dyzziez

Level 11
dyzziez
dyzziez
Notable
Benedetta Rossi Ivanovski
ベネデッタ・ロッシ・イワノフスキー

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"Tell me i'm your midnight muse, write about me when you're alone. Whisper to me all your secrets, feel me in your bones."

benedettAAa_.jpg

・° ✩ Basic information ✩ °・

First Name: Benedetta
Middle Name: Eloise
Biological last name:. Rossi

Adoptive last name: Ivanovski

Preferred Name:
Benedetta / Eloise

Aliases:
Benny, Ben, Eloise.

Height:
5'5 (165cm)

Weight:
115 lbs (52kg)

Build:
Fairly skinny with some muscle.

Her body has larger shoulders than the “Hourglass Figure” , yet her hips aren’t “narrow” as they should be if she were an “Inverted Triangle”.

Skin Color:
Pale Ivory

Eye Color:
Hazel

Hair Style:
Neatly styled, either in a ‘Half up half down’ hair-do with a bow holding her hair or let loose in some neat curls/waves.

Hair Color:
A dark blond.

Fashion:
Her outfits would change every once in a while, her taste of style along with it.

Abnormalities:
She'd have a green glass eye, contrasting to her hazel eye, under it there would be some light scarring.
Scattered around her face, numerous freckles would adorn her features.

Date of Birth:
3rd of May, 2003

Place of Birth:
Palermo, Italy

Nationality:
Italian

First Language:
Italian

College Bachelor Student

Blood Type:
O+

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:
Atheist

Political Beliefs:
N/A

・゜✩ General appearance ✩゜・

"You go somewhere else when you read... i want to go there with you.."

Appearance:
(used in game)
She'd be 5' 5. Her hair is blonde and has neat curls. Small freckles would be scattered around her face and she'd have a faint italian accent. She'd smell of perfume and cigarettes. She'd have a glass eye, along with some scarring.

(a more detailed description)
As she walked past you, her golden locks would flow effortlessly, the sun beads that fell upon it bouncing back. Her hair wasn’t exactly blonde, per say, it was a mixture of blonde strands and golden-ish ones, some even brown. Seen up-front, the most noticeable thing would most possibly be her eyes. One hazel, maybe even a golden color, and the other, a glass eye. Its artificial iris would be a nearly jade color, and to make it even more noticeable, a vertical scar would cut right through it, to her dismay, drawing even more attention to it. Her light under eye bags would be barely seen, making a small shadow that would follow down the outline of her nose. The slope of it would be straight yet the tip would be slightly upturned, leading straight to her full rosy lips, which seemed to have a heavier lower lip. Her cupid's bow would be very light, the vermilion border of her lips being what would stand out of its shape. Her slim shaped face would hold full cheeks, scattered over them countless freckles would adorn her face, a light blush accompanying them.
Her ears would slightly peak out, to her it reminded her of pixies ears, for some reason.
As she sat, her legs would always be crossed, her back straight [to her, good posture was extremely important. In her perspective, a person that slouches or has no posture, makes them unappealing and unattractive…] Her hands seemed to be soft, delicate, yet- it seemed that from time to time, her hands held a tough and rough feel to them, indicating that she must have dealt with some hefty hand work.. roughly cleaning her hands from some time of substance. (istg if one of you misinterprets this :sob:) She’d present a long torso-with average (?) length legs. Her shoulders would stick out slightly, since they were obviously larger than her hips.

Her expression always seemed to be closed off, tired even. Her gaze would carry tiredness, almost as if they felt heavy, in a sense … they seemed almost bottomless. This seemed to change, her gaze falling upon those whom she loved and cared for.

At the back of her neck, a fairly recent tattoo would be placed. Two small japanese symbols could be seen. Thin, black lines crafting the word 'ARROW' in a vertical line.

Character Voice:

When talking, her words are very clear and smooth, yet, a very faint Italian accent can be heard.

Hobbies:

[Piano]
As a young girl, she always admired the grand piano stored at the entrance of thier house. She never dared to touch it, in fear of being told off by her parents, but upon their leave on a work trip, she took their abscence as a chance to experiment with it, using old music sheets from the library in her house to guide her.

[Archery]
As a The curiosity for this sport sparked when she was around six years old, as she watched the Olympics, she couldn't help but feel intreged by the sport, what lead her to persue it, with (surprisingly) her parents support. Yet, around the age of sixteen, she quit the sport, as it no longer delivered the excitement and calmness it once did.

Personality:
Typically, she’d radiate a happy personality. Her friends would see her happy demeanor and her joyous smiles. Truth be told, Benedetta had never been as happy as she found herself when she moved to Karakura, yet, complete happiness is impossible.. unless faked. This is a strategy Benedetta has become accustomed to. What better way… to seem innocent and irreproachable, than to fake such an amount of happiness? This said… to her dismay, no matter how hard she tried, it was obvious to her closest friends that there was obviously something hidden behind the bright shining smiles and the melodic laughs. She always seemed to hide… something.. A valuable amount of information that she appeared to kept well locked within the thick walls of her mind, guarded in many ways. Only one person had been able to unlock the doors of her mind, only one person had had the possibility to have the briefest intake of her thoughts, of her secrets.. Her best friend, Jiro.
She was used to holding onto first impressions and glances. She had never been very warm to strangers back in Italy, so changing her attitude towards them now.. in Karakura, was something she was still working on, yet most could agree she seemed the type of person to welcome everyone into her life with open arms and a tray of freshly baked cookies.
She was truly a sweet soul on the surface, a big chunk of her heart was warm and fuzzy, that type of feeling you’d want to grab ahold of and never let go. Yet, this wasn't her.. true whole self.

Serious Problems/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

-
[Nicotine addiction]
Her addiction to smoking(mainly tobacco) had struck when she was sixteen. She had decided to rebel against the strict rules her parents had constructed around her, and decided to wander around the outskirts of the city, the small narrow alleyways… Where she had eventually found a group of, obviously drunk, teenagers that were around her age. They had drunkenly offered to form a part of their meetup group, to which she accepted. A decision she would later regret.
[あなたのキスが私のタバコの代わりになるのよ.]

[Social anxiety]
..This was a result of her childhood antisocialness- Not having any relations with children at a young age.. caused big crowds and the mere thought of having to talk to someone new… nerveraking.
[そう?バスルームに閉じ込めることができます。簡単修正!]

[Diabetes type 1]
Your body still breaks down the carbohydrate from food and drink and turns it into glucose, but when the glucose enters your bloodstream, there’s no insulin to allow it into your body’s cells. More and more glucose then builds up in your bloodstream, leading to high blood sugar levels. It's the least common type and over time it can affect your eyes, your cardiovascular activity and your feet.

[わからない、血糖値とそのすべて..]

[ADHD]
(Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
Once a friend had pointed out that she might have it, she decided to go to a doctor, which in fact did agree, and diagnosed herr with it.

[申し訳ありませんが、私はゾーンアウトしました]

[Short sighted, aka myopia]
(She has a glass eye, as mentioned before, hence, she has myopia in one eye while she is blind in the other.)

[私は半盲です。 . .]

・゜✩ Relationships ✩゜・

Family:

Ornella G. Rossi | Mother [Biological] | [UNKNOWN]
- [Adult] - 52 -

"I miss you, but i don't regret leaving you."

Salvatore N. Rossi | Father [Biological] | [UNKNOWN]
"I once idolized you, I realise now, how much of a mistake I made."

- [Adult] - 56 -

Ayanami H.I | Mother [Adoptive] | [DECEASED]

"So pretty?!??!?!"
- [Adult] - ? -

Igor Ivanovski | Brother [Adoptive] | [ALIVE]
"Emo spawn."

- [Grade - 12] - 18 -

Laura L. Ivanovski | Sister [Adoptive] | [ALIVE]
"Super super fun to be around. I love spending time with you!"

- [College] - 20 -

Kritanta K. Ivanovski | Sister [Adoptive] | [DECEASED]
"You're my 2nd favourite professor."

- [Adult] - ? -

Friends:

Alex J. Kapel | Close friend | [DECEASED]
- [Grade-12] - 18 -

"I never regret having met you that day, no matter how much I joked that I did. I miss you."

Jiro E. Furehaki | Close friend | [ALIVE]
- [Grade-12] - 18 -

"Closest thing i'll ever have to a brother, my best friend."

Akira M. Monet | Boyfriend | [ALIVE]
"I don't think I've ever loved anyone alike, the way i feel for you is inexplicable. I've truly never felt as happy as i am now, with you. I adore you with all my heart. I wish it hadn't taken us so long to confess, but I'm so happy that it finally happened."
[私の愛]

Ichiro Furehaki | Friend | [ALIVE]
?
"Wonderfull human being, maybe i should've married you when i had the chance to. (Obviously kidding, you aren't my type.)"

Tahomaru Y. Vinnman | Friend | [ALIVE]

- [College] - 20 -

"Call me a spoiled brat again, i dare you."

Biwamaru H. Vinnman | Friend | [DECEASED]
- [Grade-12] - 18 -

"I didn't know you for long, but it was wonderfull to have been your friend."

Lewis Rose | Friend | [ALIVE]
- [Grade-12] - 18 -

"I love you, but please, stop trying to bite my shoulder."

Nikolai Ukiyo | ??? | [ALIVE]
- [College] - 20 -

"Something could've been, and it didn't. My least of intentions was to use you, but now you call me names and say that you hate me, when you were no Saint either. I recognize my mistakes and even though I don't say it, I'm sorry. I miss the friendship we had."

Kumiko T. Quinn | Best Friend | [ALIVE]
- [College] - 20 -

"Though, we may not talk much, our comfortable silences and our long hang outs, are always enjoyable. Your presence is uplifting, and no matter the mood, I'm always happy to see you. (IM ALWAYS HERE TO TALK IF YOU NEED ME!!)"

Chihaya Kasagi | Best Friend | [ALIVE]
- [College] - 20 -

"Meow, mreow mreow, meow... meow!!"

[lots of friends names are mising]

Backstory:
Benedetta was born the 3rd of may, 2003, in Palermo, Italy. She was born into a rich family, and doing so presented her with numerous resposabilities. It was an obvious dissapointment to her parents when she was not born a boy, they of course had wanted a male heir for their buisness empire, and could never want a woman running it, but they had to make do with what they had. Being the only child of the Rossi family, Benedetta had to present herself worthy of running a buisness, this cooped her inside the walls of her home, taking classes with the duration of twelve hours, with just enough time to indulge in some of her "silly little romance novels" and her "stupid JSL workbooks". It was obvious that she spoke italian, but another important language was Spanish since the Rossi family was also a big name in Spain and had important partnerships with Spanish companies. She grew up isolated from the world, confined to the walls of her room. Her social skills were basically inexistant. Her only "friend" being her mute, japanese maid. She was taught that money and power were what had the most importance and that is what she belived for most of her childhood. After numerous events which she rather have kept hidden from most, she fled to Karakura, in hopes of a fresh start, along with her best friend, Jiro. Just before doing so, Benedetta's parents lost custody over her when she was 17, which lead her to get adopted by a russian family, the Ivanovski's soon after leaving Italy.

(wip)

bennycutewoah.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread