Lewk

Level 86
x_z
x_z
Omega+
IGN: x_z

DATE: 9/25/2021

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I suggest the basketball plugin gets looked at to figure out the source of the lag. Ever since the tournament the basketball plug-in has been a little less stable in the form of ball randomly disappearing, lag happening mid-game much more than often, being able to get out of the court with the basketball, the players in the court experiencing major lag to where the ball can freeze in the air for up to ten seconds or just fly really really slow, etc. I want to say it has something to do with the number of players on the server but it sometimes lags more during the night with only like 100 people on so I don't think it's that. It might be the extra courts that now exist which is causing the plugin to struggle but I'm not sure. I think the basketball plug-in should overall be looked at in case the lag is actually due to an issue with the plug-in.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Well, it would allow basketball to be played better as there would be fewer issues with the ball disappearing mid-game which is currently happening at an insane rate probably every 3 out of 5 games on average. Would also allow both courts to be used without the fear of instantly messing up both games on both courts as right now we kind of try and only play on one court at a time as two cannot really be trusted and makes the plug-in glitch a lot more.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

We'll look into this and update this thread once we have results, thank you for letting us know.​

Users who are viewing this thread