mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Bald1s Lawyer App (Accidently deleted my other one)

BaldOnYT

Level 6
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name: Bald1

Discord Tag:
bald7594

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes

Timezone & Country:
GMT +1 England

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
9/10 depending on my work shifts, but more than likely after my shifts i hop on the server

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
Laywer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I
have been very interested in the role-play-related legal part, and taking on this server position of Lawyer would definitely be the best means through which to realize my passion. What really motivates me is the concept of being a little more structured and meaningful in my role-play, where I know I can make a really tangible difference within the Karakura government. I have seen server-occurring legal procedure and justice systems alike, and it really brought a drive in me to act in a position that needs critical thinking and a profound understanding of server laws. Before I applied for another faction and was declined, I was a person who handled failure before. As a result of those experiences, I turned my disappointment into motivation to improve further. I took the suggestions seriously, further polished my roleplay skills, and extended my knowledge about the legal system on our server. This time, I would like to go into more in-depth detail and give more commitment to my application, being fully prepared so I could contribute to the government faction with diligence and professionalism.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

Yes, I have that sort of good understanding. Being invested in gangrp/crimerp, over time, I have gained good knowledge of the laws on SRP, and from time to time, I have done more investigation through my browser. However, I don't know everything included. I'm hoping to gain a broader understanding of the rules and laws from this faction.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

My primary goal, as a lawyer, is to establish a reputation as a person who adheres to these loftiest of standards. It might be a personal quest for my character, in-character, to bring about justice that happened to be fair and unbiased to the government faction. My character was in London and witnessed many unfair cases that, on most occasions, left the victims in a worse situation than when they first went into court. This is why he had to leave, to try to follow his dreams in Karakura. A fresh start with no way that his motivation is turned the other way. Another goal I have is paying more attention to another faction. Lately, I feel like I have drained myself out of SRP, which is my fault. In a way, I have been pushing Koba into the corner with all the gangrp that i have been doing so much it has burned me out. Hopefully, an attempt to join another faction can spark my fire and bring motivation for RP back to the server again. From there, I plan to branch out and join other factions. One of my other goals is applying to EMS since they seem to do a lot of detailed RP.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

A lawyer in Karakura holds a huge portion in the government faction. It mainly involves representing clients before courts or any other authority in case of criminal, civil, or constitutional matters. The job of a lawyer includes meticulous preparation of the case, gathering of evidence, and arguing it in the court of justice so that there would be fair judgment. Other than the courtroom responsibility, a lawyer also renders his service to service his clients with the legal advice to assert their rights and the appropriate choice in appropriate circumstances.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I do understand and agree that my position is to be under review and may be removed at any time. This I do by understanding the need for standards in this role, and I promise to offer my duties with utmost professionalism.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes. I understand how much dedication is required of me within this position. I'm prepared to commit the proper amount of time and effort into fulfilling my duties as a lawyer in order to be sure I am positively contributing toward the faction and the greater server community.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I am fully aware of the consequences of displaying OOC bias. I understand the importance of impartiality in this role and will always strive to act fairly and justly, without allowing personal feelings or relationships to influence my in-character decisions.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

Yes, I've read the Government Faction rules and agree with them fully. I realise this ensures that the faction works well.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

Depending on my work shifts and what times they are hosted i will be able to attend most of the events

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Kai Hanakoma

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr

Current age:

Date of birth:
05/08/1995

Academic Degree:
Masters of Legal Studies in Law

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Economics

Work experience:

"I secured my first job between 16 to 18 years in a local supermarket in London, my place of birth and breeding. It was no more than a menial job, but it taught me very basic but necessary lifelong lessons about responsibility and independence. The money I earned was spent on bus fare to school, saving for essentials, and sometimes for occasions when I liked to buy myself small gifts. It inculcated in me the importance of hard work and financial independence, driving me to focus intensely on studies and career goals."
"During my time at the supermarket and afterward I truly focused on achieving high levels in my education to provide a good stepping-stone for my law calling. I haven't taken employment elsewhere since that associate work experience, but my focus remained on the legal system, which I believe prepared me quite well for this position."

Nationality & born location:

English, born in London, England

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

English, Japanese, Italian

Criminal record:
none

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"Although I understand that certain other candidates might have more direct experience in this field or be innately superior, I feel at peace knowing I have a capable attorney with potential. My adopted father, Eito, was much involved in government work; his zeal really came to influence me much. I have every desire to draw his example and surprise him with my incumbent profession, which would not only render dignity to his name but also fall in tandem with my inclinations."

"One of my strengths is the fact that I am a strategic thinker and adapt to different situations. I approach problems with an open mind, using what is around me and what is provided for me to my advantage. I'm not scared to think outside the box, and I challenge myself to be able to try and outmaneuver my opponents—in court and definitely in life. I don't measure success just by my wins; I do so by how I take my losses—few and far between. This mindset, in my opinion, sets me apart and causes me to be a strong candidate for this position."

"I also have personal reasons to be motivated. My girlfriend and I intend to raise a family, and I view this job as a real stepping stone towards providing a stable and fulfilling future for us. This position, being a lawyer, bears responsibility with its possibilities to give back to society and to help me provide for my family.".
"I'm very grateful for the time you took to look through my application. If not this, may I have some feedback on how I can get better and improve as a candidate? Thank you for considering me."

Notes: i do apologise that it isnt alot, i had a other app that was much more detailed yet i deleted by accident and had to rush as i just wanted to send one and hope for the best -Bald1

Infi

Level 143
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application for the following reason: In the amount of applications we have every month, your application may have had good writing and detail, however some applications stood out more. We recommend you apply next wave since your application prep time was unfortunately cut short.

Users who are viewing this thread