mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Batclone12's Application for Part-Time Janitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legatus

Level 9
In Game Name: Batclone12

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Part-Time Janitor

How often do you log onto the server?: 5-7 times when I have a schedule, More often when I have nothing planned

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No.

Do you have a microphone? No.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I have not. Nor do I plan to be.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: From a scale of 1-10, I would say 6-7

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Assuming ICly means easily, then yes, I can.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: What my job does is what it says: become a janitor. I still can still attend classes, but until a real janitor steps up, Which at the time of this post there is not, I am THE Janitor, which I assume gives me the authority of that a teacher might hold. I can 'Clean' things and areas, and also block of specific zones while 'cleaning'. Ex: Shutting the pool off due to refilling chlorine, or the Dojo to sc**** blood from the carpet. I would try to keep a schedule of what place I clean and when.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I respond to them calmly to walk away. If they continue to do so, I will report them to a teacher, who is more fitted for the role of giving detention.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I ask what the job is, do I get some sort of boon/Extra Pay I got on it when completed, does my Insurance plan cover it, and when can I start.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I first ask them whats wrong or what they are doing first, and tell them to stop it. If they continue, I will go to a higher authority while trying my best to stop them from continuing their actions.

(And I know this isn't in the application, but if I take a Job, would I be payed for it? Like Yen in game and a House like the teachers have?)

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Legatus (If I get Nick perms, I would put this in)
Chosen Job: Part-Time Janitor

Motivation for Joining YHS: I attend the school here, and keep seeing litter, garbage, blood (In the Dojo) and other things simply making the school look terrible. For this reason, I want to Pitch in and start making the school a better place. Of course, with the normal payment of a worker, I would want to strive my best to clean the school up and make it a safer, friendlier place for everyone.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I Feel that I should be accepted over other applicants due to extensive knowledge in cleaning things and in keeping a calm, stasis attitude that this job requires, what with all the jeers that will be said. I also believe that unlike others, I have the enthusiasm to try and make the school cleaner, unlike some other students who would do it only for money. And to be perfectly honest, I think that being a janitor would not be the worst thing in the world: Lots of experiences.

And that is why, I, Legatus, would like to be a Part-Time Janitor.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Badly formatted, there's no job as a Part-Time Janitor, You don't have TS3 or a microphone,
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
No answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread