mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bao Baozhai Highschool Student Council App

whopoopied

Level 3
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?: jypoppa

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: None at the moment.

What is your timezone in GMT?: Eastern Standard Time (EST/GMT-5)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?: Kari#2834

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/custom-script-dissociative-identity-disorder.20211/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/fallon-rossi-college-app.27225/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/prosthetic.27947/

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: My activity on the server and forums depends to vary. My activity on the forums is certainly less than my time on the server, though I still spend plenty of time on it. I spend roughly about 5-6 hours a day on SchoolRP, possibly more depending on if my schedule is cleared for the day. My time on the server has increased due to the worldwide pandemic. I believe I am someone who spends a lot of time and plenty of work into SchoolRP. Eventually Covid-19 will come to a stop, and the players time on the server will decrease, but I believe I will still be fluent and commit to the server.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?: The Student Council is a form of Student Government. It is headed by a President and a group of other elected leaders, such as Legislative Assembly Representatives, Batch Assembly Representatives, and Vice Presidents for Academics, Organization, and Activities.

All of them are elected by the student body. The student council keeps order of the school, as well as it’s people. They roam the halls, watching over their pupils by making sure they’re happy and on their best behavior. These students provide teamwork and plenty of new ideas in which they can share with each other in hopes of discussing ways to make the school a better learning place.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc): I have always seen members of the student council and after a few friends brought it to my attention I have become quite interested. I really believe that the student council is an interesting role as it is quite different from any others on the SchoolRP server. It is not like any other sports team I have seen, as it is a role for students wanting to keep order and perfect the grounds of school and their fellow pupils within the walls. I am very interested in the council and the new abilities it offers alongside.

What does the school council of Karakura do?: The student council of Karakura does their absolute best in keeping their fellow students in line when it comes to discipline and respect for teachers, along with following the guidelines. The student council also holds meetings to share ideas to help improve the school, as well as making sure the students are feeling safe and comfortable.

How would you describe your work ethic?: I believe I have a suitable work ethic as I am the type of person who prefers to stay on task and get the assignment done. I am always a perfectionist, putting all my hard work and dedication into anything I do, making sure it will reach the highest expectations. People around me being pleased or appreciating my work makes me think all the hard work has paid off, and I continue to feel motivated.

What interests you the most about the student council?: What interests me the most about the student council is the difference between this role and the others among SchoolRP, as well as the role play experiences I may endure in the future as a potential Student Councillor. I believe that being one of the council may be a grand step for me in role play. I have never experienced such an important job or role where you have to work so hard to get things done. Having a chance to learn from this job will make me a better person, and a better achiever.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?: I have had many roleplay experiences ever since I decided to join SchoolRP, from when I got a spot on both the college and high school cheer teams, the college basketball team, and my current position in college volleyball. I think this exemplifies I can match my role play choices based on the environment I am placed in. The style of role play I enjoy the most is studentRP as I am not that familiar with romanceRP and I do not belong to an SRP family. It is a lot easier to create unique characters with lively and pleasant personalities that can be quite different than your very own. Creating these unique personalities makes schoolRP much more enjoyable than real life school.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?: I do not believe that there is a point for everyone to immediately call out that somebody’s idea is bad per-say, I personally think it would be better to have everybody individually raise their hands and share their opinions, telling the team member they do not like the idea. Putting ideas together after sharing opinions can keep everybody in the council satisfied.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?: There is no point in getting offended or upset if my team members dislike my idea. I believe it is better for me to depend on others opinions to get a better result. I will work on improving my idea with the help of my fellow council members to ensure the best outcome.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?: The only way I can see to disperse the argument is to look at both sides and tell each party to politely calm down for the better of the council. If this turns out to be a bust, I would then suggest doing a majority vote, making everyone’s opinion visible, solving the issue.

A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?: There is an obvious boundary between ICLY and OOCLY. If the issue was IC, I would have my character inform the president of the said problematic member, and let them handle the situation after explaining to them what I had witnessed. If this situation was OOC, I would bring this up in a council chat, or in a direct message to the presidents and again, explain to the best of my ability.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?: I believe the student council is a friendly environment where everyone is able to share their opinions without being afraid of backlash. I would naturally raise my hand, asking to share my opinion on the matter and why I disagree with it. I would be sure to respond in a respectful tone.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?: If I had to get myself involved in drama like this, then it must be done. I would speak to each member individually, explaining how this fighting can affect their placement in the council. In return, hopefully the two would realize a narrow minded argument is not worth losing their spot on such an important team.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Bao Baozhai

Character Gender: Female

Character Age: 18

Character phone-number: 483 - 341 - 688

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality: Baozhai is a woman who sometimes comes off quite draconian, though when around people who make her feel intact and protected, she’s actually pretty warm on the inside. While she has occasions where her joyous attitude shows, Baozhai is mostly a hard shell. Due to her petite and slim frame, most think of Bao as a shy or quiet female and are surprised when spoken up to. Bao is a rather serious person, and would take the position on Council very seriously. She has no time for fooling around in public.

Character appearance/attire: Baozhai is a very petite, slim female with perfect posture. Her long blonde locks d****d down her shoulders, a pink streak peering through. Thick eyebrows rested above her chocolaty eyes. Her height would be around 5’4”, weighing 108lbs. Her skin tone would be a snow white pale. She would dress like a normal teenage girl, preppy but normal nonetheless; A scent of coconut and vanilla would follow her.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: What separates me from other applicants seeking this position is my tremendous motivation and desire as well as my dedication I put into these kinds of roles. I plan to follow through with what is needed from me, and personally, I know I have the proper competence and capabilities for this said position. I will be present extremely often as I am Exceptionally active. As somebody who is devoted to their job, I think I would make a wonderful addition to this team.

Why do you want this position?: I want this position because I believe this will give me many new experiences that could be very appealing as well as this position being a role I know I will work hard and long on. I want to put my best work into the council as well as my ideas. I would be honored to have the opportunity to share them.

What interests you the most about student council?: What interests me the most about the student council is how different it is from the others available to the pupils in school. You can work on a team in any other role, yes, but only the student council has the guidance and maturity to keep the school under control. Something about the role in student council is very enticing to me, and I will very much enjoy to be a part of the team.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: If I were to be a part of the student council I would contribute to make the school even more of a secure and enjoyable environment for those to come by distributing or sharing my well thought out ideas to the fellow council members and students of the school who will very much enjoy them. I will eventually angle my ideas into reality with the help of my fellow members, giving amusement to staff and students.I understand that as a student council member you are asked to monitor the halls to make sure all students are well behaved, maintaining a cordial image. I would be sure to keep the school in line, making sure fellow pupils are at their best.

Users who are viewing this thread