players online

awdreeyey | Professor Application

SOOZEE

Level 4
unholycommunist
unholycommunist
Rich

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?: fawkyoo is the account I am going to use for applying however my main is awdreeyey.

How old are you?: Currently 15.

Do you have any previous bans?: Nope, I plan to always abide by the server rules.

What Country are you from?: England, so my timezone is BST.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): awdree#3061

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I am aware that if my activity is lacking, I should expect and accept the consequences of demotion.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am fairly active on both the server and forums. Due to it being the school holidays for me, I can get on more often than usual, but on normal times I only have time to get on the server only on Fridays, possibly late at night on other weekdays and weekends. However I am very active on discord, probably online most of my waking hours.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?: The first time I’ve ever been on the server was 21st March 2020 so over a year. But my forum account is around 11 months old.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

[DENIED] Student Council Application #1

[ACCEPTED] College Application

[ACCEPTED] German Language Application

[ACCEPTED] College-Professor Application

[DENIED] Russian Language Application

[ACCEPTED] Student Council Application #2

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:

R.K [19][College][B][Councillor] awdreeyey
F+ [16][Grade-10] fawkyoo

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?: Around six to seven months ago, I first applied for this role and really enjoyed organizing/hosting lessons to brighten not only my roleplay experience but the players with the college role attending my classes. However, due to in-real-life inconveniences, I resigned from Professor and had a small break from SchoolRP or RoleplayHub in general. I came to the unmistakable decision to come back and try to apply again. I fervently want to plan lessons again and spread some knowledge on my chosen subject which I am quite passionate about out-of-character.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I’ve been playing SchoolRP for around a year. In my early days of roleplay I was in a family, where I undertook GangRP, DeliquentRP and of course FamilyRP. The family disbanded for out-of-character reasons. It fleshed me out as an improved roleplayer. I am very capable of DetailRP, however I have to plan the action out beforehand so I’m not the fastest. I also used to be part of the College-Basketball and College-Baseball team.
As mentioned in the question above, I used to be a College-Professor and used to perform well. I do retain experience in disciplinary and maintaining the school environment not only from being a school employee but also part of the Student Council. In that faction, I developed virtues of association and coordination within other players from planning events to discussing improvements for the school as a whole.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs is a channel in the KA discord where College-Professors are expected to record their classes with evidence (screenshots) and a brief explanation of the lesson. It is a way to determine your pay-check depending on the classes you’ve hosted. This is beneficial for SLTs to monitor College-Professor’s activity and know if they are committed to their role enough. If classroom logs are scarce, there is a high chance of getting demoted or receiving a lower wage than expected at the end of the month.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
  1. Complete tasks on time with all your effort.
  2. Only one person speaks at a time.
  3. Using phones without my permission is forbidden
  4. Class should be welcoming and accepting, any form of discrimination will have immediate consequences.
  5. Strong profanity will not be permitted inside the classroom.
  6. Arrive on time. If a student is late to a lesson, they are simply disrupting the class.
  7. Most importantly have fun!

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): As I said, during my RoleplayHub experience I have acquired many roles on SchoolRP- from different sport teams as well as being a College-Professor in the past. Before I discovered the RoleplayHub community, I’d actively take part in Discord roleplay servers, some of them affiliated with Roblox (which is sad, but atleast I am self-aware). Overall, I have two years of roleplay.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete? What is a College-Professor's salary?:

To be a College-Professor you must be capable of instructing young students and moderate the lessons being hosted. Furthermore, Professors are expected to actively improve their student’s knowledge on the academic subject/course they’re teaching. They are professed to complete 15 classes by minimum to receive the normal paycheck of 450,000 yen. In addition if they fail to comply with the SLT’s standards, it will result with negative consequences (low wage or demotion).

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?:

Chisa Akoiyara is a petite, attractive woman of a Japanese descent. Her hair would be dyed a mousy brown, and curled down to her waist. One of her most predominant features would be her doe brown eyes, they’d glint with passion and warmth. Her face would be covered with blush and highlights, giving her a somewhat doll-like appearance. Chisa would be seen smiling enthusiastically in varied situations. This intermediates students as her intentions are seemingly unpredictable. Normally, she’d stand upright with pride as she avoids the risks of becoming a hunch-back. Her outfit would consist of a short-sleeved, indigo blouse, contemplating with a black, frilled miniskirt. She’d go for a smart-casual look for work. The people in her life would describe her as charismatic yet having this strange seductive aura towards her. Due to her flirtatious mannerism, the hormonal students believe she’s trying to seduce them which is obviously not the case.

Despite her playful persona, Chisa is a lot more complex than she seems. She is actually quite strict and obtains a dry sense of sarcasm that contrasts with her cutesy appearance. When Chisa is having a bad day, being isolated from everyone while listening to heavy metal is her favourite coping mechanism. Her motives as a College-Professor is to showcase students the art and beauty of Music. She desires to make education of the subject fun yet very productive. However, Chisa’s impatience sometimes gets the better of her. On rare occasions, small stumbles by students would cause her to get into a fiery rage which would shock her class as she is known for being sweet and calm. She despises music from the Top Charts and describes it as, “Utter garbage, no wonder the new generation is depressed.”

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?:
I’d approach the situation calmly and in a professional manner by questioning their behaviour then politely asking them to tone-down their volume. I’d remind them about the rules and policies on school grounds and that they are disrupting lessons. I’d avoid raising my voice, depending on the attitude of the sport-team members. Shouting and expressing impatience will only ruin my reputation as a College-Professor, as we are meant to be a good example to the young students of Karakura. If the students do not stop with the disruptive behaviour , I’d report them to higher-ups such as the College-Dean/Vice-Dean to assist me with dealing with appropriate punishments. Just because they are in a sports-team, does not make them more privileged than other students.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?:
I’d sternly tell them to be quiet or there will be consequences. I would try to get them to understand that they are disrupting the class and of course the learning environment, which is a very selfish act. If they continue with the disruptive behaviour, I’d simply kick him out of the class and give them a detention. I’d expect them to learn from their actions.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &7She’d carefully open a CD and placed the disc into the CD player.
/it &7The Piano Sonata No. 31 in A♭ major, by Ludwig van Beethoven would play.

/me &7For the waltz demonstration, she’d take Mr Aoi’s arms in a classical dance stance. His right hand was placed on her waist and their hands interlocked. They began to step back and forward in beat to the music, with the 3 by 3 timing.

/me &7She’d approach the whiteboard, screwing the cap off the whiteboard pen. Then drew a timeline of the music eras from 1475-2000.
&it &7Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque, Classical, Romantic and Modern.

/me &7She’d slouch on her chair, sighed with relief as she finished all her paperwork. To reward herself, she’d laid back and turned on some Shoegaze music.

/me &7Disappointed that no one was volunteering. She’d look over the classroom with a cunning smirk stretched across her face as she was deciding who to randomly pick for the demonstration.

/me &7On the whiteboard, it showcased the characteristics of Baroque music and explained that the staccato rhythm didn’t really exist until the Classical Era in the early 1800s was trending..

Backstory

Chisa Hanasaki was born in Birmingham, England. Her parents were immigrants from Japan. They believed the United Kingdom was a better place to bring up their children. She lived with her two older sisters Masami and Mizuki. Her home-life was quite calm and she had loving parents. As children, they would never get along and could probably cause a massacre if they were together alone for too long. To this day, Chisa still has a long-lasting scar from her sister’s scratching. In primary school, Chisa discovered her love for the piano and begged her parents to be taught. Her parents wanted to give her the best opportunities in life, so they agreed to pay for piano lessons. When she was eleven years old, Chisa earned a scholarship at a posh private school, where during her secondary school years she’d academically progress fast in comparison to her peers. She was very self-conscious of her grades due to her parents’ high expectations and motivation for a successful future. After graduating from secondary school, she moved to the country where her family originated from and studied to get a Music degree in Karakura College. However, during her college years, she met her future husband; Kenichi. At first, Chisa only saw him as a friend but after getting to know him more through having a similar friend group, they fell in love. Five months into the relationship, Kenichi proposed to Chisa. Due to financial inconveniences, it took five years until they finally got married. Her years of education and working experience led to her teaching career, where she mainly taught Music Theory and Classical dancing.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Chisa H. Akoiyara

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs

Given Name(s): Chisa, Chisi

Preferred Name:
Chisa (by collegues or friends)
Mrs Akoi (by students)

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Married

Nationality: Japanese-British

Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 4 years

Working Experience (# of years): 10 years

Academic Degree: Music Compostion

Year of Graduation: Graduation for high-school is 2006, however I graduated out of college in 2009

Major(s): Music, Modern History

Minors: English Literature, Drama

Native Languages: Japanese and English

Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No I do not.

Preferred Teaching Subject: Music

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): Nope, but I hope you enjoyed reading my application and thank you for considering me.

Do you have any questions?: No I do not!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread