mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Benedict Wombowski's teaching assistant application

ZaChief

Level 0
[OOC section]

In Game Name: ZaChief

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Every, if not every other day.

Do you have discord? Yes. ZaChief#2998

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Nope

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Standing by at school ready to help any teacher who needs assistance, whether it be running errands, passing tools out to the class, and explaining the subject to groups of students and/or individuals who are a little confused.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Nothing out of the ordinary, just making friends, going to class, going out with friends or visiting shops and restaurants.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I have not shadowed or looked much into a job such as this before, but I can only assume that I do whatever is asked of me by my superiors. If a teacher needs more notebooks but is currently teaching, I would either run and get notebooks for them, or I would take over the class while the teacher left for that reason. If there was a student that was lost on the subject at hand and the teacher couldn't stop the entire class to help them, I could assist them and get them caught up to the rest of the class, or simply if a teacher needed to collect workbooks at the end of the period, I could collect all of them and give them to said teacher.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
If a student behaves inappropriately, my character, Ben, would most likely try to sit down with the student and talk things out. When handling situations like these, my character must react calm to settle the student down. It is important that the students come first but they must also respect the people within the school property, especially the school staff members who have come a long way to help the students.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
No matter the task that I am told to do, so long as it is not illegal, I am employed by the School Principal, so I would be obligated to follow their orders. If the job came to endanger the students, I would take action to ensure their safety. The students always come first.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would approach them in a calm manner and ask what the problem is or why they are acting out of order. I would try to advise them to respect school policies and behave as a role model for the students. If the situation began to escalate, I would reach out to another staff member for assistance.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Benedict Wombowski

Chosen Job: Teacher's Assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS: What first drew me to this school was its beautiful campus. The fields for various sports placed around the courtyard, the greenery surrounding the building, and the pristine appearance of the building itself are all head-turning factors for to Karakura's visual appeal, not to mention the grand tree in the center or the garden-areas on the rooftop. Second, the staff are all super friendly. They all talk like long-time friends and work together to accomplish anything in front of them - teachers, secretaries, and others alike. Everyone is eager to help, and no one is left behind. Lastly, the enthusiasm in all of the students is overwhelming. They are eager to learn and openly socialize with each other, as well as compete to win in a variety of sports. The potential of every person in the building is phenomenal, and I wish to join them and be at their side.

Age (Minimum age is 25): 28

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted over the other applicants because my schedule is very flexible, and I am a very easy-going and approachable person. I find myself to be a very hard working person that strives for success, and I plan to bring this trait to the job of teaching assistant. I am a good communicator and have the patience to support the class. It is my duty to enforce the school's rules and be a excellent role model for the students.

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- The role you applied for has no open positions.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread