[CONCLUTION TO AARON MARIE’S ERA]

[theonlynewthingswillbeheadcannons/rpbits]
[Aaron] [Marie] | [ アーロン・マリー]

-

[“ THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHY AND QUIET. I AM NOT SHY. ”]

♪ ♫ [
] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪

[Basic Information]

TW > THIS DOCUMENT WILL CONTAIN DISCUSSION AROUND MENTAL HEALTH ILLNESSES, SEXUAL HERRASMENT / ABUSE, TRUAMATIC EVENTS, BLOOD / GORE [?], SELF-HARM AND SUICIDE, AND LASLTY, ONE SINGLE SENTENCE ABOUT CANNIBLASM.

THANK YOU. THAT IS A LOT OF DAMN WARNINGS HOLYSHIT.

Cotton Candy

“ I was called that ever since I was seventeen-ish? It just reminds me of well- cotton candy. “

RONRON

“ Not sure who calls me that but- I guess? Ok? I don’t mind that nickname. ”

AY-AY-RON

“Only one person calls me that, and you know what I respond? Hay-Hay-den. ”

ANGEL

“Do not call me that. Never do. I appreciate - that’s a lie I do noT appreciate the compliment. Just do not. “

BUBBLEGUM

“ I don’t like this one either. Hayden called me that once when he was dating seok- I hate it because he was whispering it to seok. OK ITS JUST BECAUSE SEOK WAS IN THE PICTURE. “

*insert frustrated noises*

IDIOT

“ I can’t comment on that. So many people called me that. I cant eve- ”

-

G E N D E R | Male ♂
A G E | Twenty-Seven
H E I G H T | 6’4FT – 193CM
W E I G H T | 62KG – 136LBS
B I R T H D A T E | 2nd of June
Z O D I A C • S I G N | Gemini
P L A C E • O F • B I R T H | Japan - Kyoto
M A R I T I A L • S T A T U S | ENGAGED
L A N G U A G E S | Russian, French, JSL
M O R T A L • S I N S | Envy

A L L I G N M E N T | Lawful

S E X U A L I T Y | Homosexual
O C C U P A T I O N S | [headcanon] Co-CEO of Golden Shapes company

P H Y S I C A L • H E A L T H

[ALBINISM]

This has affected his eyes, causing them to be red.

His skin, hair, eyelashes, eyebrows & facial hair to be white. Like- paper kind of white.

Picture1.jpg
Picture2.jpg

[ SCARS ]

He has a few scratch-like scars along his right eye.

Slit left-eyebrow followed by another scar, ending with a small old stitch mark on his left-eye’s bottom lid.

Surgery marks in the chest area[ slightly to the left ]

Stitch marks along the area of his left ribs and wound scars.

A small burn-mark on the right side of his neck, where a word seemed to be carved.

A slash-scar horizontally across his shoulders from the back.

A bullet scar in the palm of his left hand.

[OTHER]

Weaker than average.

M E N T A L • H E A L T H

[ PTSD ]

Short for Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder, A disorder in which one will experience distress, anxiety, panic attack and nightmares caused from past traumatic experiences. This could lead to self-harming behaviors and negative coping skills.

The most noticeable symptoms of it in Aaron are :

PTSD nightmares

Flashbacks

[PREVIOUSILY] Avoidance of the color red, as far as wearing dimmed glasses to cover up the color in public and not looking at a mirror without dimmed glasses

[PREVIOUSLY] Self-Harm during a panic attack or after a PTSD nightmare

Panic Attacks

Triggers :

[PREVOUSLY] color red

[PREVIOUSLY] White plain shirts and black&white tops

Strong blood scent

Deep wounds

Ballistic Mask

[ASD – AUSTIM SPECTRUM DISORDER ]

A neurological developmental disorder the impacts the social skills, growth, development of muscle and has a wide range of symptoms.

he was diagnosed in his mid-twenties. He was subconsciously masking for the better part of twenty+ years of his life, when he was younger [he was nonverbal] his symptoms went unnoticed due the amount of hospital visits he was going too and due doctors saying that he is experiencing levels of stress ALSO BCS HOSPITALS SINCE A YOUNG AGE

Few things he struggles / identifies with :

High-Empathy

Strong scents

Different textures

Social cues [ mostly unnoticed due masking ]

And those are just few.

[Schizophrenia]

[DESC FROM @DrainingFeeling, HE DESCRIBED IT VERY WELL]

A serious mental condition of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

Aaron was diagnosed with it when he was eighteen years old, as he didn’t speak of the symptoms he was having, which took a sharp rise after the event that took place when he was sixteen.

His symptoms include :

Delusions

Aaron’s delusions includes events in where Aaron is being chased, chocked or being watched.

This stimmed from one of his previous relationships in where Aaron has to physically run away from his EX-Boyfriend and from being chocked from another EX-boyfriend.

Auditory Hallucinations

Those are the most present symptom in Aaron, These Hallucinations can range from small whispers in French to full on cries of help and screams during a panic attack or a psychotic episode.

Visual hallucinations

Appearing as frequently as the Auditory hallucinations are Visual once. They include images of his previous relationships, with those people often yelling at him or blaming him. Dark figures standing in corners and behind trees and if he was talking to someone rarely he’s see another copy of that person next to them, this one is probably the most harmless one as it just leads to confusion.

Repetitive behavior

This one is the least present of all but arise during a psychotic episode, panic attack, or when he’s triggered. Those behaviors include skin picking [ His bottom lips and around his nails ], pulling at his nails harshly.

Monophobia

Fear of being alone.

This has started when Aaron was around eighteen years old, stimmed from a sexually abusive relationship and studying aboard during that time. You’d rarely see him alone as this is also the time in which his hallucinations spike.

[Character Descriptions]

Personality Traits

[] + Positive Traits + []

Independent

This was reinforced in him more and more ever since he moved in karakura to study highschool. He lived with his deceased friend Oliver, took charge of all his own hospital visits and the apartment since Oliver was more often out then not. It did form bad habits like not informing his partner about him being in the hospital, trouble with finance situation, pressure and so on.

Open-Minded

He is generally open to new ideas and is fond of discussing them. This led him to be a good employee and current Co-CEO.

Up to discuss this as long as you don’t bring your point as an insult to his or in a rude way.

Lmao.

Loyalty

High or low, Aaron is considered to be loyal to his partners. Expect that one partner who didn’t have the luck. If you know, you know. But other than that, he generally honors his partners and stays faithful and committed to a relation.

Honesty

One of his most attracting traits is his honesty. Aaron avoids lying under most circumstances as it only makes matters worse and don’t solve the situation.

Passionate

When perusing what he likes, Aaron is quiet the passionate guy. Going for the opportunities to develop and improve in that certain skill.

Confidence [ he was NOT confident during his teen years and early twenties ]

Due his working nature, Aaron has developed confidence. Changing the way he walks and speaks. This was to support the projects he was going for, but it snuck into his daily life, making it easier for him to navigate tasks outside of work

Understanding

Due his high-empathetic nature, Aaron is super understanding. He could wait aslong as it needs if it means that person will be comfortable perusing something. This could also manifest itself in comforting others, as he used ( and partially still is ) focused on other’s emotions. ( as long as his own emotions are not in the way )

Intuitive

He often has a sixth sense for when something is wrong. This determines who he interacts with and how to do it.

[] - Negative Traits - []

Envious

A something that wouldn’t be expected from someone like Aaron? But it’s something that he felt ever since he was old enough to think. He sees healthy children all around while he sat in the corner. All of them have healthy skin with different colors while his was plain pale white. And the fact that he had red eyes did not help him blend in at all.

This got to the point that he would go out of his way to ruin that person’s reputation

This all happened when he was younger than sixteen and generally young. But during his adult years this still happens, not that extent but enough to have him act with resentment towards certain people.

[THIS WON’T BE MENTIONED IN HIS STORY. IF I DID, WE’LL BE HERE UNTIL THE NEXT CHIRISTMAS EVE.]

At one point, before he was dating Hayden and had a crush on him, he’d glare those who got the attention of Hayden.

Closed-off

Aaron isn’t known to be fond of sharing his secrets and moments in all kind of relationships. This could make him emotionally hard to connect with. Although currently, with the support network he has built with his family and fiancé, hopefully he’ll be able to share abit more off his shoulder.

Indecisive

Even after comparing the pros and cons, this man still needs more opinions to chose something.

Quick-tempered

I mean, what more to say? Aaron has been short-tempered for a long time now. Before, it’d take a bit to tick him off. But in his adult life, he is NOT tolerating shit from people. He’d either say something harsh / low-blow to shut that person up or show aggression towards his own self if he was in public and if in private shout and yell.

This same thing led him to break his violin once.

This is also due trouble with emotional regulation.

[ALSO WON’T BE MENTIONED IN THE STORY. I WROTE THE MOST REMARKABLE THINGS.]

Rude [ That’s a big one for him, looking back at how he was ]

Relating to the short-tempered and envious, this makes sense.

[This has nothing to do with Autism and low-empathy. Due the stigma around low-empathetic autistic individuals, I had to put this in. he is not an asshole for being autistic. Please understand this . Also he has high empathy not low..]

Bold(?)

Know compliments? Yeah he doesn’t do those much. Maybe only Hinata [ younger brother figure ] and Hayden [ fiancé ] and certain members of his family. This earned him quiet the reputation of being harsh and full of criticism in his work. There’s no reason for that really. Something that he learned is far better than sugarcoating all the shit his employees write-

Sly

Also something due his work nature. He might not get described as determent, but he’ll try a few psychological tricks of his own. He studied psychology and Social studies in college. Can be convincing when needed or manipulative, but that’s very rarely.

This mostly describes a tricky and stealthy.

Unapproachable

This is not because of how intimidating he is, infact, he is not even intimidating. He quiet literally looks like cotton candy on legs. this is because he is often zoning off or daydreaming, which gives him the looks of being busy thinking or not present in the moment.

[] • Other Traits • []

Hm ..
Stubborn

This is not really a negative or positive for me, you can be stubborn because your rooting for the right thing or stubborn as not listening to others.

In Aaron, both of this happen.

Not curious at all

Man had his fair share of curiosity- doesn’t need more for a life-time.

Not really a char trait but I wanted to include it somewhere.

Special interests !!!

PLAYING GUITAR

DANCING

STATISTICS

Character Feats

[Getting Into College after three denied applications]

Despite his handy work with statistics and overall creative thinking, this man was not making it in the college’s top 500. Education wise, mostly in scientific subjects, he lacked significantly . It’s not in his league of interests and found it hard to understand.

[Becoming a Co-CEO]

This was another big one for him, after years of devoted work to the company, he has gotten the Co-CEO role. This one happened fairly recently and before Christmas by few weeks. When he received the new the man was shaking from happiness. Jumping in his place and speed-walking the entire whole day with a wide smile on.

[Having the relationship he wanted]

After years of torment due failed relationships and breaking up once, he finally is engaged to his current partner Hayden. They had quiet a bumpy road, from Hayden having a criminal-history and the bad space Aaron was in to having a breakup. He was told to stay away from Hayden as he is just trouble. But as turns out, Hayden is one of the best people he has met. With all the good and bad in him.

They completed nine years ever since they met before Hayden proposed to him on Christmas day.

[Recovery from a heart-surgery & brain-surgery]

Those were probably the scariest moments in his life. Mostly the heart-surgery as he went through it all alone. Probably the loneliest moment in his life was in the room, when no one visited him. Then again, the surgery was a sudden one.

Then his brain-surgery, in which he felt a certain sense of safety. He was in a call with Hayden before and after the surgery, and the days when he was stuck in the hospital he’d call Hayden and chat with him.

[Literally getting a backbone]

If you date someone whose basically an extroverted ray of chaos, your bound to get a thing or two. For Aaron this was sarcasm, confidence and as mentioned- a backbone

-

Physical Description

As you gaze upon the twenty-seven year old man, you’d notice first of all his hair. It was cut unevenly and created a spike-like shape towards the ends of it where it slightly fell on his shoulder.

The male generally had a pale tanned skin, His eyelashes and eyebrows were white. And if facial hair was spotted, it’d be white as well. His eyes were red, but due the eyecontacts, they appeared to be light-reddish-purple. His face was sort of a square, with a sharp jaw.

Freckles dotted his face and the visible part of his shoulders. His body leant to a lean build with long-legs and what you’ll call a ‘slutty-waist’. His expression will always feel kind of dreamy, as if stuck in a dream from how often he zones out.

His voice was deep and low as he finds it too much effort to speak another way.

Statistics
O V E R A L L:
84.1 / 130
Credit: @Totoro_Sam

S T R E N G T H – [ 4.5 ]

P E R C E P T I O N – [ 8.5 ]

E N D U R A N C E- [ 5 ]

C H A R I S M A - [ 8 ]

I N T E L L I G E N C E - [ 9 ]

A G I L I T Y - [ 8.3 ]

He’s not a ninja! But he has a quiet-foot and flexible body. he also dances a lot! Thus why this makes sense.

L U C K - [ 3 ]

H E A L T H - [ 6 ]

M O R A L I T Y - [ 7.9 ]

P R I V I L E D G E - [ 5 ]

O B J E C T I V I T Y - [ 7 ]

S A N I T Y - [ 4.9 ]

S O C I A L - [ 8 ]

Fashion

Picture3.jpg
Picture4.jpg
himanggo2.jpgPicture5.jpg

[ I DO NOT OWN THOSE PICTURES. CREDITS GO TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS. ]

Character Voice / Mannerisms
[Wilbur Soot]

[It is just far deeper. Couldn’t find the one I look for. Same accent and way of speaking.]

[any video out there of Wilbur soot speaking.]
________________________________________________________________________________
[INSERT HEADER: SKILLS AND TALENTS]
________________________________________________________________________________

Non-Combat Skills

Dancing

A thing he did to cope

Playing Guitar / Electric Guitar

Another hobby of his. It reminds him of a simpler time in his life and bring joy and peace to his mind.

Combat Skills

Gets punched but dodges well.

Literally.

Unless he’s pinned.

“ I generally avoid fights- I don’t even posses the strongest body out there. “

[ Relationships and History]

F A M I L Y

[ADOPTIVE MOTHER] MARCALINE MARIE [ALIVE]

“ Mama! Always supportive. She’s transgender male to female!! Intimidating actually. Especially to strangers. Yeah looks like a badass cop but she tolerated my toddler ass being as clingy as possible. Her visits are always chaotic! ”

[MARCILINE’S BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER / ADOPTIVE SISTER] YUMIKO MARIE [ALIVE]

“ When I was young, me and her never interacted much. I was nonverbal and kind of a solitary person and she was solitary as well. I do want to see her again though!! Won’t ever miss a chance

[ADOPTIVE-SISTER] CASSIOPEIA HELVETE-MARIE [ALIVE]

“ I MISS THE PINK HAIR. PLEASE! CASS. SWEARTOGOD ”

[ADOPTIVE-SIBLINGS / TRIPLETS] KYOUKO, KYOUKI AND KYOUKA MARIE [ALIVE]

“ I am the babysitter they never asked for. ”

“ chaos triplet ”

“ I mean, what more can I say”

[ADOPTIVE BROTHER] MILO MARIE […]

“ .. ”

[OLDER BROTHER / FATHER FIGURE] OLIVER ‘OLYPOP’ BLACK [DEAD]

“ The best hitman someone could’ve asked for. Haha. I almost sent him after someone who scammed me out of A DAMN 100K. technically, its 99,500. ”

“ I hope you rest in peace. You probably won’t though, a hit man and previous gang member. . but the best brother figure I could’ve asked for. He’s like a dad to my eighteen year old self. . he died when I was nineteen. ”

~WHAT HIS 18 YEAR OLD SELF WOULD SAY~

“ ABSOLUTE ANNOYANCE AND PAIN IN THE ASS. ”

[YOUNGER-BROTHER FIGURE] HINATA - [UNKNOWN]

“I don’t know where you are, but wherever you are. I hope your doing well. I Hope you didn’t forget me. I hope we meet again. I hope your not harmed- I hope .. I can’t – I – I hope- you aren’t dead .. please please .. you’ve been there for all my highs and lows, I can’t wait to tell you that I got engaged.. I’m a co-ceo now .. w-where’s .. where’s .. my younger brother. ”

[COUSIN] ANGELO KAMATA [UNSURETBH]

“ When I fully moved to Karakura, Angelo, Hinata and I would spend the majority of our time together. He was sarcasm king, with most of them needing to be explained for me. I believe him and I met Hayden around the same time, back then I had no interest in Hayden but Angelo managed to date, have some fight, get Hayden to write a ten page apology and break up. ”

[UNCLE] KAITO HIRAGI [UNSURETBH]

“ that man saved my dying ass after Misha attacked me – todododododod dodododo! Overall, I respect, value and appreciate his existence. He might be somewhat emotionally distant, but I don’t mind it much. He shouldn’t have listened to me and pressed charges against Misha anyways.”

R E L A T I O N S H I P S

[FIANCE] HAYDEN HELVATE [ALIVE]

“ WHERE DO I EVEN START. OKAY . OK. . . holyjeez. Mmmm. Well. Whoever said I was dating a psychopath- is not wrong. that’s one. I’d say he was on some things the first time we dated. But after breaking up, two failed relations and dating again- both of us were generally in a better headspace. I’m glad I was the one who helped him through it. He used to get himself into trouble- people were just after his ass for one reason or another. ”

~WHAT WOULD HIS 20 YEAR OLD SELF WOULD SAY~

“ I didn’t even notice that I distanced myself from you- i- well! Does it matter anyways? Lets go! I got you a gift I’m sure you’ll like ”

“ …….. human- meat- i- ”

*insert traumatized pikachu face*

~WHAT WOULD HIS 18 YEAR OLD SELF WOULD SAY~

“ I was warned not to get close to you. I should’ve listened. I guess .. I guess .. erm. Sorry .. I – avoided you for so long. But I just can’t handle it. You actually kidnapped me. How fucking absurd can this get? ”

[CLOSE-FRIEND / PLOTONIC GIRLFRIEND] SO-YUN ?? [UNSURETBH]

“Honestly. I miss her. Like- genuinely miss her. So much. She actually had a crush on me for like two years or something- She told me that she sees me as a platonic-boyfriend, AFTER she stated that she had a crush on me. She then added that the way I act around her is gentle, Which – I aint even complaining, is it true. The first time we saw eachother , not met! just saw, she spat the ‘ugh, all men are the same’ at me. I had no idea what is the context or what did I even do to get it- but after a while, which is more like a year-time, we met again. She was inlove with braiding my hair and humming lullabies. Teen and college times were so chaotic for me and she was the only thing that felt safe and stable. ”

[EX-CRUSH] LOTUS ?? [UNSURETBH]

“ The reason I was kidnapped is quiet literally because I had a crush on him. I- am not even sure how to feel about this. ”

[FRIEND??????] KYOUSHI ?? [UNSURETBH]

“ A weirdo who Hinata hangs with. Lmao. He is one thousand percent into that one guy in the Hamilton family. I don’t remember the name- ”

[EX-BOYFRIEND] MISHA IVANOVSKI [UNKNOWN]

“ I wish we never meet again. You might think I forgave you. That I – just forgot and forgive. No. never. Not in a million years. You attacked me and for what? A mere fucking assumption that I love Hayden not you? Guess what? Yes. I do. Back then, I gave my attention,care and love to you. And what did you do? Nearly kill me. I should’ve pressed charges against you. I should’ve sent someone after you. I should’ve done something. You went on with your life. Apologized as if it’ll do something or change the past. ”

~WHAT HIS 18 YEAR OLD SELF WOULD SAY~

“ Please don’t come close to me.. I let you go, I didn’t cause you trouble. Please don’t come close. Leave me alone. Leave me be. Please – please please please- i- I did what I could to please you- you you didn’t appreciate that I just don’t want you near me. ”

[HAYDEN’S EX-BOYFRIEND] SEOK ??? [UNKNOWN]

“ When I learnt that he was kicked ou of families and dislikes by many people- I didn’t find that a s asurprise. Thinking back to it, he seemed harmless. Until I learnt he was not being a good partner- wanna know how? Hayden broke up with him front of me in text- admit, I was taken back, but says a lot. ”

[HINATA’S EX-BOYFRIEND] MORIMOTO HIRAGI [UNKNOWN]

“ GOD FORBID I SEE THIS MAN AGAIN. He actually dared to harass Hinata. I didn’t like him from the start. There was always something off about him. When I was a teen, I had a good handle around my temper. But he came and managed to make someone as patient as eighteen year old Aaron to snap. And it’s the root as to why me and misha were tense. ”

Background

On the 2nd of June

In a poor-city in France

A white-colored boy was born.

Literally, his skin was the white of a paper. So was his hair, eyelashes, eyebrows. His mother cried tears of despair.. she knows she won’t be able to raise him. She won’t be able to raise this little thing. She won’t be able to raise her own son. She breast-fed him to sleep then wrapped that little being with a dirty cloth, pulling on her own hood and walking out of under the bridge.

She didn’t think he’d make it. He was so fragile. So tiny and .. as thin as a snow-flake. With barely enough money, the women decided to move to Japan. Where Marceline was.

The reason for such a bad decision was because she was dying. The mother was feeling the clutchs of death pulling her. She wished to make to Japan, where she heard people are kind and well mannered. . On the day of her arrival, she rested in a alleyway. Watching the Festivities of something going on. That day she fed her child one last time, resting near the entrance of the alleyway, writing on a dirty paper with mud the name ‘Aaron’

“ Mama!! Ma! Look! ” A small boy ,who was named Milo, pointed at the alleyway, turning the attention of Marceline to him and to the alleyway. She slowly walked to the women, calling the ambulance even though it was too late. Milo meanwhile unwrapped the infant and stared in child-wonder at how strange was this being. How come someone is white ..? like a paper? Or a snow-flake? The infant started shivering and gasping. By the time all four of them were at the hospital, they announced the women dead.

Marceline was holding Aaron between her arms.

Aaron was going back and forth from school to hospital. This made all his autistic traits drown in the worry and anxiety of the white space. He was a nonverbal child, learning to walk late and weak-physically.

He was homeschooled back in elementary school. The family’s trips to the park, amusement parks, restaurants were always overwhelming. But the way his family dealt with it was by offering him noise-canceling headphones and dimmed glasses as those were the things he mostly complained about. Nothing else

He was ten when he started actual school. In there, no one interacted with Aaron. He rarely spoke in school and observed most of the time. Observed until he spotted a boy walk in the hallway, he dared to lower his noise-cancelling headphones, being hit by sobbing and gasping noises. He put the headphones back on, taking small steps to the crowd of students. Aaron pulled a chair from his classroom, he put the chair at a distance from the crowd and stood on it in order to see what was happening without getting to close to the crowd.

There was a boy. He had somewhat of long-brown hair and slightly baggy eyes, which Aaron found to be odd. The boy was sobbing and crying loudly while crouched on the floor. Some kids were laughing and others were murmuring, teachers were starting to gather up, encouraging the students to move away from the scene. And some scolding the kids who were laughing. He stared down at the scene before carefully getting off the chair. By the time his foot touched the ground, students were beginning to clear up. Leaving the teachers and Aaron with the crying child in the hallway.

He hesitantly walked to the boy, his eyes watered a little at the sight of him. He was shaking and rubbing his eyes aggressively. Moving away from teachers who tried to get close to him. He looked about two years old younger than Aaron. When the boy noticed Aaron he scooted away from him. The boy lifted his face when he heard a teacher speaking to his mother through the phone.

“ yeah, he has stopped crying. I was wondering if you could take him home, he seems overwhelmed” She mumbled. The boy stood up, stumbling and leaning against Aaron a little. He paid no mind to that while Aaron stared. He walked to the teacher and asked here to talk to his mother, which the teacher allowed him too.

“ I am okay, mama. No need to p-pick me up. ” His voice was shaky but some what determent. He flinched from something but then the call hung up. “ She said to thank you for being worried and that she won’t be able to pick me up” He mumbled silently.

The teacher took the phone. “ alright honey.. can you tell me why were you crying ? .. oh wait, better yet, come with me to the room, will you ? ” The boy looked back at Aaron since he was the only other kid in the hallway.

Aaron flinched, unsure how to react and made more eye contact with the kid, somewhat noticing a mole on the edge of the kid’s mouth “ erm .. uhm .. okay .. ” he sniffled, looking back at the teacher and nodding. From behind Aaron, a classmate of his tapped against his headphones. Aaron jumped startled from the sudden loud noise and stared at the kid. “ the class started. I was called to get you ” She said, putting her hands behind her. Aaron gave a nod and mumbled a silent “ don’t tap on the headphones ..- it makes a loud noise. Please ” the girl nodded, turning to walk to the classroom. Aaron stared at the kid again, he was walking with the teacher in the other direction.

A few years forward, When Aaron was twelve years old, that kid moved into his class. He was always recognizable by his baggy eyes and mole, located on the edge of his mouth but what confused Aaron was the fact this guy is younger by two years than him. Is he that smart to skip two years of education? The boy now had short hair and had a few stickers around his face and clothes. Most of them being retro-era stickers along with some stars. The boy smirked and proudly announced “ the coolest kid just dropped. My name is Cassy Jones Williams! ” A wave of whispers washed through the classroom as the boy settled in front of Aaron.

He turned back almost as soon as he sat, making Aaron flinch and raise an eyebrow in confusion. “ I’ll never forget how you were crying when I was crying. ” Aaron blinked.

Gave a slow and long nod.

Then went back to his notebook, where he was sketching a tree. Cassy looked at the drawing, ignoring the lesson immediately and giving his back to the teacher. Aaron continued to ignore him, unsure of what he was supposed to do. “ that’s an amazing drawing!” Aaron slowly looked up at him, more eye-contact. The boy looked a little uneasy with the eye-contact but smiled nonetheless. “ thank you, Cassy. ” Aaron added a small smile at the end of his sentence. Sparking a bright smile in return from Cassy.

Aaron later that day was walking to the school’s exit. On his way to another Hospital appointment, when Cassy showed up in front of him again. “ Ah- hello, Cassy ” He mumbled, smiling a little. “ wwhhaat do you think of this sticker? ” Cassy showed him a star with a crown on it sticker. Aaron raised an eyebrow before smiling at Cassy. “ looks amazin’! ” Cassy smirked and stuck the sticker on Aaron’s cheek. Aaron slowly took the sticker off and instead put it on his back-pack. Looking up at Cassy and smiling.

“ Hey, so erm. Me and my family are going to the central park today. And I am inviting you to come! They don’t know I invited someone! Secret invitation! At four-o’clock.” Aaron blinked a few times at the strange request. While Aaron did make a few friends, he found it hard to maintain the friendship- soon ending with bits and boops of broken friendships. He stared for another second before smiling brightly and jumping a little in his place.

“ of course. ” Aaron replied, smiling brightly. He was a little hesitant and this was something that never actually happened to him. But I guess there is a first for everything.

“ mom? ” Marceline, who was helping Milo with his homework, turned her body to face him. “ erm.. uh .. Can we go to the central park .. today? ” This was a tad of a surprise for Marceline. Aaron was not a fan of the outside, mostly due sensory overwhelm, but its not like he knew what that was.

“ alrighty then. When? ”

“ about- four .. maybe a quarter past four..?! ” He smiled a little, jumping in his place. Marceline smiled at Aaron’s excitement, nodding her head. “ hold on Milo. Let me tell Yumiko. ” Aaron gave a nod again. Jumping his way to his room.

That day was remarkable for Aaron. Cassy was his first ‘outside of family actual outside of school interaction’ as teen Aaron calls it. [ Future moment ] Cassy while growing up along side Aaron, turned out to be quiet the trouble maker. By the time Aaron was fifteen and Cassy fourteen, He was the person who introduced Aaron to anything that was eighteen plus. Call it a bad-example of friendship but even that didn’t phase Aaron’s growing feelings for him.

