Baby/Child Rank

GunShot

Level 3
arabtiess
arabtiess
Omega+
IGN:NottFrosttyy
DATE:8/28/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:I would like to apply to roleplay as a child on the server. I want to roleplay as a child because it makes me and my friends feel happy and to enjoy the server even more. Plus, the kid model is just so cute. I also think that if people can roleplay as pets, we might as well be able to roleplay as children. I feel like people would just like a child because kids honestly make everything better. You will be able, as an adult, to adopt a real kid that is younger than 13, which will go well with the adults that are around the age of 20. It will add the genuine sense of having a real child and raising him, and not just jump into that life with someone who is 13, or older. To be honest, have you ever seen a child that hates his parents? I feel like people would like to roleplay with a child more than with someone who is already in their teenage lives. Besides people will love it! They will be in aww in the first sight and the child will just keep laughing and doing silly stuff or doing anything and that makes it more cute. I feel like people would love to rp as a child. And like i said, people already roleplay as pets, so adding children to the game, will just make the city life out of school have more depth to it.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:As I already mentioned in my request, I feel like it would add more depth to the city. As of right now, there is just the school, and the people of the city, or the emergency. Adding a child, would make people more excited about their future IC. The finally will have the opportunity to have an actual kid. I feel like that would be something that people would enjoy doing, as there are already adults on the server. And sure, people could have a kid at any age, but having a kid that is 3, is a different experience than having a kid that is 13 or older.

[IMAGES IF ANY]

Imdaalex

Level 16
imdaalex
imdaalex
Notable+
i mean a role as a baby you can’t have any weapons anything on you really It would be to big for you and a bit annoying to take care of not saying this is a bas idea but maybe wanna think it though with this role as a baby/child

Mark 9:42

Level 19
I feel like this could've been worded a lot better. Plus your application is very hard to read with your formatting.

Although it would be cool to see, anyone above the age of 3 years old is kinda expected to attend elementary school. Which isn't supported by SRP since we're busy enough with High school and college. So I don't really see the staff going through that kind of effort.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
Apologies, but -1
While I can see the potential of this being a benefit story-wise to the server, I feel it'd also be incredibly detrimental with little to no purpose outside of such.
The role itself would be incredibly boring to play, it's purpose only lasting an incredibly short amount of time and people will likely only use it on alternative accounts or switching after about a month of boredom. Alongside other reasons, I do not think this would be an effective or beneficial implementation.

also chill with the bold god damn

Kana

Level 129
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1/-1
While I believe children would be an excellent idea on another type of RP server, it may clash with the way SchoolRP is made. Children ARE expected to attend elementary school, and the server doesn't have one. While you could say it would be as easy as "adding one," the map is complete, and there is no room to put a school anywhere. If children WERE to be added, I'd suggest the role be a more complicated role to achieve, similar to the adult role. There'd also have to be many rules in place stopping things like killing kids.

I feel that children in roleplay are a good idea, though it'd have to be highly regulated and on a giant map. If the new map coming to SRP happens to be big enough to fit something like an elementary school, I think it'd be nice to test something. Maybe give 2 or 3 people the child role, see how they roleplay, and more importantly, how people roleplay with them. Players must take the concept of children very seriously; trolling the wrong way could make the server's reputation look bad, along with invite more predatory behavior onto the server.​

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+

"A child"
Adopting a child that is 13 and older as an adult is completely fine and realistic, children in SRP wouldn't really benefit anyone. As far on your claim "Why can we be pets but not children?" Allow me to explain why this claim makes no sense, pets are useful because they can be there for emotional support, like a service dog, pets positively impact other's rp experience for this same reason, service animals. In my experience with having children on SRP, none of them hated my character, nor did they dare to insult her or disrespect her in any way. I don't see how adopting a younger child would fix this problem. If anything, the children will just make more of a disruption and mess around the map, causing frustration around SRP.
When the pfp HEE HEE
Help I'm tired and losing my mind

Last edited:

There are already a couple of baby models, whether it be a model that shows your character cradling a baby or even a baby inside of a stroller. People who have those models got them for a reason; they opt to use that when it comes to roleplaying out having an infant child over, you know... someone else actually roleplaying as a baby.

Plus, roleplaying out "goo goo ga ga" and Beyblade-letting-it-rip in a diaper is not the ideal roleplay experience in a school roleplay server. It's also a little weird.

znia

Level 38
znia
znia
Rich
With or without an application form I don't think children would work on SRP as many would likely wish to become teen parents which would appear unrealistic for 1 to have so many, alongside this children would not be able to roleplay properly without a parent around and it could be alarming to learn of a toddler walking around the plaza unattended because their parent is in school or work.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
  • Unfortunately, after reviewing this application with the team, we don't think a child/baby rank is something that needs to be brought onto SchoolRP.​

Users who are viewing this thread