· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·

What is your Minecraft Username?:
bennygrande

How old are you?:
I am 13 years old, 14 in October.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
I was banned permanently on the 3rd of August permanently for Doxxing but I have appealed and apologized, I am currently unbanned and this is the only previous ban I have had, appeal link: https://schoolrp.net/threads/bennygrandes-ban-appeal-and-apology.29371/

What country are you from?:
England, my timezone is BST/GMT.

Do you have Discord?:
I do! My discord is benny#0592

How long have you played the server for?:
I believe I have played SchoolRP for around 2-3 years now, I started in the end of 2017.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/bennygrandes-ban-appeal-and-apology.29371/ - ban appeal
(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bennys-guidance-counselor-application.24221/ - counselor application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/geography-teacher-application.19924/ - geography teacher application (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/dutch-application-bpnny.19241/ - dutch application
(Accepted)
http://schoolrp.net/index.php?posts/79670/ - french application
(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.26966/ - spanish application
(Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-application.23312/ - office secretary application
(Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/teaching-assistant-application.22493/ - teaching assistant application
(Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bennys-event-team-application.23828/ - event team application
(Denied)

What is your motivation for applying?:

I am very interested in Psychiatry / Therapy in real life. I feel as though my personal experiences within my real life will make me able to help people ICly with any issues that their character may be having, suicide, depression, eating disorders etcetera. I have only ever experienced working in a school environment on SchoolRP, (Geography Teacher, Counselor and Office Secretary) and I would like to extend my resume by getting a job here at the Karakura Hospital! I feel like it would be a new thing that I would like to experience outside of just the School Roleplay focus of the game. I have experienced a job similar to being a Psychiatrist on SRP, this being the Guidance Counselor role in the Karakura High School, and although this is not 100% the same as a Psychiatrist in the hospital I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and I would like to do it again, but instead inside of the hospital.

What do you know about medical practice?:

I do not know much but my mum is a mental health supervisor in a mental hospital close to where we live and I have visited there a few times with her on occasions, but overall I would like to use this as a learning experience for me. I will study medical practice over time while also working in the hospital on my hospital-staff account. I know about different medication prescriptions such as anti-depressant and how to stitch an open wound. I know that psychiatrists job is to help people with any mental issues such as anxiety or an ED they may be suffering from and/or personal issues such as parents divorcing or going through a break up.

List all the EMS roles and their jobs:

Head Physician - The head physician is a person who is in charge of running the hospital and making decisions.

Clinical Manager - Clinical manages are basically the 2nd head of the hospital. They plan meetings and make sure that everything is going smoothly on the hospital grounds.

Clinical Leads - A clinical lead has many responsibilities, one of them being to lead their specific job, such as Psychiatrist and Nurse. They are required to report any issues to the Hospital Lead.

Surgeon - The person who does surgery on patients in need of it. The surgeon is one of the most vital jobs on the server and it requires a lot of experience.

Doctor - Doctors are required to prescribe medications, see to those who are ill and also see to people who may have minor injuries such as a graze on their knee, not those who have major cuts.

Nurse - A nurse is required to treat those with minor medical injuries such as a cut that may need to be stitched up. They also are to make sure a patient is calm while at the hospital. They can also assist during surgerys if needed.

Psychiatrist - The job of a Psychiatrist is to see to people who may be struggling with their day to day issues such as depression, anxiety and an eating disorder. Psychiatrists have a special job which requires them to help patients who may feel suicidal. They are required to keep everything between the patient and the psychiatrist secret unless we have been given permission to say something to a parent or a family member and also we can say something to the police if it involves illegal activity.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:

Code Blue - Medical emergency occurring in the hospital

Code Red - Fire Emergency

Code Black - Bomb Threat

Code Pink - Infant/Child Abduction

Code Orange - Hazardous Material or Spill Incident

Code Silver - Active Shooter

Code Violet - Violent/Combative Individual

Code Yellow - Disaster

Code Brown - Severe Weather

Code White - Evacuation

Code Green - Emergency Activation

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that if I am not on my Hospital-Staff account I will be demoted, yes.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)
Yes I do!

IC Section!

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
How is your character during and off the job?

Daniela Soleil is a very neat, tidy and friendly citizen of Karakura. She lives in a Penthouse in the Shopping-District area of Karakura. She loves to hold a level of professionalism between her and the patients. If needs be she will come down onto a personal level with a patient just to be able to understand them a little more clearly and relate a little. Daniela loves to help out with anyone in any way that she would possibly be able to help out with, whether that be helping someone complete a homework task or just simply helping someone learn how to swim! She enjoys spending her time reading a good book or engaging in a friendly activity with her friends! She also loves writing about her day in her Notes section on her mobile phone. Overall, she is a very friendly, professional and tidy lady.

What do they look like?

upload_2020-8-23_18-46-12.png

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?

Daniela Soleil used to have an Eating-Disorder which she had gotten into after she had given birth to her daughter Delfina Soleil, which she has recovered from.

What makes your character unique?

What makes my character unique is that she will always be able to come into work 24/7, you can describe her as a workaholic in some ways. She spends more time working than she does spending time looking for a husband or a partner in life, she believes that she would rather spend more time helping other people than spending time working on herself. Daniela has also suffered from an Eating-Disorder which should make her more able to help people who may be suffering from this.

Backstory ~ Daniela Soleil:

Daniela Soleil was born in Madrid, Spain. She grew up in Madrid for most of her childhood, sometimes leaving the country to travel around the South-American continent. At the age of 15 years old, Daniela moved to Seville, Spain where she joined the cheerleading team in the local HighSchool that she enrolled into. At the age of 16, Daniela fell pregnant to her daughter Delfina and at the age of 17 she brought her wonderful baby into this world. At the age of 18, Daniela's parents kicked her out of the house and spat horrible insults at her, Daniela recalls being called a 'whore' and a 'slut' by her once loving parents. Daniela stayed in Seville and worked at a store and many other jobs until the age of 24 when she finally saved up enough money to enroll in a university in Tokyo, Japan. She chose to take a Psychiatry and Sciences degree, which had a 5 year course. After she had finished university at the age of 29, she had gathered up a large sum of debt. She decided to move to Karakura, Japan where she realised that she wasn't quite ready to pick up a job as a Psychiatrist, so instead she got a job as an Office Secretary in the local Karakura Highschool. Daniela worked hard, and then she found out that her own daughter Delfina had enrolled in the very school she had begun working at as a boarding student. Daniela was thrilled. At the age of 35, Daniela decided to quit being an Office Secretary and decided that she was ready to pursue her dreams of becoming a Psychiatrist.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Daniela Soleil.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.

Given Name(s):
Dani

Preferred Name:
Daniela.

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status:
None

Nationality:
Spanish.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience:
Office Secretary at Karakura Highschool, 2013-2019.

Academic Degree:
Majors.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Science, Psychiatry.

Minor(s):
Performing Arts.

Native Languages:
Spanish.

Other Languages:
Japanese, French.

(Mainly speaks Japanese!)