his father. His mother died Infront of him.

(Age 4-5)
Mins's life wasn't going so well, he was constantly blamed for his mother's death despite it not being his fault. His father believed at the time he waited for his mother to bleed out and that if Min got to him sooner, she wouldn't have passed. Min mostly kept that guilt put on his shoulders and let his father guilt trip him into believing that. That he wasn't in the wrong and Min was, Minjun was just a child and didn't know what to believe. He is still growing and doesn't know right or wrongs, he has developed a mindset and questions his father here and there. stating his opinions on the matter but he gets entirely shut down on it. And instantly screamed at, perhaps even slapped. It got the point of his father having a deep hate for him, hating how he looks. He hated the fact Minjun looked like his mother, somewhat. Each glance he'd give to Min was sharp and tempered. He started neglecting his needs, and regularly abused him. Eventually he had to place Min in kindergarten, by the law. And so, he did. The faculty members could notice Min regularly coming in with bruises. And his mood often dull, his mood and motivation weren't normal for how young he was. And so, they eventually called child protective services, his father got put in jail for murder, and abuse. And Min was sent off to an orphanage/foster care. His father had gotten killed whilst being in prison, and so he had nowhere to go.

(Age 5-17)
While in the orphanage most of the kids were way older than he was. He typically got picked on by them due to his outcome, and just because it gave them joy. One day like any other, a nice lady walked into the building. Having heard of Minjun being dropped off she decided to adopt him from South Korea on the spot, at the prime age of 8. She decided to take him back with her to Japan. This is where his life started to get turned around, she gave him warm clothes. Food, and anything else he could ask for.

(Age17-18)
Whilst being in Japan, and in Karakura. He had experienced many traumatic events in his life, though his father and his siblings were always there to support him emotionally. His father had quit his job as a teacher, and soon got in to being a governor. Being fascinated by his workspace and what he did, he decided to study laws. Along with looking into being a Cop.

(20-25)
While studying in Law and taking college classes he'd start to earn his degrees and such, showing them proudly to His father. This was a step closer to his dream, and he was quite proud of it. At his majors he decided to graduate from college, starting his life as an adult.

qGjs09g.png

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocketknife in Karakura?

No, that is considered an illegal weapon. And you'll be arrested for possessing it.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription.

Eye Patch; ¥5,000 | 2 max.
A wearable bandage that goes around your head, and over your eye to protect and cover it.

Band Aid ; ¥1,000 | 5 max ;
A piece of cloth/paper that helps to cover minor wounds, push back blood.

Wooden Cane ; ¥7,000 | 2 max ;
A wooden stick helping people with mobility issues

Cough Syrup ; ¥6,000 | 2 max ;
A syrup that is used to relieve coughing, sore throats, or any other symptoms.

Paracetamol ; ¥1,500 | 5 max ;
Treats mild pain/aches and reduces high temperature fevers.

(More)
Lactulose ; ¥2.500 | 5 max ;
Treats constipation, it also treats liver disease

Surgical Mask ; ¥7,000 | 5 max ;
A face mask is a product that covers the wearer’s nose and mouth to prevent bacteria to enter your system and cause. diseases, sickness.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Starting off I'd switch my bodycam on for evidence of the situation in which I could report to a higherup later on, I'd holster out my radio from the utility belt and call for backup and EMS straight away. (In case of the inmate being hurt, or backup to help with the situation) Putting the radio in my offhand (This is so I could report what's conspiring, so they know what to be prepared for. Or in a case of me being in danger) I'd possibly holster out my taser (in the case of self-defense if anything does conspire) Approaching the two, I'd keep myself self-aware of my surroundings (So I have the upper advantage at the time and a better view on what to do at the moment) and attempt to pull the two apart. (So, no further harm may occur) After succeeding, if my Co-Worker does try and go back at them, I'd forcefully hold them back until backup arrives. I'd then explain while holding them back that what they did wasn't okay, later on reporting the incident with evidence to a higherup. (No matter the situation, if my Co-Worker is assaulting someone, I'd treat them as a criminal themselves. Stopping the situation Immediately.)

If the Co-Worker had a potential weapon on them, I'd first turn on the bodycam. (Evidence) I'd then call for backup on the radio along with EMS. (For backup, and medical attention) Approaching I'd intervene myself by unclipping my taser and aiming it at said Co-Worker. (Giving them a chance to comply, before tasing them. For self-defense) I'd give three verbal warnings to them to drop the weapon and if they comply, I'll ask them to take a few steps away from the weapon. (This is so they cannot grab it again) get down onto the ground onto their stomach and place their arms behind their head. (Doing this will not only stop the individual from hurting the inmate, but it will also completely restrain them from doing anything with their hands. Along with legs) After doing so I'd lower the taser and continue to keep myself aware of their movements. (Just in case they were to get up from their spot) After getting into a fair distance, I'd take out my handcuffs from the utility belt and cuff them. (Fully restraining their hands) I'd then aim my taser back up at them and make my way to the inmate, after making my way to them I'd check them for any injuries I could personally help with to ease any bleeding with first Aid. Then wait for backup and EMS to arrive for further help, reporting the incident to a higher authority later on.

Any officer in the faction should not be verbally, or physically abusing anyone. That includes inmates, despite them being criminals it does not give the officer the right to take advantage of their position, may that be hatred for the inmate, revenge, and so forth. The law will accordingly attend to them.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I'd unclip my radio from my utility belt and immediately call for backup. (To help with the situation and have the upper administration) in the situation at hand, I'd get myself involved and try to help my Co-Worker out. While helping out I'd try to force the individual onto their stomach and try my best to cuff their hands, (so they were restrained) When fully restraining them, I'd check my co-worker for any injuries I could possibly help with if I had the knowledge of first aid. Then wait for EMS and backup to show up, finally charging the individual for assault, and or weaponry depending on what they had.

If there were possibly multiple people ganging up on them. I'd wait for my backup to arrive before involving myself, in that instance it would give a better chance of us successfully stopping them. If I were confident enough, I'd get myself involved anyway until backup does arrive. Unless told otherwise.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I'd look into the accusations if they were any, and immediately report it to a higherup. Whilst waiting for orders I'd accept anything given to me by a higherup, may that be investigating the co-worker, questioning, etc. If I found anything else, I'd report it all back to a higher authority issued and serve justice to said gang. Officers should never be working with or help criminal organizations. That is not our purpose, it's to pull against said gangs. And organizations, to keep the town in check.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I'd shut them down immediately, and completely ignore the bribes. It's a petty thing to do, and it will get you nowhere. I'd then take it up with a higherup of the Karakura Police Department and see if the criminal will be issued a longer sentence. The individual should know by default that bribery isn't the smartest choice and it should be seen as a lesson

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread