Not open for further replies.

Banyo

Level 0
IGN: Banyo
Role in School Council: Council Auditor

Expected activity (out of ten): 8 or 7
RL Age (note that it does not matter how old you are): 13
Previous Applications: Not on this server but many on others
Motivation for joining: Two other council members said I should join @TheAmazinBun and @WahlOfPain
What is the School Council?: It is a group that helps the school in any way possible
What happens in the School Council?: They set up events monitor events and help out and participate in anything possible

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a Councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?: I recommend that we all take a vote or if the chairman does not want to I would talk with her or maybe keep it to myself.

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?: I react with my opinion if I don't like it I don't like it if I do I will say I like it because that is what makes a strong team bond and if we don't all work together we wont be able to have beautiful events and many more.

You have become the school president, what is your first speech: That I would make YHS one of the best schools I possibly can and help in anyway possible this school needs it I will put my full attention into this school and help.

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize? I don't apologize if I am not there for 5 meetings in a row unless it is important I will take down my role and hand it so someone else who will take this job more seriously if I miss them which I wont. I know it sounds harsh but i will really try my best to make it there just in case of in emergency and I don't make it.

You are being removed from your position, how do you react? I accept it and I don't argue and I will eventually get over it also I would apologize to them for wasting their time.

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role? I have experience with many of the students and their opinions and I can take from those and use my knowledge to help with Events, Dances, and many more it would be also a good idea to add me because I am really good at teamwork and I can always lend a helping hand if needed.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
You were banned on SchoolRP and made a false admin abuse report, this post has also received 3 dislikes. denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread