Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.net

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban appeal.

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Avoidrp, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Avoidrp

Avoidrp Kuwait Level 5

Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Your In-Game Name: ssalttyy

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name, it should be in your ban appeal.):
    Server [Discord/SchoolRP]:
    @Aania

What were you banned for?:
    OOC Blackmail/ Hacking other players account.

Why should you be unbanned?:

The reason why I should get unbanned is that I truly love to play SRP, I know this seems bad. Here is how it went. Way back when I gave the account to Katy I was always unsure of it and always regretted my idea. My friend came over, she wanted to play SRP but I didn't want her to play on my account, so I told her to log in to her old account and she changed the password. I should've stopped her, and I did but I lied to Katy about the hacker thing because it was my cousin and she would get mad if I lied, and yes I messed up. About the skin, It was stupid and I am sorry Katy, but the account is all yours even tho I had the chance to take it away from you, but I realized that I wasn't a bad guy and it was my mistake over a stupid skin. I told my cousin all about it and she was really mad about it but she forgave me. Sorry...
    Ban duration?: Permanent
    Time of Occurrence: July 6, 2020, 7/6/2020

Evidence of your innocence:
    Whatsup messages, they r private but if necessary then I have them.
    Any additional members involved: N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ AtXVKys.gif

2. Aania

Aania Germany Level 155 Administrator

Local Time:
    10:42 PM
    AllTheCookies
    Accepted
    Do not repeat these actions ever again.

• Agree Agree x 1