┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

teaser

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

━━»•» :❥︎: «•«━━

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

I sit here, in a little rowboat with you

Where we’re heading, I haven’t a clue.

The wave’s ebb and flow eases me,
So too does the gentle touch of the breeze.

Don’t get me wrong, I feel peaceful with you, too.

I mean, just look at this wonderful view!

sat by the edge, bathing in the light of the sun shines.

Everything right now just feels so divine.

I can feel your eyes, gazing at me,

So of course, I turn, to look and see

you simply smile back, a slight shake of the head

And I don’t care that I stare longer than I intend.

Prismarine eyes shimmer like the clear ocean,

making me feel like everything’s being set in motion.

I could get lost in them and, like our current situation

If I search for long enough, will we find our location?

Another day passes as we drift out to deeper water,

I shudder, thinking of all the possible horrors.

So we huddle up, closer to each other

and, gazing at the setting sun we ponder…

The waves crash higher and the boat starts to rock

Lightning strikes beside me, I almost go into shock

I duck my head down, my heart beating fast.

all I can think is “how long will this distress last?”

But then there was you, who held me by my hand

A solace that had not been sought by demand.

You say to me with a chuckle, in a hushed tone,

“Don’t be like that, I’m here, you’re not alone.”

Your words took me by surprise

I’d been certain that his emotions were disguised.

But when I saw the sincerity in your gaze,

an emotion filled me that I did not dare display.

We waited for hours, I don’t even know how long

Before I’d noticed it, the storm was already gone.

The only storm left was my emotions next to me,

because we were hand in hand, as if it was meant to be.

And then, in the distance, we see

clouds, circling birds, and palm trees.

An Island so simple just for us two

our adventure on the ocean postponed for something new

There’s nothing more I’d love to do

Then row around the whole world with you.

But for now, we can rest and call this home because darling,

I will forever travel with you, till my body fades into sea foam.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˋ ❁ ˊ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
"You're quite different, let's be friends."
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˏ ˎ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

general information

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

˗`ˏ full name ˎˊ˗
~ Ayako :||: Hitomi:||: Miyahira ~

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Ayako-
can be written using different kanji characters and can mean: 文子, "writings, child" 綾子, "twill, child" 絢子, "kimono design, child."
Pronunciation - (Uu-ae-kh-oo)

Miyahira-
宮 meaning Shinto shrine, constellations, palace, princess./ 平 meaning even, flat, peace.
Pronunciation - (Me-ah-he-era)

Her original last name was Kimura before going through foster care and then to an orphanage, their name meaning was written: 木村, meaning "tree village" if she kept her surname name as her biological parent’s.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ nicknames ˎˊ˗
~ Bun-Bun ~
~ Aya ~
~ Mimi ~
~ Tally ~
~ Usagi-Chan ~

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Ayako has gotten many nicknames that are quite questionable, even though she doesn’t know why people call her most of the nicknames that may seem somewhat inappropriate but prefers the nicknames she got from friends, this is because she often teases them. The nicknames she gets, she cherishes so she can figure out a nickname for them unless they used her nicknames to somewhat insult her, backlashing at them with a worse nickname based on their appearance.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ birthday ˎˊ˗
~ July 1st ~

˗`ˏ age ˎˊ˗
~ 20 ~

˗`ˏ gender ˎˊ˗
~ Female ~

˗`ˏ sexual orientation ˎˊ˗
~ Bisexual, Panromantic. ~

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Ayako is a bisexual person who often has romantic intrests in basically anyone, it was hard to tell at a young age as she assumed it was a normal thing. She didn't come out to anyone until she was 18, this was because she preferred no one knowing until she was sure that she felt this way. After crushes over time, she has finally come to terms with being a Bisexual, Panromantic person in general. Although, she prefers small things that could be seen as cute ‘puppy love’ to the people she loves dearest.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ nationality ˎˊ˗
~ Japanese ~

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Ayako was born in Osaka, Japan for 7 years in her life before moving to Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan due to her adoptive parents dragging her there to move due to moving there would be somewhat time consuming and expensive for moving trucks, etc.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ occupation ˎˊ˗
~ College Student ~
┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˋ ❁ ˊ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
"Is this really what you want in life? It’s boring."
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˏ ˎ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

appearance

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

˗`ˏ height ˎˊ˗
~ 6' ft →183 cm ~

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Ayako would be at a tall height, she often doesn’t enjoy it due to sometimes hitting things as in shelves or shorter people’s door frames, that is slight struggles she goes through but for the main part, she disliked being this height for being teased for being someone’s ‘mom’. Even worse is, she used to get bullied for her height back at her home town and at the city where she grew up with her adoptive parents.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ weight ˎˊ˗
~ 162lbs → 73.482kg ~

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Ayako is around average weight, this is because she isn’t a picky eater yet doesn’t try to over eat a lot to where her body would start to reject the food she ate due to being full. This slightly plays into play with her fit/athletic pear body shape

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ hair colour ˎˊ˗
~ Black with white bangs and slight patches of white ~

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Her hair was not dyed, Ayako has Poliosis; it occurs when you have a white streak in your hair, contrary to your natural hair color. She inherited it from her family. She lets her hair do its own thing because she often hates to style her hair just for it to be messed up. Her hair texture is a mixture of Type1a and Type2a

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ eyes ˎˊ˗
~ Emerald Green ~

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Ayako has emerald green bright eyes that could almost be gems if someone looked close enough, she only wears prescription contacts to see better as her eyesight is pretty bad currently. Her eye shape would be mostly hooded with a slight hint of almond in between.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ skin ˎˊ˗
~ Pale Ivory ~

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Ayako would have a Pale Ivory skin color. There'd be a discerning physical mark on her ribcage and the back of her neck, mostly past burn marks from seemingly cigarette buds. Her skin texture would seem normal but also sensitive, almost like some sort of combination of the two.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˋ ❁ ˊ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
"That may disturb me, something you did."
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏
┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˏ ˎ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

personality

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

˗`ˏ overall personality ˎˊ˗

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Ayako is an outgoing person and somewhat chaotic; she is slightly a child by heart and always would be. She always loves to have fun, but if there's a serious matter, she can come quite protective of the people she loves and act like an adult when needed; she is pretty confident but careless of her well-being. Other than that, she is pretty friendly to anyone and gives everyone respect; if they don't return the respect, she can end up somewhat ruder to them than she would usually be.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ good habits ˎˊ˗

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

She often talks about her hometown, before she moved into her adoptive parent’s house. Ayako is responsible for herself, this was because she grew up alone and basically raised herself quite faster than other kids, a reason why she seemed way mature during her teen years.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ bad habits ˎˊ˗

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Ayako never actually uses public bathrooms, she often hides in them whenever she’s on the edge of something emotionally unstable until she calms down instead of telling others about how she feels. She often uses comeback remarks to people who comment on her negatively in any sort of way, which she can’t control as she got used to it due to being locked in a room for a time.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ flaws ˎˊ˗

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Tends to make quick decisions based on her emotional nature in the moment but then regrets them later, like a kid comes to her door selling cookies for a school fundraiser and she's just like "AAAA oh my god!! What a sweet little baby!!! oh you precious child!!! oh I remember what it was like to be young, oh goodness!!! aa!! And I'd feel so guilty turning away an innocent child!! Who knows their situation, what if their parents are dying at home and they've had an awful day and making this single cookie sale will turn their entire life around?!! What if I'M the sole person who can provide them with the motivation they need to get through the week!?!! Ohhh!!" practically crying at this point.

"Of course!! Of course!! I'll have 25 boxes of cookies!!! God I just want to support you, I hope you live out your dreams and truly enjoy the wonder that is childhood!!~~!!!!" and then like 30 minutes late she's just like "..... fuck... I almost don't have enough money to pay the bills... Why did I spend $85 on cookies that I don't even like??? .... f u c k ".. Like Ayako just super deeply affected by everything and finding everything in life meaningful and emotional and that often influences her decisions way more than she'd like for it to.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ hobbies ˎˊ˗
~ Kickboxing ~
~ Reading ~
~ Writing ~
~ Swimming ~
~ Cooking~
~ Chocolate Making ~
~ Knife Throwing ~
~ Pole Dancing ~

˗`ˏ likes ˎˊ˗
~ Festivals ~
~ Puzzles ~
~ Running ~
~ Climbing on things ~
~ Comics ~
~ Cleaning ~

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

She likes festivals due to what they bring to her, fun and partying, mainly puzzles because they make her think logically for the most part. Ayako is somewhat a person who works out on her free time by will; she opted to run along with climbing on things as in; trees, buildings, mountains, etc. Even though it may seem out of character for her, she cleans often along with reading comics when she feels bored or a need to do something other than running and climbing.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

˗`ˏ dislikes ˎˊ˗
~ Loud noises ~
~ Windchimes ~
~ Ants ~
~ Overly sensitive topics ~
~ Sleeping in a car. ~

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

She overall dislike loud noises due to the history of being near it, along with anything that can be somewhat repeated or annoying to her, she mainly dislike overly sensitive topics due to making her feel uncomfortable in general in the topic, Ayako also dislike sleeping in the car due to the pain and aches it has on her when she wakes up from the car ride as she often curls up or attempts to with a belt around her to restrict her.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˋ ❁ ˊ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
"Better enjoy it, I cooked it with love."
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˏ ˎ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

relationships

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

Isao Kimura | Biological Father | ???
"You had good intentions. I wish I knew you longer."
Ayako has vague memories of her father, she remembered how they'd go to parks, and he'd walk her to school and home with just the two of them; she can't blame them when she got older. She understood why it had to be done. If they kept her, they'd be struggling even to get food, a living.

Michi Kimura | Biological Mother | ???
"I missed your cooking and affection, one day, I'll find you."
Ayako used to be close to her mom when she was younger; she remembered the certain dishes her mom would give along with the smell of the meals. Ayako missed how her mom would read her bedtime stories along with how her mom would try everything to give Ayako a normal childhood. She couldn't blame her mom for not knowing how horrible foster care was; she couldn't blame her that she couldn't get her things together before Ayako was sent to an orphanage.

Sumiko Miyahira | Ex adopted Mother | Alive
"I fucking hate you, you snake."
Ayako and her adopted mother had a close relationship before the incident. Her brother was found dead. She felt like it was the mother's fault for leaving a child at home alone, making poor excuses to lash at Ayako while they grieved; it was why her adopted parents did it. So currently, she hates them to death and would find a way to get them in jail back in her hometown.

Nobuyuki Miyahira | Ex adopted Father | Alive
"You HAVE no soul; you are a HORRIBLE person. I hope you die and never get redemption to be a 'good' person, rot in the ground."
Ayako hated her adopted father. He was the reason she is currently the way she is by getting more and more abusive emotionally; it was a reason why Ayako wouldn't be fronting, and Rosalinda would be for the sake of Ayako, not going through the range of emotions.

Ryouichi Miyahira | Brother | Dead
"I miss you so much; I'm so sorry you had to go through that; I'm so sorry you died so early in life."
Ayako loved her brother to bits, but sadly, he passed away at a young age; she cherishes their moments and sometimes openly talks about him to the people she trusts. Every time she thinks of how he died makes her emotionally unstable or has a mental breakdown; they had a close sibling bond.

Miyahira Tadashi | "Little Brother" | Alive
"I adopted him as my brother; is that not normal? I let him take my last name as his own and make him feel safe... I don't want an accident to happen again."
Ayako keeps him close, like very close. Regarding her grief for her other brother, she adopted this one to keep them safe and be a better sister than she was with her other one. Ayako was grieving, so she took him in, getting attached to him later.

Kyle H. Hamilton | "Teddybear" | Alive
"He's very nice and cuddly; this is why he's a teddy bear."
Ayako has a close relationship with Kyle, enough so she'd be open to giving him affection and showering him with love in public. She often enjoys teasing him, even though she is pretty shorter than him by 5 inches; she carries him around and takes him anywhere with her.

Emer | "Cherry-head" | Alive
"My partner in crime! My soul sister!"
Even though they recently knew each other, Ayako often joins in the mischievous acts of chaos with her; they often plan things like they have similar minds! Honestly, she's surprised they're not the same person or related to each other with the connection.

Judah Theodore | "Shortcake" | Alive
"He's so short and adorable. I could squish him to death! Munchkin."
Ayako has a close bond with Judah and often makes up new nicknames. She can call and tease him in general; regardless of that, she also does carry him a lot, but it's mainly to keep him close to her. Learning that Judah was clingy, having some abandonment issues, she'd assume at least. She's attempting to distance herself from him so he'd be able to learn how to defend himself, but currently, that is failing drastically. Currently, however. She has mixed feelings about him but wants the better for him, this sacrificing her own emotions for his own gain. Ayako usually wouldn't be able to do this heart to heart but she realizes the has to due to their situation.

┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˋ ❁ ˊ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
"Stop calling me that, weirdo"
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˏ ˎ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑

back story

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┐

Childhood [2002-2014]
Ayako was born in Osaka, Japan, to a family of three until she was orphaned at age 7 when she went into foster care due to her biological family not being able to support her or take care of her in the bad parts of town, being in danger from strangers. Due to this, she got into households that weren't as fond of her and often acted upon violence against Ayako, whether physical or emotional. It got to the point where she'd lock herself in a room and never come out for anyone.

When she got older, she started to part away from foster care when she got adopted by people who were more fond of her safety and working toward healing. Little did she know, the odd changes in her personality weren't overall average being someone who is watching things go down, something she cannot control. Her adopted parents noticed the bizarre pattern and started taking her to a psychiatrist. She got diagnosed with OSDD-1B. She went to therapy for a while until she got good communication with them about who they were, their job, and when they could come fronting; her adopted parents took care of her like their own until they had a son, her brother. She loved him to death and started to help raise him during her childhood.

Teenage Years [2014-2019]
When she got taller overall, Ayako had to deal with many things in her life; one was to get by life without being made fun of or ridiculed for her height and appearance.

Ayako and her brother often went out shopping, went to carnivals, everything together like perfect siblings until she went off to high school. Her brother missed his sister from being at school longer, so he attempted to find her, getting lost. When she came home, she was being blamed for their son being lost; this made Ayako panic and cry because her brother was missing trying to find her; she spent most of her time looking for him to see him lying on the ground, not breathing. Telling the news to her adopted parents, she got worse treatment, treated as if she was the reason this happened; it went from name-calling to burning cigarette buds to her skin. She got kicked out as soon as she turned 18. Luckily, she was accepted in an entrance exam into Karakura Education.

Current
Her current life was getting better; she reached out to other people and even made a few friends, calling her own family. She still grieved for her brother's death, so she adopted someone as her sibling to keep them close to her and not end up like her brother back in her hometown.

└╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌┘

┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˋ ❁ ˊ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

▕▔▔▔▔▔▔▿▔▔▔▔▔▔▏
"This is where I started, are we even friends?"
▕▁▁▁▁▁▁▵▁▁▁▁▁▁▏

┈┈┈┈┈┈ -ˏ ˎ- ┈┈┈┈┈┈

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread