mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted badusernamexd's Librarian Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Out of the four accounts I have access to, I will be applying for/on badusernamexd.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
egdey#5478.

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A.

What is your time zone?:
PST, or Pacific Standard Time.

Describe your activity on the server:
On all four of my accounts, I am fairly active, playing for about 3-5 hours a day or more overall.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
On my alternate accounts, I believe that I do not have any bans or warnings placed on them. However, my main account does have one warning for spam, but I have reflected on that ever since, hoping that I do not get any more warnings across any of my accounts.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, and I will fully comply with my reasoning if demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A librarian is responsible for gathering, sorting out, and issuing library resources. They will often be cataloging library resources, issuing books, maintaining library records, and assisting others with locating, plus leisure library materials. These librarians can be found in a variety of places such as public libraries, schools, and even museums.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Since 2019, my knowledge of roleplaying has increased as I played more often. Before coming across SchoolRP, I had roleplayed for a little bit on a different server that has been discontinued. I have already roleplayed in the position of an employee, meaning I am not new to this type of roleplay aspect.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.34038/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.34209/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.33026/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.38512/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/badusernamexds-receptionist-application.34847/ - Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
The account I am applying on currently has the adult tag with the age of 38. Though, if you would like to know about my alternate accounts’ tags, you may DM me.

Situations
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
First off, Miyako would politely ask the student to stop using such words on school grounds, giving them a warning afterward. If the situation were to persist, she would give the student detention or a talk with an SLT.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Miyako would quickly move onto the scene, moving any form of a crowd around the individuals fighting out of the way. She would then attempt to break the two up, another employee being called if essential. Afterward, Miyako would then issue them both detention, only bringing up the fight to SLT if necessary.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Miyako would immediately redirect her attention to the individual, asking them about why they are performing such actions, and their intentions out of doing them. She would then tell them that their actions may cause worse consequences and that it could affect more people than just themself. If the employee continues to do so, Miyako would report to an SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Miyako is a polite and well-mannered woman. She would try and spark up conversations within the room with her peers, asking how their day is going and such. During break times, she would often eat her breakfast, which would most of the time, be a rice bowl.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me approached the bookshelf that had been labeled ‘FICTION’. She would then begin to sort through and organize all the books placed on the said shelf to their proper locations, doing so quietly to not disturb any students around her.

/me would nod at the student, carefully taking the individual’s library card and scanning it. Afterward, she would issue their selected book onto their card, handing both of the items back when finished. “Here you go! Make sure to keep your book in good condition when brought back.”

/me walked towards the table, tapping on one of the students’ shoulders. “Hi, could you keep it down a bit over here? I would greatly appreciate it as you are disrupting other students wanting to read. Thank you!” Then resumed back on her stroll around the library, observing the other students for any misbehavior.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Miyako Saiky.
Title: Miss.
Preferred Name: Miyako.

Religious Denomination: Shintoism.
Marital Status: Single.

Academic Degree: Masters.
Year of Graduation: 1999.
Major(s): Chemistry, English Lit.
Minors: Business Management, Mathematics.

Nationality: Japanese.
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.
Native Languages: Japanese.
Other Languages: Jin, Russian.

Backstory

As Miyako's life progressed, she arrived at Karakura, Japan, as her final destination. She wanted to start fresh alongside her family, the Saikys, wanting to do something entirely different. Miyako grew up far from her other relatives, however, she had decided to come to Japan to get closer to them, more so closer to her sister, Itsumi.
Once settled into their estate, she realized that she had nothing to do. Since she just moved to Karakura officially around a week or so ago, she asked Itsumi what she should do next. Itsumi then had given her recommendations, plus a quick tour around Karakura. While her sister brings her around the city, Miyako would pay close attention to the different aspects of her surroundings, also taking her sister's cooperation along the way. She would venture off towards the town's most popular places during her own free time, noticing that the school stood out to her the most.

Since Miyako has never had any experience with an actual job, she wanted to try something new.
As a result, she went through the available spots, going through the school's regulations, and so on. Her final decision was to become a librarian. As the Library itself was a quiet place, she liked that. She could use this opportunity to get to know her younger relatives if they ever visited her at her workstation.

Before applying for her new 'dream' job, she would first research more about being a librarian, along with their duties. She spent about four to five days doing so, putting all the effort she could into her application, hoping it would pay off. She also adapted to a new sleep schedule, knowing that she'll have to wake up early for her new job if accepted.
As she finished up the last parts of her application, she felt relief, hoping that she would get accepted for a position at Karakura Highschool.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining is my passion as well as my confidence. My family is known for having such things and I would like to support and give my contribution to them with my confidence. Learning new things also gives me more motivation, A hard worker if you will. If I have any trouble whatsoever which is most unlikely, I will ask my family or my friends. I also see that a wife of a relative of mine is working at the school as a nurse, which furthermore motivates me to apply for this position.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe I should be accepted over the applicants as I will fully devoted to this job. Despite having no school experience at all, I am willing to give it a try. After looking through more of what a librarian does, I conclude that I have the qualities to be accepted for this job. Preferably, I am more motivated whenever I have goals that are set and ready for me to accomplish. Due to my confidence and what my family is capable of, I wouldn’t do a terrible job at this... Well, job.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Librarian at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing School Employee applications, welcome to the team! There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
-Thank you for taking the time to re-write your responses. As you've occupied an employee role before, I have no doubt you'll be able to fulfil this one.​

Users who are viewing this thread