mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Bear Rolls

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
bears shouldn't be able to roll 200, mostly on the basis of pay-to-win and violating minecraft's EULA agreement. the bears can't become the most powerful thing (rolling wise) as long as they stay an animal whitelist (something you pay for)
dont care tbh

svftbun

Level 5
svftbun
svftbun
Omega
+1
it's realistic that bears are much more powerful than humans, so it's pretty reasonable that they would have higher rolls

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
bears shouldn't be able to roll 200, mostly on the basis of pay-to-win and violating minecraft's EULA agreement. the bears can't become the most powerful thing (rolling wise) as long as they stay an animal whitelist (something you pay for)
hey man they shouldn't exist in the first place if we're going to be running into problems like this so early on

let me also remind you that birds break our eula and nobody has batted an eye.

i want to fly (bird ranks can fly) but i have to pay to be able to do it, fly is a pretty advanced feature between u and me, not much cosmetic about it and nobody talks about that.

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
yeah but birds also arent asking to roll higher/have a set advantage aside from flying which is a regular bird activity. most birds do not engage in murderizing players

Ruin

Level 103
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
yeah but birds also arent asking to roll higher/have a set advantage aside from flying which is a regular bird activity. most birds do not engage in murderizing players
still the most annoying animals ever, I'd rather be attacked by a bear who rolls 175 / 200 instead of a random bird who just pecks or steals random things and repeats things

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
because they are birds and do not need roll 200. Like why would a dog be requesting roll 200. Difference is bears are significantly larger and stronger and it makes sense for them to have a higher roll

Sauce

Level 2
It seems you don't understand the difference between a bird and a bear.

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
After reading a lot of comments i wish to express my opinion on stuff too.

Firstly i wish to start with that i agree that 100 is to low for a bear and that it should become higher though i disagree with the fact that they should become overpowered just because its a bear. If it ends up getting a really high roll people will just start to flame the staff team for allowing that. Also i agree with the pay to win comments that you shouldn't be able to roll higher and be able to kill and hurt people easy by just buying a whitelist. I disagree however that the bird is considered p2w just bc you can fly. It doesn't give you an advantage in any way besides being able to fly when someone wants to kill your bird, but why?

Talking about the kpd/ems vs bear stuff i think it could be nice and realistic if a tranquilizer gets added to the game. We are required to safe and help citizens from any kind of situation and we need to be able to either put down the bear if REALLY needed or make it sleep. If you all dislike the idea of a gun or taser vs a bear, we need to come up what you will allow and i think a tranquilizer is a good idea then.

Lastly i wish to say that no one should buy a bear just so they can kill people or hurt them. If that is all you want to do as a bear, please don't.

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
The only reason why bears rolling 200 seems P2W is because people decided to fight the bear in the first place, if you don't wanna be packed and wrapped by a bear don't get caught lacking by going into it's a cave in the first place. +1

Gunna!

Level 100
Veganlaser
Veganlaser
Omega
The only reason why bears rolling 200 seems P2W is because people decided to fight the bear in the first place, if you don't wanna be packed and wrapped by a bear don't get caught lacking by going into it's a cave in the first place. +1
Valid

CakeRPiscool

Level 53
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
I agree with what you said, people sometimes bait and don’t fearrp the bears but going into the cave is their problem and that’s what happens

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your feedback.

- Whilst allowing Bears to roll a higher amount would make it somewhat realistic, not every aspect of realism should be taken into roleplay. That being said, allowing players that purchase the Animal Whitelist package to have an advantage over normal players would be considered pay-to-win as it would constitute them winning roleplaying situations purely based on a store purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread