robinzee

Level 26
robinzee
robinzee
Rich
IGN: robinzee
DATE: 17/7/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'd like to suggest a quality of life improvement for the bank - when making a deposit, the banker could display how much money the player is carrying at the time so they don't have to do /balance while making a deposit. I'm aware that, to a certain degree, it would break the illusion of realism for the banker to know how much the player has, but I think that the benefit overweighs the slight confusion.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It's just a simple quality of life feature. I don't think it's a pressing issue, as people can simply perform /balance before choosing the deposit option or after being asked how much they'd like to deposit. It's just a thing that'd be nice to have that shouldn't be too difficult to implement from the way that the banker says the amount a person has on their bank account with ease.

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I mean, yeah, but Is it that hard to do /bal ? You can do it while talking to the banker too, doesn't seem very necessary

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
As said by others, /bal can be used during your transaction to check how much is in your wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread