players online

BEST GANGRPER

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
why am i at the bottom…
it actually doesnt matter being at the bottom of the list or at the top, it doesnt really matter in the first place if someone is in the list or not but my brother in christ I could literally debunk half of the people there

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
it actually doesnt matter being at the bottom of the list or at the top, it doesnt really matter in the first place if someone is in the list or not but my brother in christ I could literally debunk half of the people there
does nylu get debunked

minustempo

Level 35
minustempo
minustempo
Notable
There's not one man i've met who's better then who I believe to be the greatest gang roleplayer of all time. He's the guy in the chair, the puppeteer, the one who manipulates the strings of fate like no other. Just when you think you've got him, you realise that close enough isn't a thing.

My greatest rival and my own brother Metsurito_ is the greatest gangrper of all time.

Why? He simply thinks better, he plans everything out in advance and everything goes according to his plans.

This is Metsurito_'s world of forms. you are simply living in the world of particulars.

layzah

Level 45
layzah
layzah
Omega+
There's not one man i've met who's better then who I believe to be the greatest gang roleplayer of all time. He's the guy in the chair, the puppeteer, the one who manipulates the strings of fate like no other. Just when you think you've got him, you realise that close enough isn't a thing.

My greatest rival and my own brother Metsurito_ is the greatest gangrper of all time.

Why? He simply thinks better, he plans everything out in advance and everything goes according to his plans.

This is Metsurito_'s world of forms. you are simply living in the world of particulars.
yes.

also subscribe to minustempo

Users who are viewing this thread