~Bioelectricity's Hospital Application~

Devotingly

Level 10

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Bioelectricity

How old are you?:

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
There was one, around 2 years ago, this was due to a silly username, and was a mistake on my behalf. I have learnt from my mistakes, and believe I have matured enough. Then there was another ban, in which I was banned for 7 days for ‘Mass metagame’ yet soon after was lifted due to the fact it was incorrect.

What country are you from?:
England or The United Kingdom

Do you have Discord?:
I do, it is Jo#6666

How long have you played the server for?:
If we’re talking in total, I have played for a solid three years on SRP, taking occasional breaks. In the total /ar checks

List your current and past applications:

-College Professor Application -

- Delivery Man Application -

- Police Officer Application (x2) -

- Receptionist Application -

- Black Market Dealer Application (x3) -

-Shop Owner Application -

-Staff Application -

What is your motivation for applying?:
Obviously, Sierra and Libby already know about my motivation for applying yet I have other smaller yet important factors to why i’d like to apply for hospital staff, specifically ‘Surgeon’. I take a personal interest in the anatomy, alongside how it works, why it works and what we can do to change the system in general.

The other motive which I had mentioned right at the beginning of this question, is that I have had a long and eventful chat with both Sierra and Libby about new additional things to the Hospital, which we’ve all agreed to be beneficial to the Hospital, obviously if needed, I can further explain this soon to be new addition to the Hospital.

What do you know about medical practice?:
Though I do not study things that particularly related to surgery, I study Psychology as an A-Level in my college. Of course, during my spare time, I do involve myself in various self-studying and private tutoring in the medical field. I have various documentations about the anatomy, alongside par-take in animal dissections within my college campus.

What are the basic colour codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Orange: Hazardous materials spill/accident.

Code Brown: Weather incident.

Code White: Evacuation should commence.

Code Pink: Missing/abducted infant/child.

Code Silver: Weapon incident, a hostage situation.

Code Black: Bomb threat.

Code Green: Emergency evacuation should commence.

Code Violet: Violent patient/individual.

Code Red: Fire in the building.

Code Yellow: Natural disaster nearby.

Code Blue: Medical emergency.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Are you aware that each position has a minimum age limit?:
Yes, I am aware.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?:
Mo Chou is quite a reserved male as a whole, though he seems quite sociable, he tends to prioritise isolation over ‘popularity’ or ‘reputation’. Mo Chou is seen as ‘odd’ by his previous co-workers due to things he says and his actions. Mo Chou could be seen as an ‘experimental’ person as he tends to always do things in an attempt to see what ‘someone would do’.

Other than that, Mo Chou tends to just get on with his life, doing things that are necessary for him to walk on the path that he decides to take.

What do they look like?:
Mo Chou is a Chinese looking individual with dark black hair and quite a muscular build, his hair would be naturally ‘fluffy’. His eyes would be a very light brown. He is 6’1 and his clothing is quite fashionable.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?:
Mo Chou would suffer Congenital Insensitivity to pain or ‘CIP’ meaning that he is unable to feel any sort of physical pain, this is quite a rare condition which suggests that he can feel the ‘momentum’ of a hit, but he cannot feel the actual pain itself, which could suggest his ‘unorthodox’ method of treatment.

What makes your character unique?:
Mo Chou is a unique man in general due to his build of in life, Mo Chou became a Surgeon due to his extreme ideology of Hippocrates, and the idea of ‘observation’, which can suggest that he would even do things that would be immoral in order to see an ‘outcome’ in life, long-term or short-term.

Mo Chou was born in Ji’an, China on November 5th, 1990. Practically born into poverty, Mo had obviously struggled throughout his childhood years, his main issues being that he became a pickpocket alongside partook in many minor robberies in his time, this was in order to feed his singular family member, his mother. He attended a state school, where he was practically drilled Chinese propaganda, yet saw right through this due to his upbringing and his mother’s wisdom. And deciding to take a route in the medical field, due to an accident, making his mother paralysed from the neck down, and so he proceeded through school, being seen as an ‘honour student’ before later graduating university. Yet due to his area, it became apparent that he was not going to find work in Ji’an, seeing as it was the city where all the rebels and escapees would go after ‘exiting’ North Korea.

Seeing as he did not have any money in order to pay off his grant, alongside pay for travel anywhere, he had decided to take a ‘small’ job in being a ‘medic’ for injured run-away Koreans. Later on, having the money alongside near enough being forced out by authorities, Mo Chou had found himself in Karakura, a quiet city.

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Mo Chou

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Dr. / Mr.

Given Name(s):
Mo

Preferred Name:
Mo

Religious Denomination:
Atheism

Marital Status:
Single, Never married

Nationality:
Chinese

Current Location:
Karakura | Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency:

7 Years.

Working Experience:
4 Years with ‘illegal’ medical support.

Academic Degree:
Doctorate Degree (M.D) from Chinese University Of Hong Kong.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biomedical Engineering
Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering.

Minor(s):
Medicine

Native Languages:
Chinese

Other Languages:
English

Users who are viewing this thread