“ Wrath.”

“ wha? What do you mean wrath? ”

“ you’re like the sin wrath. Is- what I mean, Cass.’’

“ why ? ”

“ you l chase venges. I think- in the sin .. itself – but you have never let something go. That applies to everything and everyone.- and the fact you’re burning your mother’s makeup and favorite clothes.. ”

“ well, the bitch deserves it. No one told her that punishing me would ever work.”

They stood in front of a burning pile.

“ what sin do you think I am? ”

“ Aaron. You represent the damn angles. ”

“ not after that porn you showed me am not. ” Aaron stated bluntly, Cass just smirked.

“ you’re a really bad friend. ” Aaron mumbled again, raising an eyebrow at Cass’s smirk. Smiling a little himself,

“ Yet, here we are. ”

“ I still wash my eyes from it. ”

“ You literally read those things.” Cass pointed the flame-gun at Aaron. Making him flinch and put his hands in the air. “ hOw did you know! and PUT that thING down! ” Aaron, being the pale man he is, turned red.

“ dude. You read it everyday on the bus ride to school. I sit. Right. Next. To. You. IDIOT.” He banged the thing lightly ontop of Aaron’s head. “Yeah but I don’t see NAKED bodies!! ”

“ IT’S THE SAME DAMN THING! ”

“ IS NOT! ”

He -aside from that major questionable thing- helped Aaron out of little hiding Cocoon. Aaron didn’t grow up to be a trouble-maker. He turned out to be a goofy little thing full of chaotic energy! That is aslong as he has his stimming toys and noise-cancelling headphones.

Around that time, Aaron finally came out to his mother. He was confident about himself! After all, his mother was in the community as well. She responded with overwhelming excitement and acceptance, which is one of the thing that made Aaron realize he was blessed with the best mother on earth, beautiful family and the best friend he can ever ask for.

Cass and Aaron were so close that Marcaline can just consider Cass an extra child. Always at each-others houses and if Cass fell in trouble, Aaron was dragged into it one way or another. When Cass turned Fifteen and Aaron Sixteen.

“ did you ever make out with someone? ”

“ okay. This is the only time I’ll ever curse in. but what kind of fucking question is that! I am sixteen. I didn’t even have the chance to- to- ”

“ you literally have no excuse, Ron. Other than both of us being single and about 78% of the class dating since fucking middle-school. ”

“ fine. My answer is no. ”

Cass slowly turned his face to Aaron’s. raising a silent eyebrow at the question.

“ nu-ah.”
“ okay then. Your loss. ”
“ dude. I am with you every minute of the day. Pretty sure you never even kissed a person. ”
“ and you’re right. I’m just curios. ”
“ it’ll probably be like- overwhelming for me or something. I mean- I literally wear specific textures. Not sure what I can do.”
“ peck? ”
“ also no. ” this time Aaron blushed a little. Okay a lot. Okay he was blushing this whole entire time.
“ stargazing? ”
“ yeah. ”

It’s safe to say that Cass was Aaron’s first kiss. A few months after this conversation, Aaron decided to confess. He made himself wait for a long time, making sure it’s not just attraction. But after that kiss, he was fairly sure it’s feelings. What made him wait even more is that he doesn’t want Cass to think this came from a mere kiss, According to books and wattpad books on confessions gone wrong.

Aaron, first thing that day, told his mother that he’ll confess to Cassy. She told him to be careful persuing things like love and relationships, while also encouraging him.

“ When are you going to tell him?” She said, raising an eyebrow.

“ around sunset! ”

“ hmm. How about you spend time with him and ease into the confession? ”

“ nah nah! I’ve got a plan. Plus! It’s romantic around sunset! ”

That day, Cass was absent from school.

And the day after.

And after.

And..

After.

Aaron was pacing around his room, crushing his bubble-stimming toy. He and his siblings were not allowed to leave during night time due the crime rates that were rising, but Aaron could not wait another second. He needed to see Cass. He needed to know why wasn’t he responding to texts, calls and actual mail.

So, he snuck out.

He went to Cassy’s house.

He smelt blood.

That was the first he saw shadows lurking around the trees. White eyes staring right into his soul. He of course, was scared. But nonetheless, he let himself in. Knowing Cssy’s family wouldn’t mind him entering.

When he closed the door behind him and turned to face the hallway, a dark-figure sprinted to him. It pinned him against the door.

“ r- ron? ” Aaron gasped loudly. Tearing up a little from the amount of relief he felt knowing it was Cass.

“ w- why .. are- are you- bleeding?! ” Aaron’s face scrunched up in fear, disbelief and disgust from the smell of blood. Cassy slowly backed off, stumbling a little. “ oh Aaron- i- I am fine. Promise you. Why’re you here- ”

“ what do you mean!! You were- absent for a whole week. You didn’t respond to anything I sent you- why are you bleeding! T-that’s blood. A lot of it. ”

“ its not my blood.. ” Cassy stared off into the only lit room in the house.

“ w- that’s a relief .. wai-t Who is it – just- what happened here! ” Aaron started biting his bottom lip while fidgeting roughly with is hands. “ it- its.. uh .. ” Aaron finally averted his gaze from Cassy’s face. Noticing his torso.

Covered in bruises and monster-ish carvings on his skin. One says freak, another says deserve, one says whore and .. the most common word was slut. Aaron covered his mouth at the sight of this. Horrid thing. His breathing started getting shorter by the second until he felt dizzy.

“ Aaron- I- please. Breath. Just- inhale .. ” He inhaled.

“ exhale. ” He exhaled.

And repeat.

Repeat until Aaron calmed down. This technic, would grow with Aaron. Using it in all circumstances. [ Future moment! ].

Cassy stared at Aaron in the eye, maybe memorizing his features for the last time. Maybe contemplating his last move. “ don’t follow me. ” He sounded weak. Unlike himself.

Weak, sad, in despair.

With that he walked to the lit room.

Aaron took a few more seconds to come back to his sense. This all must be a nightmare. This can’t – this cannot be real.

Aaron silently followed him.

He peeked into the room, just barely.

Cass pointed the knife to his own chest. His face was calm. Strangely calm. So calm Aaron didn’t move. Not until that knife moved.

“ NO CASS- ” Aaron’s body automatically flew to Cassy. Attempting to snatch the knife from him. The two, for the first time, ended up getting into a full blown fight. “ Aaron!! Give me that fucking knife!!! ”

Cassy snatched the knife, but in Aaron’s struggle to get it, the knife slashed Aaron’s back. Horizontally across his shoulderblade. The two gasped while Aaron;s body trembled from the sudden shock. In that moment, it registered to him where he is. The whole room was painted in red liquid with about three people laying down dead. Cassy’s grip on the knife tightened before he threw it on the ground. Staring Aaron down.

Aaron pulled himself up, leaning against the wall with wide eyes. He at some point stopped breathing all together. Just staring at the dead person against his feet. A few seconds went by before Cassy picked up the knife, handing it to Aaron.

“ kill me. ”

“ .. have you finally lost it? ”

“ yes. ”

Aaron didn’t hold that cursed knife. His vision was getting all blurry again. Tears escaping his eyes and streaming down his face. Cassy took astep forward, Aaron back.

Another step forward for Cass and another step backwards for Aaron.

All the way until Aaron was cornered.

Cassy held his hand, putting the knife on the palm of Aaron’s hand and closing his hand over it.

Pointed the knife to his neck. They were eyes staring at Aaron everywhere. He was in the literal meaning paralyzed with fear.

“ cass- ca- ”

“ loved it while it lasted. You’re the reason I haven’t done this six years ago. ”

A loud knock startled the two. But cass didn’t waste another second. His grip tightened on Aaron’s hand that held the knife and when Aaron turned, he jabbed the knife into his neck with his oh so famous smirk.

That smirk faded as he fell on the floor and Aaron’s screams echoed through the house He fell to his knees, the pain in his back forgotten while he held his world and watching it bleed out.

Literally.

Marceline barged into the house upon hearing her son’s screams. She was frantic from not finding him back at the house. And even more frantic when she saw the scenery Aaron was in. Four people lie dead on the floor. Among them was Cassy, who Aaron was hugging tightly, letting the blood soak his clothes. His hair was dirty and reddish instead of white.

He was screaming and sobbing his eyes out. Marceline tried carrying her son from the area while Yumiko called the cops and the ambulance. Sirens and flickering lights were the last thing Aaron remembers from that night.

Two days and one funeral later, Aaron was in his room. He didn’t go to school obviously enough. It took a lot for his siblings and mother to encourage him to eat and drink.

It was three minutes past two. The time they announced Cassy dead. White eyes starting at his hand as it moved to the metal-ruler. Watching the edge of that ruler being used to carve the word ‘slut’ into the right side of his neck.

[MAIN POINTS AFTER THE AGE OF SIXTEEN. IF I WROTE THE WHOLE THING WE’LL BE HERE UNTIL NEXT CHRISTMAS EVE]

17 YEARS OLD : WENT HOMESCHOOLED AGAIN.

• TWO SUICIDE ATTEMPTS.
  • DEVELOPING STRONGER SYMPTOMS OF SCHIEZPHERINA
  • C-PTSD
  • DANCING TO COPE.
  • PLAYING GUITAR TO COPE.
  • ANGER ISSUES AND EMOTIONAL IRREGULATION RISE.
  • TANNED SKIN BUT ENDED UP HARMING HIS SKIN- IT TURND OUT AS PALE TANNED
  • DYED HIS HAIR BLUE AND PINK, AFTER CASSY’S RETRO STICKERS
18 YEARS OLD : KARAKURA - NOT HOMESCHOOLED :D

• MEETING HINATA, KYOUSHI AND MORI.
  • SPENDING MOST OF HIS TIME WITH HIS COUSIN AND SIBLINGS.
  • MEETING HAYDEN AND LOTUS.
  • DEVELOPING A CRUSH ON LOTUS.
  • GETTING KIDNAPPED BY FOUR PEOPLE, AMONG THEM WAS DALLAS AND HAYDEN.
  • MILO PUT THIS MAN ON A DAMN LEASH. . . but also a good reason for that- he stopped aaron from a suicide attempt in some sense
  • Schizophrenia :'D

18.5 YEARS OLD : TRAVELLING TO RUSSIAN DUE PARANOIA OF BEING FOLLOWED EVERYWHERE.

• DURING HIS TIME THRERE [ SIX MONTHS ] HE MET MIKE AND GOT INTO A SEXUALLY ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP.
  • OLIVER IS NOW IN HIS LIFE
  • MET OLIVER WHO WAS THREE YEARS OLDER THAN HIM AND TRAVELLING BACK WITH OLIVER TO KARAKURA.
  • MEETING HAYDEN AGAIN AND THIS TIME, HAYDEN APPROACHED HIM.
  • DEVELOPED A CRUSH ON HAYDEN AND THEY STARTED DATING WITH CLEAR BOUNDRIES OF TAKING THINGS SLOW AND NO SEX.
  • HAYDEN TELLS HIM HE’S THE PERSON WHO KIDNAPPED HIM. LMFAO. AGAIN.
  • THEY BREAK UP.
  • AARON NEEDS THERAPY [ HE DID GO TO THERAPY.]
  • HEART SURGERY
  • MILO FAKE DIES AND THEN TURNS OUT HE IS NOT DEAD????
19 YEARS OLD : LITERALLY FAILED TO GET INTO COLLEGE THREE TIMES. HE CRIES MENTALLY.

• CONFORNTED HAYDEN, FOUND OUT HE WAS DATING SEOK. HAYDEN AND AARON KINDA MAKE UP?? THEY SPEAK AGAIN. THAT’S THE POINT.
  • MET MISHA.
  • PITY-DATED THE GUY. [ LMFAO NO HE DID HAVE A CRUSH BUT IT WAS JUMBLED IN THE BAD SPACE HE WAS IN. ]
  • NOT A GOOD GUY AGAIN AND THEY BREAK UP DUE TENSION, AARON’S OUTBURST ON MORI, ASSUMPATIONS [ THAT HAD NO EVIDENCE BUT WERE TRUE NONTHELESS ]
  • BREAK UP.
  • TORNADO NEARLY KILLS AARON AND HAYDEN CARES :’D
  • MISHA ATTACKS AARON AND NEARLY KILLS HIM AGAIN :’D
  • AARON DIES- JK. HAYDEN GETS INTO A BURNING BUILDING AND GIVES AARON A HEARTATTACK.
  • AARON MEETS SO-YUN.
20 YEARS 0LD : GOT INTO COLLEGE, FINALLY.

• STARTED A FREELANCE BUSINESS.
  • COLLEGE
  • GIFT FOR HAYDEN!
  • HE AND HAYDEN DATE AGAIN AFTER AARON TOLD HIM TO DITCH SEOK [ IM NOT EVEN JOKING ]
  • AARON MOVES INTO HAYDEN’S APARTMENT.
  • MORE THERAPY BCS OF MISHA :’D
  • BRAIN SURGERY
  • NO MORE BOUNDRIES! WE ALL GOOD NOW
  • AARON EATS HUMAN BITS BY MISTAKE BCS HAYDEN :’D
  • THEY ARGUE IN TOKYO AND HAYDEN DITCHES HIS PROPOSAl PLANS.
  • AARON DISCOVERES PROPOSAL PLANS BUT HAYDEN DOESN’T KNOW HE DID UNTIL THIS DAY.
  • FAUGHT A CRAZY BOSS OF HIS PARTTIME JOB AND GOT SHOT IN THE HAND
  • HAYDEN GOT PARALYZED WAIST DOWN IN KARAKURA :'DD
24 YEARS OLD : AUTISM :D

27 YEARS OLD : AARON IS NOW CO-CEO :D

• HAYDEN PROPOSES ON CHRISTMAS.
  • [ONGOING]

HOLY JEEZ YOU GUYS!! I AM ACTUALLY DONE!! ;DOKNSDKNC;SJNC;SDJNC;DSLNC;LNSDCNDSCKLNSDCKNSDCSDC
MY HEART IS IN PAIN !!

BEFORE I GOT BANNED OOCLY, I HAD SO MUCH FREAKING FUN ON THIS SERVER! THIS CHARACTER ESPECIALY WENT THROUGH HELL AND EVERTHING IN BETWEEN! I MET AN AMAZING COMMUNITY AND AMAZING ONLINE-FAMILY [ MARIE FAMILY IF YOU COULDN’T GUESS <333 ]

I SEND ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO MADE SURE I INTERACT WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE, TAUGHT ME THINGS I NEVER WOULD’VE KNOWN AND INTERDUCED ME TO SRP ALL THE HUGS IN THE WORLD.

I APPRICIATE THEM SO MUCH.

HONORABLE MENTIONS :

@DrainingFeeling

@xanaxiety

@SkellyFace

@XIV [ HE QUIT </3 ]

@Eliana Captol

@McBooster

@KYOUSHI

@all the amazing staff of SRP and School-faculty.

-

[A PIECE FROM AARON’S JOURNAL]

“ I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome for all that I have experienced. I got what I wanted and more then what I deserve. I was blessed with an amazing family, friends, and the best partner whom I never thought I’d end up being engaged to him. Yeah, I miss the days of pure silly fun and stargazing with Cass. But, eventually, we all move on. Life continuous even when we don’t.

I’d say I learnt that the hard way. I was homeschooled up until fifth grade, then again when I was in the eleventh-grade. Wittensed death in all its disgusting glory and survived the highest bumps in the road.

Now, ends another chapter in my life. The one I’d call .. ‘AT THE END OF THE ROAD’ .. and starts another one with the title..

WE FOUND IT. ”

-
The male closed his journal, smiling softly at the memory of the words he just wrote. Setting the journal aside, he turned to face sleeping Hayden. It was early in the morning and he had a company to look after in two hours. He felt this immense sense of stability and relief every morning and time he saw this face before he went off to work.

“ maybe.. I don’t have to go today. ” He sent a text to the company CEO, using the most lame lie out there and threw his phone under the pillow. Pulling the covers over him and wrapping his arms around Hayden.

When he felt the other sleepily move his arms around him, he smiled softly. Closing his eyes.

This is so emotional for me holyshit. I can’t fathom the fact not only me, all and every person who had something to do with Aaron, came this far.
aaron's story will continue in the form of updates and headcanons.

Last edited:

DrainingFeeling

Level 59
DrainingFeeling
DrainingFeeling
Omega+
  • AARON EATS HUMAN BITS BY MISTAKE BCS HAYDEN :’D
  • THEY ARGUE IN TOKYO AND HAYDEN DITCHES HIS PROPOSAl PLANS.
  • AARON DISCOVERES PROPOSAL PLANS BUT HAYDEN DOESN’T KNOW HE DID UNTIL THIS DAY.
Hayden also got paralyzed from the waist down when he came back to karakura after this

Users who are viewing this thread