Height:5'2

Build:skinny

Skin Color:white

Eye Color: blue

Hair Color: Brown:

Place of Birth:London

Nationality: Britain

Race: White

Political Beliefs: she believe that all dictators suck and governments should stop killing innocent people

General Appearance

Appearance:Mostly Beautiful to the eye

Character Voice: a lovely Female London Accent

Equipment: Apples,phone,Money,pencil,books,mabye some more

Hobbies: She likes Fishing,swimming,gaming,running,eating out,sports,hanging outKarakuram pier

Skills: Shes good at fighting, Sweet talking,and being nice.

Family:Mother- Lilly Katz,Dad-Herdman Katz

Backstory:
she was born in a nice wealthy family her dad was a hitman and her mother was a doctor
at age one she chewed on her mothers phone and her first word was fuck due to her dad swearing a lot
in front of her. she got a spanking. Mother said "NEVER FUCKING EVER SAY THAT AGAIN"
Bea Katz cried because of it and she moved on with her day. a few years later she found a Nice friend named Thomas
Thomas was a pretty dumb kid and got into tons of fights with other kids. but Thomas was a really weird spoiled kid. Thomas said a bad quote to someone who was not on the wealthy side.
"You're Spoiled as fuck." Bea Katz is a fighter and she got really pissed at Thomas and she said "you spoiled as fuck lets fight". Thomas and
Bea Katz became long enemies after that and got into frequent school fights once they started primary school. at the age of 5 Bea Katz won in a fight against
Thomas Knocking him unconsious. The School staff were so pissed they thrown Bea Katz in one of the isolation punishments in school where every teacher is watching every
single move. She had to do homework and she got a call home. BEA KATZ!! "WHAT MOM"!!! I GOT A FUCKING CALL FROM HOME YOU IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG GURL. Her
mom would take her electronics for a few weeks. Thomas wanted round 2 with a few of his friends Charlie, Love,Paulina jumping her with 3 other friends.
A few weeks after the fight they grouped up after school and jumped Bea Katz. The police was called while Bea Katz was fighting outnumbered.
she knocked 2 unconsious before passing out. Then Thomas Broke her leg. The police arrested Thomas and a few of his friends for attempted manslaughter everyone that was injuried got healthcare. on the scene got healthcare. She had to wear crutches for a few months because of it and people at her school were sorry for her and she kind of became
popular there Once she was 8 she gained a few friends in london to help her in need in times of a fight. to deal with Thomas and his budies.
She got really good grades that year because 2nd grade is easy as fuck duhhhh.
She became more and more better at fighting because she was taking taekwando, karate and ju jitsu learning a few moves.
Thomas was about to fight a kid extremely well at fighting with a few of his comrades.
Thomas gathered a few friends a few years after he was arrested in juvie for a couple of years. He practictly joined a gang and gathered around 6 people.
Thomas ,Charlie, Paulina,Love,Charlotte, and Frank.
They met up and set up a plan to jump Bea Katz with out her knowing after she was walking home after school
They jumped her. Bea Katz knocked out every single kid and she was arrested.
she had to spend a year in jail along with everybody else in the fight. Her parents were pissed.
when she was 9 years old she was enrolled back in the school she was attending after she had to serve the rest of the year in prison taking classes in juvie.
Her Parents loved her so they gave her a good nights kiss every night though even though she was miss behaving.
at 10 years old she attended a school dance life was good. she ended up having a good time. a quick jump to 16.
at 16 years old her dad was killed by experienced mafioso hitmen and they had to flee to Japan gaining citizenship there
a few weeks after that she was devastaded and homeless due to the death of her mother and other family members gaining inheritence instead of her.
she was financially bad at the time and could not go to school in proper shoes for a while. She met a lover named Shen but broke up and forgot about him a few weeks later. she hit someone at school and got jumped later that night a fight with 2 kids and 1 adult and lost and was knocked unconsious and thrown in a trashbin. some indivisual kicked the trashbin over she got out of unconsiousness not feeling well. She was bullied by other Criminals saying that she was weak. She cried in her sleep waiting for help but a few nice indivisuals gave her a nice apartment to stay in as long as she helps pay the rent so she sells fish and stuff on auction. She started to afford proper shoes, food, and other things from selling stuff. Theres too much of a story to add as it ads on everyday but at year 17
she is financially well and is recovering and looking for revenge on the killer. the killer of her parents might have a presence in Karakura. during the present she goes to school in karakura highschool with minor Ptsd but her life is getting better. She got arrested for 8 months inside jail and she turned 18 behind bars
She is kind of friends with Bea Li Right now spending time in prison. She hates prison and strugles everyday she got in a fight with her childhood enemy
Thomas behind bars and got sent to solitary right now she is having a hard time in prison. She has to deal with a prison bully every day and shes still surviving the cruel prison. Bea Li Told her Bea Katz changed her name to Charlotte Li during a visit. She has hopes she might get bailed out early by someone but she does not know when. All Bea Katz has been thinking been thinking about is my family is dead my family is dead,I am in jail, im a Criminal,what will I do and many other things. she once thought about her teachers her friends its falling apart I want freedom to recover them ,my homework i will never graduate highschool. I have a criminal record what will I do. Bea Katz is lucky to have cell mates who just wants parole and they are nice. She might be having a boring time but not all hope is gone its only less than 8 months. she got released and found a lover named Bren went on a first date and f2bed with him. She is living happier than ever.she gave shu 15 thousand ,and She helped shu sell some achohal.
She has been selling achohal and fish. She went swiming with her lover Bren. she went on a school field trip with Ms Misono and acted out a murder mystery scene. She almost went bankrupt recently. she lost her home again and went back into poverty though shes going through the tough time with ease 3 beautiful women approached her while she was drunk thinking she was pretty untill they found out she was drunk they ran away which hurt her feelings. She made 3 new friends but now they think shes a monster for planning to kill someone the killer of her parents. she's trying to stay under radar from police as she got arrested not too long ago. After she found out Charlotte Li had ties with the killer of Her Parents she knocked her unconscious and drowned her.
Bea Katz was murdered by

2 unknowned people slowly on 5/25/2023
She lived a nice and short life for her stupid actions against Criminals and innocent people.
She lived to 18 years old and never finished highschool.

Last edited:

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
[Bea Katz]
Character Image:
View attachment 41283

Basic Information

First Name:Bea
Surname:Katz

Height:5'2

Build:skinny

Skin Color:white

Eye Color: blue

Hair Color: Brown:

Place of Birth:London

Nationality: Britain

Race: White

Political Beliefs: she believe that all dictators suck and governments should stop killing innocent people

General Appearance

Appearance:Mostly Beautiful to the eye

Character Voice: a lovely Female London Accent

Equipment: Apples,phone,Money,pencil,books,mabye some more

Hobbies: She likes Fishing,swimming,gaming,running,eating out,sports,hanging outKarakuram pier

Skills: Shes good at fighting, Sweet talking,and being nice.

Family:Mother- Lilly Katz,Dad-Herdman Katz

Backstory:
she was born in a nice wealthy family her dad was a hitman and her mother was a doctor
at age one she chewed on her mothers phone and her first word was fuck due to her dad swearing a lot
in front of her. she got a spanking. Mother said "NEVER FUCKING EVER SAY THAT AGAIN"
Bea Katz cried because of it and she moved on with her day. a few weeks later she found a Nice friend named Thomas
Thomas was a pretty dumb kid and got into tons of fights with other kids. but Thomas was a really weird spoiled kid. Thomas said a bad quote to someone who was not on the wealthy side.
"You're Spoiled as fuck." Bea Katz is a fighter and she got really pissed at Thomas and she said "you spoiled as fuck lets fight". Thomas and
Bea Katz became long enemies after that and got into frequent school fights once they started primary school. at the age of 5 Bea Katz won in a fight against
Thomas Knocking him unconsious. The School staff were so pissed they thrown Bea Katz in one of the isolation punishments in school where every teacher is watching every
single move. She had to do homework and she got a call home. BEA KATZ!! "WHAT MOM"!!! I GOT A FUCKING CALL FROM HOME YOU IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG GURL. Her
mom would take her electronics for a few weeks. Thomas wanted round 2 with a few of his friends Charlie, Love,Paulina jumping her with 3 other friends.
A few weeks after the fight they grouped up after school and jumped Bea Katz. The police was called while Bea Katz was fighting outnumbered.
she knocked 2 unconsious before passing out. Then Thomas Broke her leg. The police arrested Thomas and a few of his friends for attempted manslaughter everyone that was injuried got healthcare. on the scene got healthcare. She had to wear crutches for a few months because of it and people at her school were sorry for her and she kind of became
popular there Once she was 8 she gained a few friends in london to help her in need in times of a fight. to deal with Thomas and his budies.
She got really good grades that year because 2nd grade is easy as fuck duhhhh.
She became more and more better at fighting because she was taking taekwando, karate and ju jitsu learning a few moves.
Thomas was about to fight a kid extremely well at fighting with a few of his comrades.
Thomas gathered a few friends a few years after he was arrested in juvie for a couple of years. He practictly joined a gang and gathered around 6 people.
Thomas ,Charlie, Paulina,Love,Charlotte, and Frank.
They met up and set up a plan to jump Bea Katz with out her knowing after she was walking home after school
They jumped her. Bea Katz knocked out every single kid and she was arrested.
she had to spend a year in jail along with everybody else in the fight. Her parents were pissed.
when she was 9 years old she was enrolled back in the school she was attending after she had to serve the rest of the year in prison taking classes in juvie.
Her Parents loved her so they gave her a good nights kiss every night though even though she was miss behaving.
at 10 years old she attended a school dance life was good. she ended up having a good time. a quick jump to 16.
at 16 years old her dad was killed by experienced mafioso hitmen and they had to flee to Japan gaining citizenship there
a few weeks after that she was devastaded and homeless due to the death of her mother and other family members gaining inheritence instead of her.
she was financially bad at the time and could not go to school in proper shoes for a while. She met a lover named Shen but broke up and forgot about him a few weeks later. she hit someone at school and got jumped later that night a fight with 2 kids and 1 adult and lost and was knocked unconsious and thrown in a trashbin. some indivisual kicked the trashbin over she got out of unconsiousness not feeling well. She was bullied by other Criminals saying that she was weak. She cried in her sleep waiting for help but a few nice indivisuals gave her a nice apartment to stay in as long as she helps pay the rent so she sells fish and stuff on auction. She started to afford proper shoes, food, and other things from selling stuff. Theres too much of a story to add as it ads on everyday but at year 17
she is financially well and is recovering and looking for revenge on the killer. the killer of her parents might have a presence in Karakura. during the present she goes to school in karakura highschool with minor Ptsd but her life is getting better. She got arrested for 8 months inside jail and she turned 18 behind bars
She is kind of friends with Bea Li Right now spending time in prison. She hates prison and strugles everyday she got in a fight with her childhood enemy
Thomas behind bars and got sent to solitary right now she is having a hard time in prison. She has to deal with a prison bully every day and shes still surviving the cruel prison. Bea Li Told her Bea Katz changed her name to Charlotte Li during a visit. She has hopes she might get bailed out early by someone but she does not know when. All Bea Katz has been thinking been thinking about is my family is dead my family is dead,I am in jail, im a Criminal,what will I do and many other things. she once thought about her teachers her friends its falling apart I want freedom to recover them ,my homework i will never graduate highschool. I have a criminal record what will I do. Bea Katz is lucky to have cell mates who just wants parole and they are nice. She might be having a boring time but not all hope is gone its only less than 8 months. she got released and found a lover named Bren went on a first date and f2bed with him. She is living happier than ever.she gave shu 15 thousand ,and She helped shu sell some achohal.
She has been selling achohal and fish. She went swiming with her lover Bren. she went on a school field trip with Ms Misono and acted out a murder mystery scene. She almost went bankrupt recently.

Bea is a figther? What she gon do when azzum run up on her tho

TooManyDucks_

Level 20
her first word was fuck due to her dad swearing a lot
Bea Katz cried because of it and she moved on with her day. a few weeks later she found a Nice friend named Thomas
She said her first word when she was one? She wouldnt be able to make friends only a few weeks later then-

CuteCriminal

Level 6
CriminalRP
CriminalRP
Notable
thanks for supporting this biography but this thread will no longer be updated Love you guys I added a poll to see what you think about the awesome biography. I love the support though out Bea Katz and her story after she died theres no point in editing the backstory.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread