Check out our in character Social Media

mc.roleplayhub.com

Loading status...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Denied Appeals' started by InInInstinct, Jun 10, 2021 at 7:14 PM.

1. InInInstinct

InInInstinct Canada Level 1

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    Your In Game Name: InInstinct

Admin Who Banned You (Tag them with @ before their name, it should be in your ban appeal.): @Minobu
    Server [Discord/SchoolRP]: SchoolRP

What were you banned for?: DoXX Threats
    Why should you be unbanned?: I'm sorry about what I said and what I did and I understand my mistake. I thought it was funny but clearly it wasn't and I know that now, I apologize and have apologized to the people I threatened. I don't think that a permanent ban is necessary, considering I meant no harm by saying those threats. I understand how it may appear and also that Doxx threats aren't a laughing matter, but I've spent a very large amount of time on SRP in the last month/year and I find it fun, I don't want to stop playing forever because of something I said that meant no harm. I also didn't receive any type of warning for such a long ban, I recognize that in this case there isn't a need for any sort of warning when a DoXX threat is reported but I meant it as inoffensively as possible.
    Ban duration?: Permanent
    Time of Occurrence: 2021-06-04 around 4:20 EDT

Evidence of your innocence: N/A
    Any additional members involved: S0FTD0LL, Aches

• Like Like x 1
  2. Minobu

Minobu United States Level 260 Administrator

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
    DENIED

- You may not appeal via the forums - Check direct messages for the response to your ban appeal.

• Like Like x 1