players online

Avlatte's ban appeal

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 27
Avlatte
Avlatte
Fundraiser++
Your In Game Name: Avlatte

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name, it should be in your ban appeal.): @Tippie
Server [Discord/SchoolRP]: SchoolRP

What were you banned for?: ERP / ****RP, Medium offence
Why should you be unbanned?: Because at the time I didn't think straight, yes I read all of the rules when they were published but it still didn't occur to me that I was doing this type of behaviour. I have definitely learnt my lesson on why I should definitely think before doing anything that might be against the rules. Even though it's barely been any time I've thought about my actions and won't do them ever again. I personally didn't know this was bannable behaviour but now I think about it, it definitely makes sense that it is.
Ban duration?: 13 days.
Time of Occurrence: 2022-01-13

Evidence of your innocence: I have personally accepted and shown that I am not innocent myself.
Any additional members involved:

Tippie

Level 158
Senior Admin
Professor Lead
Developer
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser++
Accepted
The ban will be reduced to 5 days, as you did report it after you found out it was not allowed I am willing to accept this appeal, yet it's on you for not reading the rules in the first place. Please use this time to carefully read the server rules before you come back.

Users who are viewing this thread