mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Being A Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryMan

Level 0
1. Why Do You Think There Need's To Be More Teachers

I respect this server in as many ways as possible, but I hate to be honest that there are not enough teachers logging in. I strongly want to accept the role of a teacher to see the server grow and the players as well. I solely agree that the players are quite happy with their contributions to this server but I believe if I were to be in the role of a teacher it would be a bit fun for me and others.

2. Why Do You Want To Be A Teacher

I would like to be a teacher because I understand that it is a very big contribution to the server to get everyone to come to the school. I also understand that I am ready to grow upon this server and think back to all those happy days. I also strongly think that being a teacher is basically just fun to do. I know it isn't always easy but I understand that it is a challenge I will accept.

3. Are You Ready To Be A Teacher

I am as ready as I have ever been to be in a roleplay for many years, I have been ready for a while now and I think now is the time to take a stand. The other thing that I would like to be observed is that I have had no time in waiting for a teacher, instead, I would like a teacher instantly, which can happen cause I would be one. I solely understand you do not take these threads easily and that I can not be a teacher in the click of 2 fingers but I am ready.

- This format was made entirely by me myself, this does not occur for other applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread