mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Barbatos Archon | ウェンティ | Biography (WIP)

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 73
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Notable
Barbatos Bio.png

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"You... want to learn more about me?" he chuckled softly, back then he would sigh in hesitance but now he seemed happy regardless, patting the spot next to him with a smile, "I suppose I could tell a thing or two about me if you want dear."

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Basic Information

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Full Name:
Barbatos Archon Hanazono | バーバトス アーコン ハンナゾノ

First Name:
Barbatos

Middle Name:
Archon

Surname:
Hanazono

Preferred Name:
Venti | ウェンティ

Nicknames:
V/Ven - A shorter version of his preferred name Venti
SEA - An old codename that was given to him by Mike Akihito when he joined the Akihito Clan

Sexual Orientation:
Homosexual

Married

News Reporter
Lead Singer (Previous)

Affiliations:
Karakura News
Akihito Clan (Previous)
3IND | Idol Group (Previous)

Date of Birth:
June 16th

Place of Birth:
Bern, Switzerland

Nationality:
German

Religion:
Catholic

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

General Appearance

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Appearance:

chibi venti.png

Height:
5'8

Weight:
140 lbs

Scars | Tattoos | Piercings:
Scars - A long scar on his right wrist, as well as a deep one that is slashed on his chest that came from the Akihito-Kishi War. While a slightly faded one would be on his neck that came from [RETRACTED].

Tattoos - Four wings that covered his back and arms as well, with a circular crown-like in the middle of the wings, and a cecillia flower at the very bottom.

1674154761351.png

(Credits to @zenshyns on Twitter!)

Piercings - Just normal earrings on both ears.

IC Description:

A pale 5'8 male with a slim hourglass-like build, hands usually shaking. His eyes are an aqua green, one that has a friendly glint. He would have short dark blue hair with two long braids tied back, its tips dyed teal. His right wrist would have a long scar as well as his neck and chest, while his left pinky would be missing. His left hand would have a wedding band and the scent of lilies following him wherever he goes.

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Personality

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Personality:

Venti is a quiet individual, soft-spoken in his words, and generally just a kind young male. Though would have a calm demeanor around him despite his sick appearance, as he still tries to be positive about things, usually becoming excited and loud when it's about something he likes. He can easily get flustered when complimented, never getting used despite all these years. He is quite overprotective of his friends and is willing to go to extreme lengths to protect the ones he loves the most, willing to take every burden just so they could be happy.

Yet he can have an intimidating aura if you approach him wrong. Easily can put himself in a professional and commanding position if needed from his years in the Akihito Clan, he can be scary if he wanted to, though he rarely ever acts like that unless you or someone pissed him off greatly. He has tendencies to hide what he truly feels and overwork himself to the point of passing out, hiding behind smiles and reassurance, drinking alcohol, or smoking and making it a way for him to distract himself from issues and focus on his work, he knows it is unhealthy but he can't help but do it, wanting to sacrifice himself physically and mentally instead of putting his problems to others hence why getting his sickness. (Don't be like him guys)

Diseases | Illness:
- Cat Allergy
- Depression
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Stage 1 Hypertension

Character Voice:
English

Japanese

Hobbies:
- Violin
- Lyre
- Archery
- Writing

Addictions:
- Alcohol
- Smoking

Habits
:
- Tends to hum when working on something or when tired
- Always call people dear, regardless of gender or age

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Relationships

The " " are inner thoughts

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Asahi H. Hanazono | Husband | Alive
"You silly man, I love you to the winds, no matter where you are, no matter where I am, the winds will always be my voice to you Azzy."

Isoroku Okinowa | Ex-Boyfriend/Friend | Alive
"Kinda dumb now that I think about how I keep avoiding you."

Nicholai 'Niko' Pavel | Ex-Boyfriend | Dead
"'Fly, fly away like a bird in the sky. See the world on my behalf, To the heavens may you fly.' Thank you for everything, Niko, I hope you and Kashii are alright up there..."

Sturm Schnee | Biological Father | Dead
"I miss you, Papa."

Istaroth Archon | Biological Mother | Dead
"I always wondered how you looked like, how you were, Papa never liked talking about you."

Morax Archon | Cousin | Alive
"How's the professor life you old blockhead?"

Raiden Ei Archon | Cousin | Alive
"I swear you and Sky have the same brain cell 90% of the time."

Buer Misono Tachitsu | Cousin | Alive
"You are the definition of chaos dear, but it's good to see you happy again."

Focalor Archon | Cousin | Alive
"When are you gonna visit us!! I MISS YOUUUU-"

Eun-Jae Riami Crin Archon | Adopted Daughter | Alive
"My little Cecilia, my wandering sunlight... you and Kokomi will forever be my pride and joy in life, I will never regret adopting you two."

Kokomi Sangonomiya Archon | Adopted Daughter | Alive
"My beautiful lotus, thank you for being an amazing older sister to Rimi, I just wish you would at least still hang around your old man..."

Min Hanazono | Adopted Daughter | Alive
"I know we aren't that close my dear rose, but I hope I can atleast give you love and support whenever you need it. Thank you for accepting me dear, and not being mad about me being with your father."

Sky H. Edgeworth | Little Sister Figure/Adopted Daughter | Alive
"It's so wild to think you're actually my stepdaughter now you silly rat child."

Eli Hanazono-Zennix | Brother-In-Law | Alive

"You and Asahi is gonna be the death of me, but of course, I don't mean it in a bad way... you two just worry me sometimes, you know?"

Venti Himmel | Twin Sibling Figure | Dead
"I hope you can see me where I am now, Ven- I hope I'm making you proud!"

Zacharie T. Edgeworth | Little Sister Figure | Alive
"I hope the twins aren't giving you and Riku too much trouble Zac, visit once awhile would you?"

Atlas Edgeworth | Older Brother Figure | Alive

"Curse you and basically forcing me into a check-up, but.. thank you, brother. At least I won't die now especially Azzy knowing it too heh."

Kashii R. Daisuke/Auroras Cortez | Older Sister Figure | Dead
"I hope you're doing alright up there Kash, I miss you even after all these years- how I pray, wish even, that you're still here. I wish you could see where I am now, and how much everything changed..."

Fumiko Ishikawa | Daughter Figure | Alive
"My dandelion, you confuse me at times, but I think that's a good thing... it means it's just you being you, and I'm happy with that."

Cadell P. A. | Son Figure | MIA
"I miss you and Russ, I hope you two are doing alright my dears, may the wind perhaps bring you to safety wherever you two are."

Russell 'Melody' C. C. | Son Figure | MIA
"Russell, the same goes to you too- I hope you two keep safe. I see both of you like my kids and I miss you two dearly."

Keiki Edgeworth | Mother Figure | Alive
"Even if I'm not, really your kid, I love you ma, thank you for being there for me back then."

Ryuu Tashiro | Mentor | Alive
"Mister Tashiro, thank you for being the one to welcome me into the Akihito Clan. Though I have severed my ties to my yakuza life, I'm always willing to help whenever."

Riku Kiyoshi J. Edgeworth | Best Friend | Alive
"Oi you better keep yourself safe out there, I'm sad we didn't get to talk when I came back, but I understand why you had to leave this town. Don't stress yourself out too much okay? I know taking care of children is kinda crazy."

Xiaolu Saiky | Friend | Alive
"Even if we're not that close Miss Lulu, I still consider you my friend since... you pretty much knew me since College no? and still talk to me even when I came back after years."

Kazuo DeLuca | Boss/Acquaintance | Alive
"To this day, I am still so so SO sorry about my cousin, Umeda. I know you aren't our boss anymore, but I will forever still respect you."

"Jim" Yasushi | Co-Worker/Acquaintance | Alive
"To be frank, I don't like you even if you're going to be my brother-in-law once you marry Eli."

Umeda Kame | Ex Co-Worker/Acquaintance | Alive
"To this day, I am still so so SO sorry about my cousin, Umeda. I know you aren't our boss anymore, but I will forever still respect you."

Melody Edgeworth | Childhood Ex-Best Friend | MIA

"..."

Nishee Nishee | Childhood Ex-Best Friend | MIA
"I hate you."

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

History

FIND THE BACKSTORY THROUGH IC MEANS

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

Where the Wind Blows (CHILDHOOD)
Brought to this world on June 16 in the capital of Switzerland, Bern. He was born to Sturm Schnee and Istaroth Archon, his mother would die after his birth, leaving his father to raise him alone. Growing up, people around him always said and tease him that he was the exact replica of his mother; same eyes, the same face, and same hair- he was bullied by other kids and teased that he should have been born as a female instead. Though despite those sayings, his best friend, and his twin sibling figure, Venti, told him that even though he looked the same as his mother, he would always be different from her and special in his own way, thus making Barbatos use his "twin's" words to embrace his more feminine looks and discover his hobbies with it which his father surprisingly supported as long as he was happy.

He had a normal childhood during his years in Switzerland, but alas, when he and his "twin" were a little older, tragedy struck as Venti got into an accident. On the brink of death, he and Barbatos made a promise to each other, that whatever happens, the two will still be together even if Venti was gone. This would cause Barbatos to carry on his twin's legacy, taking up the name 'Venti' as his nickname as the now late best friend's style became his own. But despite that event, as he entered a talent agency, meeting Melody and Nishee, they were the inseparable trio. Young idols in Germany, though weren't as well known as other talents, they were praised for their songs and voices as wherever you go you always see them together, causing either chaos or helping people around.

Trapped in a Windless Land (HIGHSCHOOL)
Of course, growing up, he was spoiled by his father due to being an only child even though they were only middle-class citizens, his father always made sure he had everything he needed even though Barbatos wasn't the type to like being spoiled. He made sure to rarely ask for things unless absolutely necessary, but his father still keeps buying him things to this day. He took care of a young girl named Sky during this time, trying to earn his own pocket money he would always babysit Sky whenever her father wasn't around as he would develop an unbreakable bond with the child, and in the future, they would travel together. So when he got accepted to travel to Japan, Karakura for Highschool and possibly for his whole life... he was hesitant due to not wanting to leave his current career as well as everyone he had grown close with. Scared of the culture shock- he was absolutely terrified at the prospect of moving into another country despite already learning the language, culture, and history prior to applying there, but with enough encouragement from his Father (and persuasion from Melody due to her originally being from Karakura and Nishee), he packed his things and was ready to go to Japan, leaving his agency with Sky in tow due to her adoptive father being originally from Karakura also.

He went through a lot of adventures when he arrived in Karakura, meeting his found family and discovering things in life, he was content with his life in Karakura when he moved. Being in a shared apartment also, it was quite an adventure for him as every day there was chaos, but a good kind of chaos. He met his best friend Kashii Cortez, quite a rebellious woman, always preferring violence but he was always willing to tolerate it because he knows it comes from good intentions, the intention to protect all of them. he would find his first love also, he and Niko were like two peas in a pod, perfect for each other, happy with each other as Venti felt he was in a fairytale with Niko, until... the incident. The incident broke all their friendships, making Nishee leave Karakura for good after getting [RETRACTED]
. Everything would fall apart in his life during this, as slowly but surely one by one, everyone he knew left. Niko would then die after committing [RETRACTED] in the mountain, leaving him alone as he witnessed his dead body in front of him. He had enough as he decided to leave Karakura for good, not wanting to come back due to the trauma.

