BearDucky
BearDucky
Rich+
IGN:

BearDucky

DATE:

23/05/2022 (05/22/2022)

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I'd like to bring to mind a new attribute, having thought about it and the possibility in which it may provide suitable for roleplay. I understand the attribute system is a hard enough thing to code, therefore I'm unsure this whether may be able to be done or not. But in my eyes, and hopefully others it would be a good addition, and what I am suggesting is an Attribute known as: 'Energy', this will be an attribute where it will be obtain by the loss of hunger bars, every two to three hunger bar that goes down your Energy will go up by 0.01%. How the energy attribute will contribute to roleplay: The energy attribute will decrease the amount of hunger bars you lose. As a player who has /feed, I wait 1 minute to feed, yet I believe all players should be given somewhat an attribute where they may reduce having to spend money. So therefore what I'm trying to say is, the more your hunger goes down the more of that attribute will get, furthermore the attribute will take a while to get up to 100%, as well as being close to the idea of Non-Grindable yet people always find away so I wouldn't be surprised. Overall I'd have to say my idea of a Energy Attribute involves a attribute which reduces the time that a hunger bar goes down, and rather slowing down the process of losing hunger bars.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Honestly, the benefits to the server I'm not fully sure of as many people will either dislike this or like this, yet the benefit to the server is the fact that its soul focus is on people running, such as /feed is an option for all ranked players over F+ but I think it could be a more beneficial approach as it reduces how much people have to spend on food, or how much people have to jump off mountains in order to get full hunger back, whereas running and such you are exercising therefore your muscles will slowly adapt to the running movement, warming up and rather helping you keep a steady pace. Overall this will benefit the community in many ways, yet I question whether it is foolish or stupid to request an attribute that could easily be replaced.

pashy

Level 183
I don't know whether to support or unsupport

I mean. . It is cool but many players already have a higher rank than F+ so it'd be very unnecessary considering everyone just feeds themselves and adding a whole new attribute with its own script to function when there is /feed - Though I like the idea

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
While I’m not opposed to the idea itself cause it’s pretty unique and whatnot; there’s already plentiful of food sources around the map for players to immersively feed themselves for quite a low cost without the need of purchasing a rank. Alongside the fact a giant majority of players already got /eat & or /feed ready. Some even have it hot-keyed. Additionally, it’s a pretty big swaying factor that encourages players to support the server via donations

Cyborgo

Level 1
IGN:

BearDucky

DATE:

23/05/2022 (05/22/2022)

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I'd like to bring to mind a new attribute, having thought about it and the possibility in which it may provide suitable for roleplay. I understand the attribute system is a hard enough thing to code, therefore I'm unsure this whether may be able to be done or not. But in my eyes, and hopefully others it would be a good addition, and what I am suggesting is an Attribute known as: 'Energy', this will be an attribute where it will be obtain by the loss of hunger bars, every two to three hunger bar that goes down your Energy will go up by 0.01%. How the energy attribute will contribute to roleplay: The energy attribute will decrease the amount of hunger bars you lose. As a player who has /feed, I wait 1 minute to feed, yet I believe all players should be given somewhat an attribute where they may reduce having to spend money. So therefore what I'm trying to say is, the more your hunger goes down the more of that attribute will get, furthermore the attribute will take a while to get up to 100%, as well as being close to the idea of Non-Grindable yet people always find away so I wouldn't be surprised. Overall I'd have to say my idea of a Energy Attribute involves a attribute which reduces the time that a hunger bar goes down, and rather slowing down the process of losing hunger bars.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Honestly, the benefits to the server I'm not fully sure of as many people will either dislike this or like this, yet the benefit to the server is the fact that its soul focus is on people running, such as /feed is an option for all ranked players over F+ but I think it could be a more beneficial approach as it reduces how much people have to spend on food, or how much people have to jump off mountains in order to get full hunger back, whereas running and such you are exercising therefore your muscles will slowly adapt to the running movement, warming up and rather helping you keep a steady pace. Overall this will benefit the community in many ways, yet I question whether it is foolish or stupid to request an attribute that could easily be replaced.
I think in turn, overeating, (1 bar of hunger, eats a pumpkin pie) should lower your attribute slightly, as it makes you stay less fit.

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your feedback.

- The general idea for this is already on the trello under the new and improved 'Endurance' attribute. Instead of making players hunger decrease slower, foods will carry a 'bonus' saturation level depending on your Endurance level, e.g. if I have 100% Endurance, there's a chance I will receive an additional 1-3 hunger for eating an Orange. Click here (trello)

Users who are viewing this thread