players online

Axteruz'z Alt (Retruz) Police Application

Axteruz

Level 6
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In Game Name):
Retruz​

Previous bans:
Yes, but not on this account, I've had a lot of bans in the past because I wasn't good at gangrp and following the rules at all, I've changed and have never been warned or banned since I was unbanned.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active on the server, I am online literally every day once I get home from school and just play starting from 3:40 pm to 10:00 or even more hours on the weekends. I can assure you I will put full effort into being an active Police Officer.

Do you have Discord
Yes, I do. It is Axteruz#5874

Do you have a microphone?
Yes​

What is your motivation for applying?:
That I want to do more things in school RP rather than just being a normal grade 12 high school kid. I've been on this server for pretty long I am sure since 2017, and I always stayed the rank of a Grade-12. I've always wanted to try something new like being a Police Officer and to help the citizens of karakura and make some new friends from my job as well. I think the job would be a good experience for me since I am doing something new after 2 years of just doing nothing and every day would be the same.
Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I have recently been looking at all the laws and basic conducts of japan. I have made sure that I can memorize them so I do not end up making mistakes. I'll make sure to roleplay the proper way of a police officer in Japan.

What are the Police ranks?
some of the police ranks I know is police officer, police captain, police lieutenant, police cadet, police investigator, police corporal, police commissioner, police sergeant, and SAT

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
As I've seen from my perspective as a high school kid. The police should ensure safety for every citizen of Karakura. They are responsible for those who are in danger, more responsible than any other job. They make sure students attend school so they can have a great future and success if they don't attend school and they skip, they must pay the fine and if they fail to pay it could lead to more consequences. Police are also able to fine those who do not follow the law like jaywalking and littering. They also have to deal with gangs which are known a lot. And, they must answer their emergency calls in case there is a murder or something worse.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?
The police play a VERY important role in SRP. They help karakura stay in shape and make sure no riot breaks loose or no ********* attack happens. They try to prevent all the law's from being broken at all costs. Before when there weren't so many cops Back in 2017, it was SO much easier to not be caught by cops because even though CCTV, would catch you, the cops wouldn't be able to find you, but now they work smarter and harder to catch the criminal who broke the law. Most of the time Cops have to deal with gangs and it is more realistic and the consequences for people who decide to break the law are now better. They move fast and they have radio's to connect to each other for faster communication. That's why Police are important in SchoolRP.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I understand 100% anything that I say or do in OOC or IC can make me get fired at any time. I'll be making sure to not break the rules and just do my job correctly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
My character, Raze, is pretty cool and he is unique in his own ways. his appearance is ok and he likes to not talk as much unless needed to. Especially when it comes to doing his job or he's hanging out with friends. His parents weren't as strict, but they did teach him right and wrong. He doesn't like to play around or joke around when it comes to doing his job. Unless he has free time, he doesn't like working with others who just slack off or are there in the job to show off. He'd stand at 6'3" with brown hair and his skin tone would be tan. With an athletic and muscular build. He'd have sharp facial features with Dark Green eyes. He would also wear a pair of black gloves, hiding his fingerprints. Weighs 164lbs. You would see Raze always in the correct format for his job. He would always put full effort into making him the right person for the right job. He's not the type of person to scare you or offend you. Just a person trying to do his job and work hard and smart.

What he's like on the and off the job?
Raze takes his job very seriously unlike other people do. He makes sure to put in his best effort on the job and to do all tasks assigned to him. He doesn't like to play around during his duty while doing his job. He always looks at people to see if they are suspicious or breaking laws. Raze is strict at doing his job. If off his job then he's calm and fine and he doesn't have to be as strict as he is when he is working as a police officer. Most of Raze's personality is off the job. He's a kind person and he always likes to make new friends, he always likes to see people enjoying and living a happy life in karakura. He has a good heart and he really cares for others. He may act tough in person but he has a good personality. He doesn't make excuses or any type of non-making sense talks. Once you fully get to know him, you would understand him better.
Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Raze cares and loves to be cool with his co-workers, he plans to make new friends with his co-workers and interact with them and support them. He would try his best not to have any hate for a co-worker. He may even learn from them so he doesn't make any mistakes in the future of his job. He tries his best to have a good friendship with his co-workers and have them in contact. He has his future plans to live a great life and keep his job until he gets old, and to remain the same loving respectful person who follows the karakura laws.

BACKSTORY
Raze Suzuki was born in March 22, 1992, was born in Costa Rica, In a small city called Liberia. His parents weren't as strict. but they did not like to put up with trouble makers at all. He had two brothers called Void Suzuki and Kane Suzuki. He usually liked to follow Void Suzuki's path since Raze was just the youngest one and he thought Void getting in trouble alot was funny. His oldest brother was Kane, But Raze just seen more fun and coolness to follow Void. Raze's brother Void eventually got to the part where he started breaking the Laws back in costa Rica and Raze didn't like it at all. That's when he reported Void to their dad. Their dad was a Police Officer. His dad spoke to Void about his actions and what can happen in the future when they grow up and if they continue to break the law's what can happen to them and what consequences they'd have to face. But Raze's brother Void didn't agree. So that's when Raze just ignored Void and just started to follow his own dad's path to follow since Kane was also a trouble maker but not as bad as Void was. On take your kids to work day, Raze's dad introduced his son to his co-workers and Raze loved it at the police station his dad let him look at how they trained and the police officers who retired and the ones who got demoted, promoted, or fired for what they've done wrong so Raze would understand what to do as a police officer so he wouldn't have to go through a demotion, or even worse, getting fired from the job he loves. That's when Raze grew up learning to become a police officer and how to follow the rules of one. Eventually, Costa Rica was getting filled of too many gangs and too much violence. So at age 27, Raze Suzuki went to live in Karakura and stayed there and tried to make up some yen from his dad e-transfering him tons of yen to him so he would be able to buy a house. Raze used to work as security back in Costa Rica where he lived so he did come prepared with some yen to make a life-saving. Raze made new friends and also at home just watched tv. He would read news reports about Police Officers doing success on their job and following their rules and assignments. So that is when Raze thought about how good his grades were in the High school he was in Costa Rica and his grades in college to become a police officer. He remembered how well his dad was at being a police officer and he remembered all the pictures of his dad and his co-workers. So that's when Raze decided to start a fresh life and keep in touch with his family and friends to try to get a new job as a Police officer, trying to follow his dad's footsteps.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Raze Suzuki​

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr. Suzuki​

Given Name(s):
Raze​

Preferred Name:
Raze​

Religious Denomination:
Catholic​

Marital Status:
Single​

Nationality:
Spanish​

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan​

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
5 years​

Working Experience:
Raze never got a job as a police officer but he did get training from his own dad and he also studied for it in high school and college.​

Academic Degree:
Criminal Justice​

Year of Graduation:
2016​

Major(s):
Law enforcement,​

Minor(s):
Psychology​

Native Languages:
Spanish​

Other Languages:
German, Japanese​

Last edited:

Infold

Level 153
Denied
- On both a personal and professional level, I and the rest of the KPD do not want your presence on the Police Force.
- You've had a toxic past/history with many negative encounters which included the presence of Staff - creating your character on the server to be controversial.
- This is not something I'd like ever to be present on the Police Force regardless of if you've attempted to changed or not.
- Unfortunately, with so, I'll be blacklisting you from applying for this aspect on the server.

~ Do not re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread