Listen to while reading:
▐▐
----

Full Name:
Benjamin Kiritomi

Nicknames:
Benny, Benji.

Employment:
Counselor at KHS, former Geography Teacher.

Features:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120lbs

Birthdate:
17th of October, 1994.

Theme Tune:
▐▐
PRESS THE PLAY BUTTON

Family:
Kurozou Kiritomi - Husband
Gabriel Venditti - Brother
Juliette Venditti - Sister
Saki Venditti Kiritomi - Sister In Law
Chanari Anacleti Venditti Kiritomi - Daughter

(there's alot more people, i just cant be bothered to add them in <3)

Friendships:

Lavinia Anacleti: Lavinia, also known as 'Lava Lamp' as Benjamin sometimes likes to call her, seems to be one of Benny's closest friends. Benny was struggling with alot of things just before Lavinia and Benny became friends, Lavinia helped him with many situations and are sometimes known as 'Partners In Crime', without the crime part.

Sybil Sylvester: Sybil and Benny were best friends for the longest of time when they were only teens, Sybil sadly moved back to Russia after getting her eyes partially ripped out, leaving Benny behind. Sybil was one of Benny's first closest friends and they were very comfortable with eachother and they liked to share alot of secrets.

(please dm bennyxo#3509 on discord if you want a spot, i cant remember many people to put on here)

Personality:
Benny is a laid back male, with a cheerful personality. He loves to sometimes annoy people purposefully but he likes to be very helpful at times, which is why he chose to work as a Counselor! Benny loves children, and he has many nieces and nephews which he loves to take care of! He is a jokey person, which means you shouldn't take everything he says personal. He will stay professional with people who he works with, he will keep a relationship with a Co-Worker out of school and in school.

Benny chose his profession as a Counselor as he believes he is able to help people with anything they're going through because he had a very rough childhood.

Habits:
Benjamin is a neat-freak! He likes to have everything around him tidy and neat, if something is out of place he will put it back in a correct place. He does not like germs, he likes to clean obsessively.

Fears:
Benjamin hates the dark, he will not go in a dark place without a torch or a light. He will not go alone but if there is another person around, he will. He does not like to sleep with the lights off in order to prevent the fear of waking up and being frightened in the middle of the night from the darkness.

Illnesses:

Depression (HEALING): Benjamin was diagnosed with depression at the age of 13, and he has been on medication for a lot of his life, but he sees a happier future for himself and he hopes this experience helps him with his counselling sessions! The cause of depression was when he found out his 'father' was not his real father and he was in fact born from an affair with his mother and a Dutch man.

Anorexia (HEALED): Benny stopped eating at the age of 11 as he was continuously being bullied by the other students in his class for his weight, this also lead to his depression, he began eating again at the age of 12 after going to many clinics about this.

Hobbies:

Hanging with family: Family is one of the most important things in Benny's life, without them he would probably not survive. His family keep him stable and he loves their company.

Video Games: Benny is often seen playing a video game called 'Animal Crossing' on his Neentendo Switch. He also likes to play video games sometimes on his custom built PC, he usually plays games such as 'The Sims' and 'Minecraft'.

Writing: Benny likes to write in his spare time, he usually writes about his day in a diary or on the internet, he is also somewhat of a lover for Conspiracies.

Character Statistics:

Sexuality:
Homosexual (Gay).

Religion:
None.

Appearance:
Benny would stand at the short height of 5'2, and he would seem less dominantly tall than other people. He has lovely, smooth and tidy ginger hair which he interhited from his father. He would have a slim build, he would have no abs to the sight. He would speak with a strongish Dutch accent. He would have pink rosey cheeks which would make his face stand out from his peers. He would have greyish eyes, seemingly rare to the world, they would sometimes look green and sometimes seem to be grey, shifting colours mysteriously.

Race:
Italian-Dutch.

Clothing:
Benny is often seen wearing a black suit with a tie. He would look formal most of the time with a blazer, but sometimes he would be seen in his 'Lazy' outfit which is a sweater and jeans. He is mostly seen wearing his 'Lazy' outfit outside of the school environment.

Accent:

(The males accent in this Youtube video.)

6.jpg

Benny at a family event with Ichigo Venditti, Juliette Venditti, Saki Venditti and many more!

5.jpg
Benny having a cheeky game of Animal Crossing at lunch time.
7.jpg
Benny at a wedding.

(All creds go to the people who took these screenshots!)

Thank you so much for reading my biography!

Last edited:

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
Just from my experience with this char in-game, if I was your teacher I'd give you an A+.

Users who are viewing this thread