Date of Birth: unknown

Place of Birth: unknown

Nationality: Chinese

Race: Chinese

Sexual Orientation: straight

Religious Beliefs:

Political Beliefs:

Detailed Look

Appearance: She has brownhair, most likely with a lil braid in her hair. shes always kinda cute dressed and also wears a little bit makeup.

Personality:
Ayumi is a friendly and nice person. although she's always kinda confused she's a cute friend. she also is really shy which makes it harder to solve her problems.

Diseases/Illness:
Since she ran away from home, when she was six years old she realized she was kind of depressed. she regrets that she ever left her parents. she hasn't seen them ever since.

Character Voice:
really high and sometimes a little annoying, also kind of silent.(except when shes angry)

Equipment:

Clothes:

Hobbies: hanging out with friends, and meeting new friends.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

Skills: cheering others up,

Querks: she feels like a looser often ever though shes not one.

Header
[banner-style character images normally go well here]

Relationships and Family:
Ella - Mother - Missing
Nick - Father - Missing
Melina - Stepmother - Dead
David - Stepfather - dead
Palluna - Halfsister - dead
Aki - sister - alive
Tiffany - sister - Alive
Wild - Halfbrother - Alive

Backstory:

Ayumi wasnt really popular. but she didnt care, since she had a couple of friends she hang out with still. one of them was dante. she is still best friends with him. her family hasnt got much money since her parents had no jobs. thats why she ran away from home when she was six years old. after she walked around for 2 days a little nice family adopted her. from there on her surname changed from Brooklyn to myint. even though she had everything she needed she was sad everyday. she was upset about her running away from home, and she regrets it. thats when she felt her depressions for the first time, but ignored that feeling. she also met her sister Palluna there. she was a nice Big sister, and also one of the best friends she ever had. in her preschool she met Miya,Oceane, Minna and lots of other girls who are still her best friends, allthough she hasnt seen them in a while. a couple of years later she moved to Taketatsu. she was really unsure about the highschool first until she met this one special person. even though they just met it felt like they knew each other for a really long time. she met her half brother Wild. he became one of the most important persons in her life. because of him she also met his other sister Ally and his best friend AJ. they did almost everything together. one day ayumi saw a cute guy, and fell in love. shortly after they officially were boyfriend and girlfriend. she felt super happy, until he ****d her. that caused a lot of trouble. also another guy called Andy ****d her for no reason. after these two things happned ayumi was really upset. but after a while she acted normal again, even though these situations only made her getting more depressed. after 2 more years she decided to visit her family for one month, since she hasnt seen them in forever. she came back to taketatsu after 14 days and was really annoyed since her family was so busy that they never spent time together. her family heard that so her dad and her sister decided to fly over to taketatsu. sadly the plane crashed and the news said everyone died. Ayumi still belives a little in the hope that Palluna survived.they continued living like this, until wild met his friends, which made ayumi really jealous since she felt like he was ignoring her. she tried everything to get his attention, which didnt cause anything. Ayumi cutted herself even more since then. after a while Ayumi and Wild met, and talked about it. a couple of days later ayumi met a guy that she really felt like she knew. it was her best friend Dante! she was so happy to see him so that she showed him around and spent lots of time with him much to her boyfriends annoyance. one day dante told her that his girlfriend broke up with him, so ayumi tried to cheer him up. she hugged him and even kissed him on the cheek. she told him that everything would be okay. suddnly mike ran away really annoyed. Ayumi didnt know what was going on and followed him. he thought she was cheating on him with dante. he ignored her for almost a week, but ayumi tried to get him back. in the end she explained everything and they were back together. one day after the principal of highschool asked ayumi to come on a trip with the other highschool students. she said yes. the flight seemed okay until the plane crashed into the ocean. the water was almost turning in to ice. she was swimming around with the others hoping to find a island or something else. lucky a ship saw the highschool students and brought them to the nearest train station. from there they were brought home in a special train. ayumi´s legs were broken and one arm as well. the legs have been amputated. the arm is going to heal slowly.

Note: Sorry if i forgot something or someone. i just wanted to make a quick update, since i didnt wrote the last biography (my sister did).

Last edited:

PrincessOwlton

Level 28
It's an nice biography, but seems rushed in my opinion. I would try explaining everything in detail to make it a lot more presentable.
Also, your pictures are not showing up which makes the presentation look scruffy and once again, rushed.

Ayumi_chan

Level 2
It's an nice biography, but seems rushed in my opinion. I would try explaining everything in detail to make it a lot more presentable.
Also, your pictures are not showing up which makes the presentation look scruffy and once again, rushed.

Well, i am working on a way more detailed biography, but i just didnt want to sound like a idiot anymore. i really hated the old application and i just needed to cover it up somehow... but thanks for your reply it means a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread