Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.com

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by cappedvanna, Nov 7, 2020.

1. cappedvanna

cappedvanna United States Level 0

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Your In Game Name: captivape

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name, it should be in your ban appeal.):@Alcidies
    Server [Discord/SchoolRP]: In-game on SchoolRP

What were you banned for?: Bypassing
    Why should you be unbanned?: I have fully recognized how stupid and childish it was to attempt to bypass a two-week temporary ban, out of feeling too impatient as of result of my own immaturity and lack of self-restraint. I take full account of the fact that what my mistake of breaking server guidelines was completely my fault and no one else's. My mistake of bypassing cannot be justified, but to make it clear I wasn't aware that there was a rule against using different accounts, as I did not fully review the server rules because of my irresponsibility. I just hope my mistake can be forgiven and I can hopefully have a 2nd chance to be a part of the player base once again, and enjoy the server with my friends, which was a privilege I rightfully lost. I cringe at myself for being so careless and I promise I'll carefully comply with every server rule so this doesn't happen again.
    Ban duration?: Permanent
    Time of Occurrence: 2020/10/18

Evidence of your innocence: none
    Any additional members involved: none

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Alcidies

Alcidies Canada Level 127 Administrator

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    ACCEPTED

- You will be unbanned shortly, I apologize for the wait on your appeal being reviewed that was my own fault.
    - I hope to see you learned from your mistake on the server once you are back.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1