Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.com

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by zman, Nov 13, 2020.

1. zman

zman United States Level 1

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Your In Game Name:
    IsZmanBatman14

Admin Who Banned You: @KimiNoUso
    Server: SchoolRP

What were you banned for?: ERP
    Why should you be unbanned?: I am extremely active on the server, so I'd benefit the server with my activity. Also when it happened i got a warning, then we quit doing it but we got banned a little bit later for what we did earlier, there wasn't anything we did after the warning. I know we messed up, but they switched up on us, so i’d like a second chance! I love this server, and I wouldn't purposely do anything to harm the player base of the server and do anything to cause a ban.
    Ban duration?:14d
    Time of Occurrence: about 5am CST
    Evidence of your innocence: I’m not exactly innocent, I understand I messed up. I didn't realize we went too far, and I want a second chance. I’m sorry to anyone I offended at this time, but like I mentioned earlier, we got warned and we quit, then we got banned later for the same event we got the warning for.
    Any additional members involved:BrokenMangle78

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  2. KimiNoUso

KimiNoUso United Kingdom Level 214 Senior Administrator

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    ACCEPTED

- Your ban will be shortend to 5 days.
    - Please use this time to re-think your actions and revise Roleplaying Rules #16 [CLICK HERE]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1