Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.com

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted Appeals' started by Angelic, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Angelic

Angelic United States Level 0

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    My user AngelicDemon_

The admin who banned me was @Im6
    Server was schoolrp

I was banned for bypassing a ban with an alt back in 2018
    why I feel like I should be unbanned is because when this banned happened for the first time me and a friend were defending the owner from some other account but got banned in the process, about a year after we deiced to see if the ban was lifted and surely it was only to be banned on the same account for no reason other then the bypassing with an alt when we didn't know what we did wrong

the ban duration says permanent

time of occurrence for the first time was around 2017, then when we wanted to see if ban was lifted was back in 2018

evidence of my innocence was I was trying to defend the owner from my brother for the first ban, the second ban was when me and my friend were checking to see if the ban lifted and we weren't expecting it to let us on only to be banned again for doing nothing wrong

the additional members involved were @Keyera (NicoNeZee)

(side note that me and my friend did do a ban appeal back on Monday together but only he was unbanned)

• Like Like x 3