Song of the Dragon and Freedom (COLLEGE)

Continuing his studies in Switzerland, he would then decide to come back to Karakura even though he said he would never come back. When he returned he was offered to join Akihito Clan which he readily took, due to knowing he wouldn't lose much anymore if he does. He had a surprisingly relatively peaceful time during the start of his college years, doing tasks in the Clan while also still living a double life as a normal college student, he would climb up the ranks until he was a Soldier there. Though as time goes on his life would flip upside down when he met the love of his life Isoroku. At first, he was very hesitant to fall in love with him, scared that a repeat would happen with his previous relationship but Isoroku showed him it wouldn't. They were happy with each other, Venti being able to protect him and still live his double life until Isoroku found out that he was part of the Akihito Clan and joined it, which Venti was very much against but couldn't stop him. They were together through thick and thin, fighting together in the Kishi vs Akihito War, surviving it with minimal injuries as they tried to lay low after it.

It would change though when Isoroku faked his death, making Venti go through a frenzy as he became cold and distant to everyone after it, truly believing he was dead as he was sent the video. During this time he would throw himself into his work more, mostly avoiding everyone as he felt like a repeat is happening in his life, slowly falling down into a pit of depression. His health would worsen causing him to slowly develop Pneumonia, hiding it from everyone in fear of worrying them as he never got it treated. It was the point in time that when Isoroku did turn up alive, their relationship was cracking. He still tried his best to be his old self again but as time went by he was falling deeper and deeper until Isoroku officially broke it off, becoming Venti's breaking point. Packing up everything, he faced Daichi Kajiyashiki in the Akihito Office, standing before him as he asked to leave the Clan, bowing his head as he committed the yubitsume, severing his ties to the yakuza life. He hastily bid farewell to everyone, it was a sad farewell as he went back to Switzerland to finish his studies... Taking up a degree in Arts, he would pursue that career trying to hide his past from others.

For a Tomorrow Without Tears (PRESENT DAY)
As usual, like an endless repeat in his life though, due to desperation and wanting to be independent... when he got offered work as a reporter in Karakura by Aya Hanazono to take her place, he took it, returning to the 'City of Memories' as he likes to call it after years of leaving it behind. He tried his best to stay low in Karakura, the people who knew him back then weren't even aware he returned until they heard his first news report, suddenly knocking on his door as they all had a small reunion. His life was pretty tame now in comparison to when he was younger, so he decided to adopt two children under his wing as they became his pride and joy, content with just being a single father.

But of course, life finds to change its ways as he meets Asahi again after years. The two at first still kept their old bickering, Venti always being annoyed with him and Asahi jokingly flirting. They were an odd duo, an odd duo that surprisingly worked well together, perhaps it was because of it that Venti fell in love, how they just had good chemistry, or maybe Venti saw something, but whatever it was, the two got together.

As of now, he is happily married to his husband and enjoys life with his and his husband's adopted kids.

[Find the rest out ICly!]

═════ °• ♔ •° ═════

If you wish to be added to the relationships, be sure to DM me on skyfantasyworld on Discord and I'll add you as long as I know who you are ICly!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Attachments

• Barbatos Bio.png
    Barbatos Bio.png
    303.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

trishhpham

Level 9
So cute! I'm obsessed with your banners :3

pashy

Level 183
I like the banner too, and the biography is PERFECT. I just think the underlines are unnecessary and a bit bothering. Despite the underlines, the bio is very great.​

Joe.exe

Level 43
Kurumi_Walnut
Kurumi_Walnut
Rich+
I like this biography, I wish you a good time at SchoolRP! But if you get drunk at school and I find out, I will let you go to the detention room. XD

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 73
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Notable
I like the banner too, and the biography is PERFECT. I just think the underlines are unnecessary and a bit bothering. Despite the underlines, the bio is very great.​
thank you! will change it so it wont be as bothering :D

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 73
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Notable
[Biography update #1]
6/25/21
---------------------------------------
- Added Relationships!
---------------------------------------​

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 73
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Notable
[Biography update #2]
7/11/21
- Added more relationships and updated some old ones also
-Added current personality and old personality
-Changed relationship status

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 73
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Notable
[Biography update #3]
8/16/21
- Fixed the relationships area and added Atlas and Ryuu!
-Added affiliation
-Added Japanese voice lines
-Added current reference picture
-Fixed the personality area

Users who are viewing this thread