mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted BabyDingo's Art Teacher Application!!

sprkid2002

Level 4
-- Out-Of-Character Information --

What is your Minecraft username?:
BabyDingo

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Dingo#6370

How old are you? (Optional):
Age 16

What country are you from?
Australia

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully understand and accept that if I am inactive I will be demoted and will remain active every way possible and work my hardest.

Describe your activity on the server:
I remain active on the server for at least 2-4 hours daily, I am constantly active on the SchoolRP Discord server so I look out for updates.

Do you have any previous bans?:
I have no previous bans but I have received a few warnings when first entering SchoolRP due to not understanding the game rules.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

-- Trivia --

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Since joining SchoolRp I have always looked up to the teachers, I wish to be apart of the SchoolRp community and hope to inspire other students. I am aiming towards becoming an Art teacher as I inspire to become an art teacher when I graduate high school and I believe this will be good experience for me and will help with my skill development. I currently do art in real life as one of my important electives so I am familiar with the history behind art and art itself. I have never had the opportunity to be in a teaching position but I believe I will learn many new things to inspire students to enjoy art. I am positive I can make an enjoyable time for the students, a class that students will be able to look forward to each day at SchoolRp and be inspired by.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher class logs is to provide that the teacher is active before and after the class. They're to take screenshots of the start of the class and after the class, this ensures that the teachers are doing their duties as an educator at SchoolRp. It provides information to the SLT community that you're not cheating the system in any way.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
The duty of the teacher is to ensure the safety of the student first and foremost, so in order to begin preparations for a field trip I must first get permission from either the Principle or the Vice-Principle. Second I must seek the help from either another art teacher or a teachers helper. I must ensure that no harm is to come to any of the students and that they behave themselves and help them in order. I would show them that nature is the source of art, I would bring them into nature so they can connect more with their surroundings and learn more about what is around them and have them create nature in their own perspectives.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
The rules teachers must follow are the following:

• Do not associate in any inappropriate behaviour such as: Romantic relationships.
  • Always act in a professional manner, and refrain from any immature behaviours during school times.
  • Make sure to be fully prepared to host a class and have the correct information.
  • Report any suspicious/unusual activity or any act of defiance against the school rules to either the Principle, Vice-Principle or SLT.
  • Treat all students equally and with respect for their learning, be sure to allow everyone to participate in class.
  • Do not engage in any illegal activities.
  • Be sure to do all class logs and log into their appropriate channel each day.
  • Be sure to help the students in every way.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying on SchoolRp for about 1 year but have been roleplaying since 2011 on different servers. I have mostly been roleplaying in classes and with friends outside of campus. I have yet to really experience the roleplaying world on SchoolRp but I hope this will be my chance to start and to learn many new things about SchoolRp.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: HD is the highest rank, standing for Head of department their job is to help out their fellow teachers. The Head of department has the most experience out of the teacher roles.

- QTLS: Teachers ranked with the QTLS, meaning Qualified Teacher in Learning and Skills are the second tiered teachers who qualified from an NQT. Their job is to provide basic knowledge to their classes and is well informed as a teacher.

- NQT: The lowest rank out there in the ranking system for teachers in Karakura, it stands for “Newly Qualified Teacher”. A must is for NQTs to get lesson plans from the Head of Department.

-- Teacher Knowledge --

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers have an important role in Schoolrp, their role is to education students and to give students skills they can use in real life. Being a teacher in Schoolrp not only educates the students but the teachers as well, it helps to build new skills for teachers.

Teachers in SchoolRp have a big responsibility, they're the minds of the school and are to organise lessons each day for the students and even come up with quizzes, tests and homework that the students do to help the students learn more about the specific subject.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
MoSCoW - Must have, should have, could have, won’t have.

-- Character Knowledge --

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
April would be wearing a long pink dress with round white glasses being around 5'5, she would always been seen greeting students in the hallways with a smile on her face. She treats every student fairly and always try's to be warm and caring for her students to learn in. April is very friendly with teachers and enjoys learning more about them and making friends with teachers while also remaining respectful, April has a very bubbly personality but isn't afraid to tell students off. April is one for getting every student involved and tries her best to make learning fun. April's plan is to help students enjoy art and get involved in it.

-- Scenarios --

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would remove the delinquents to less crowded area and warn them for their inappropriate behaviour. If they continue I would issue a detention. If they still refuse to listen I would report them to SLT.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I would clap my hands reminding the students of the importance of the class and if students still refuse to listen I would give them a warning and if students still proceed I shall remove them.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
April would be at a table preparing her lessons occasionally participating in conversation with other teaches getting to know everyone and getting familiar with everyone.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would do lightly stoke the canvas in all directions changing colours as she goes.
/me She would walk over to her apron rack grabbing her personal apron placing it over her head and tying it around her waist.
/me She would stroll around the room looking at each students works observing them.
/me Reaching under her desk she would pull out a colourful book carefully opening it and flipping through the pages.

Backstory
April was born on November 22nd 1999 into a small family of 4, it was only April's Mother Nelly Fox, April's Father Ben Fox and her Grandmother Helen Fox who April adored. April was born into a normal household, neither poor nor wealthy. All of April's life she had been invested in Art, her grandmother was her biggest influence into joining Art. When April was a young girl she would always sit in her grandmothers art studio watching her paint for hours on end, from a young age all she could think about was art and decided to take up art classes from her grandmother. Her grandmother would teach her about different art techniques and about different artists in the past. When April's grandmother died in middle school, she was devistated but once April went through her grandmothers old art stuff in the art studio, April decided to make it into her own art room learning all she could about art. April knew she wanted to become an art teacher, when she reached high school April studied art and even got a degree in art. April was always a cheerful face, she loved being with others and especially loved the outdoors. When April reached high school, she joined the Art club.

-- In-Character Information --

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name:
April Fox
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.
Given Name(s): April
Preferred Name: April

Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 0

Academic Degree: Art
Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Art, History
Minors: English, mathematics

Native Languages: Japanese

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Art Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teacher applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
- I enjoyed reading through your application, though I would've liked a little more detail on some of your scenarios. Aside from that, you'll start your journey off as Newly Qualified Teacher.
- Minimum age for Teacher is 25, so you'll need to think of a new age for your character.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread