Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Quixotical_, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Quixotical_

Quixotical_ United States Level 0

Local Time:
    4:10 PM
    Your In Game Name: Quixotical_

Admin Who Banned You: @Alcidies

Server: School RP

What were you banned for?: Bypassing and anti AFK cheat

Why should you be unbanned?: I have a sister who, earlier that day, was banned because she went afk, but put a book on her space bar. She is new and didn't know all the rules yet. However, later that day I logged in and was banned for bypassing. I filled in a ban appeal earlier and was rejected because I was thought to be using an alt account by my sister. I realize that now understand the confusion. I hope that I can be unbanned on account of this misunderstanding. If my sister was also permanently banned because of me, I ask that her ban be put back to the required amount of time she had before.

Ban duration?: Permanent

Time of Occurrence: 7 / 21 / 2020

Evidence of your innocence: My family all use the same wifi, and me and my sister have the same model of computers if that makes any difference. Our accounts are on separate computers however. If need be, I can find some photos of me and my sister online at the same time as proof.

Any additional members involved: SweetiePie29 (my sister)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  2. Alcidies

Alcidies Canada Level 37 Administrator

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    ACCEPTED

-You will both be unbanned shortly.
    -Please read the rules on the forum's to avoid future issues like this one.