BAR APPLICATION

PrisonRP

Level 10
PrisonRP
PrisonRP
Notable+
IGN: bluetonator
Discord: DarKShoW#6038
Describe your activity on the server: normal and boring... a lot of my friends is offline for holidays and i dont have anything to do i need a shop for i have something to do in this server without boring
Previous applications: i do one more application for shop before along weeks but i dont have the link rn
Previous warns/kicks/bans: i have get banned for metagaming and toxic and for eroticrp but im not planning to do the same mistakes again

Shop wanted:
Why do you want to own a shop?: i need money and i need to do something different than just sitting in plaza without i do anything...
What do you plan to do with the shop?: a BAR with alcohols (of course for people 20+ age) some food and with a cool music the types of alcohols is this
gin
1640527617930.png
beer
1640527653013.png
whiskey
1640527675990.png
vermouth
1640527694882.png
and probably more in the future

How will your shop be unique?: there is any BAR in the town with cool LIVE MUSIC dance floor and alcohols? i think there is one bar but i think is never open but I WILL ALWAYS open, EVERY DAY
How many employees are you planning to have?: 2 barmans, 3 waiters for the tables and 2-3 people they playing live music... i think thats all
Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: no, he is 18yrs old... but in my first shop application i make one staff or admin i dont remember who is, he told me i can open a shop in grade-12

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,but unfortunately it has been denied for the following reasons:
  • Your application is fairly short compared to other applicants
  • You haven't been very active within the community itself as of recent
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread