Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Elio, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Elio

Elio United Kingdom Level 0

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    Your In Game Name: Sanne__Chan / patheticboy49

Admin Who Banned You:
    https://i.imgur.com/0W9313h.png (Datenshi)
    https://i.imgur.com/diBE8CB.png (Blyd)
    They both @MikeShotGaming in these screenshots and I can't find their @ 's on the forums so I think I have to @ him.

Server [Discord/SchoolRP]: SchoolRP

What were you banned for?: Originally I was banned by Datenshi for ERP and received a 15 day temp-ban for which I take full accountability for and now understand is completely against the rules. What I'm appealing for is the perm ban I received nearly directly after when I logged into my other account. I didn't realise that you weren't allowed to use another account if one was already banned.

Why should you be unbanned?: I have since realised what I did was Ban Evading and have done a thorough re-reading of the rules to ensure that, if I am given the chance to play on SchoolRP again, this will not occur twice. I have learnt from my mistakes in reference to both ERP and Ban Evading.

Ban duration?: Originally 15 day temp-ban (would be roughly 11 days remaining roughly as of posting this appeal) turned into a permanent ban.

Time of Occurrence: 2020-07-18

Evidence of your innocence: I have none

Any additional members involved: None

2. godisdead

godisdead Sweden Level 180 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    666godisdead
  3. MikeShotGaming

MikeShotGaming Lebanon Level 151 Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    MikeShotZ
    ACCEPTED
    Thank you for your patience!
    After reviewing your appeal I decided to give you another shot, your alt accounts will be unbanned but you're not allowed to use them on the server until patheticboy49 is unbanned.

NOTE: SHORTENED TO 10 days