LOVED ONES GETTING HURT: 6.

HIMSELF GETTING HURT: 2.

MISSING OPPORTUNITIES: 10.

BETRAYAL ON HIM: 3

BETRAYAL ON SOMEONE CLOSE TO HIM: 7.

BEING NOSY: 5.

upload_2020-9-18_14-58-52.png

RECOMMENDED SONG:
His behaviors in general is eccentric, incredibly odd once seen to a third party. He isn't some crazy serial killer, some gangster who hangs around the alleyways looking for their next victim. No. He's much more complicated than that, his personality is filled with layers no one, not even himself can understand. He isn't depressed nor is he. . . ever upset. Apparently, he's just weird. That's what other people would say after spending a day with him. . "What a weird guy." He's overly hyper, his voice would normally be yelling, him emphasizing on almost every word he utters. It is mostly guaranteed your ears won't hear the same way if you met him. Strange in the least.

Now to the 'weird' part of him, he blurts things. Things that can not be decoded by other people around him things like 'PURPLE SPINACH' or even 'GREEN LICORICE WITH BACON.' in subjects that had zero relation. Perhaps, he sees the world, a bit differently. When he stares, his eyes, they change not with color not with shape but with view. Dazed.

Selfless?Possibly, probably not. Maybe yes. But who does he care for?Who does he love who would he kill for, is the person he's smiling for, someone he even cares about?What reality, what reality does he live in. What does he stare out to look at?Questions, that he finds hard himself to answer, maybe he's in his own little world. Away from everywhere, what is everywhere?

upload_2020-9-18_15-9-3.png

- RECOMMENDED SONG
Appearance?He looks, he looks messy. Untidy majority of the time at least, nothing that noticeable. His hair would flop from side to side, seemingly as if he doesn't take too much care on what he looks like to other people. His body would seem meek, fragile, ready to break at any moment. Standing on 5'4, his eyes would look drained sometimes, exhausted, yes. I suppose you would call it exhausted, it'd look perhaps as if he doesn't get much sleep. To add on to his unorganized display, there'd be bite marks decorated on his hands, they always seem recent, each one deeper than the other. There'd be loose bandages on some of his marks.

His clothing style, would be considered 'feminine' or rather more of an english boy who goes to a country club. He wouldn't pay too much attention from it, in fact the current clothes he has was from Thomas Herrington.He doesn't dwell too much on getting the latest fashion trends. . . No. He's far too busy.

upload_2020-9-18_15-25-27.png
RECOMMENDED SONG-
Relationships are something, that Mura relies a bunch on, he's a dependent person when it comes with having a good time. He has a decent relationship between people. Well, Mura doesn't really know what relationships are supposed to be. . . How they're supposed to work and how he's supposed to take them.

COLOR CODES:

PURPLE: ????
RED: !?!?
PINK: ????
GREY: ????

Daido: Met in the sorority, he well, considers him someone he could talk to at times.

Kurashiro: A female who he also met, a weird friendship blossomed overtime especially during the pebble situation.

Hiroji: They talk, often. Perhaps whenever either of them is around.

Sasha : His childhood friend, they've been friends for a while. Mura is like her 'gay bestfriend' to her.

Matsuyama: ?????????

Jack: Friend !

Chidori: ???????????

Nikolia: Friend.

Yamato: Friend !

Renge: . . .

Zara Zabroda: Met through mutuals, a friendship blossomed overtime.

Shidou: Gal pal!

Yuume: ...?!?!
//TOUKO//

F4- ?????????

upload_2020-9-18_15-43-13.png

RECOMMENDED SONG-

FLAWS:

Clumsiness.
Clumsiness has something he always dealt with, such as tripping whenever he were to walk. Hitting his head on door frames even when he isn't tall enough to do so, bumping and walking into other people.
Oversensitive.
More so he gets, offended easily. His feelings are almost as fragile as his body itself, he can pretend all he wants, but he takes what you say very very personally. He doesn't hold a grudge, no it's much worse. He becomes used to it, just to enjoy their company. He can be well, considerate. At times. Such as burning his fingers just to give a friend soup to cure them up.
Unable to read the room.
He just can't understand what to say and not what to say regarding the situation. He'd say stuff around, 'Woah!Her boobs ARE big!' when there's a conversation on how someone got hit by a car or something. Perhaps it isn't because he doesn't know how to, but rather he just can't.
Selfishness.
No matter how considerate and how far he'd go for other people, he can be selfish when it comes with gaining opportunities in life. He'll scramble for just about anything to be apart of SOMETHING, he always wanted to belong SOMEWHERE and if someone takes it from him, he'd break down, hate that person. Disregard them. The chances of that happening is low. Perhaps. It already happened.
Possessive.
Once something, is placed into his hands, be it alive or dead. He'd take hold of it, he wouldn't allow anyone else touch it because of the fear of losing it. Like he does for his relationships, he won't let someone else go close to someone who hurt them before, not because he cares for them, he just doesn't want them to go to someone else who doesn't. . deserve them.

VOICES
Singing voice-

Talking voice- (BLONDE ONE/NAGISA)
Singing [More soulfully.]-

upload_2020-9-18_15-57-22.png
RECOMMENDED SONG-
BIRTH
Born in 1999! Muraoka Tsuneo was a bursting baby boy, who brought. . joy!To the family, he was their light. . . He WAS their light. . .

STAGE: BABY

Cute baby boy he was, he was showcased around all of the family, extended. . With his cute little face and his cute little baby waby cheeks!OOOOH!How things CHANGED!By his baby years they already had everything set, his goals, his dreams, his sexual orentiation. Between all those smiles, all those smiles weren't for the current Mura, it was for the Mura he was supposed to be.

STAGE: TODDLER.

He was, a nice toddler. He was obedient and he followed all the rules, drew inside the lines. He was play full, he brought joy. He never dared to think against what his parents drilled within his head.

STAGE: CHILD 5-12.

He was the star student, he was still obedient. So obedient that if he were told to hide a body from his parents, he would nod disobey. He will not hesitate. He will not question. Yeah, his family is normal, normal at oppressing the child with expectations, ideals and basically giving him a cookie cut he should fit right into.

STAGE: TEENAGER 13-18.

He met a guy, he met a guy who he liked. He forgot his name though, whatever, really. They became friends, possibly even more. The guy was the opposite of him, rebellious, skipped classes, had constant fights with his parents and never got really far in academic rankings. Yet they clicked somehow, they just got comfortable with eachother. After all the 'Get straigt As' 'Don't hang out with them!' 'Isn't she cute?She's cute right!' 'Here, come re-read your essay!' 'We're only doing this because we care'. . After all that, he felt free. For once in his life he felt as if he had room to breath.

Until they found out that he was sloping down, gone banished, this shortlived freedom disappeared in a matter of seconds. Silence. That was what he was taught. Keep quiet. It was what he learned. Obey. Is what he did. . .

He snapped.

. . .

STAGE: COLLEGE

Finally gone, finally away from them. . Here. . .

"Hey karakura!"

upload_2020-9-19_10-12-7.png
RECOMMENDED SONG-
Muraoka has arrived in the city of Karakura, ambitious, well his reason for coming here was extremely simple. He was sent here, after his fight with his parents, gone. Just so they can say in parties 'Yeah, we don't have a son.'. Well, even with that Muraoka has decided that, he'd enjoy his time here-- Maybe. Possibly.

At the start of his life in Karakura he had met his childhood friend who already lived in Karakura, Sasha Misaki, they've been friends for a while now. She helped him kickstart his well, journey into Karakura.

He later then met, Hirai Takechi, who later became . . . someone he could talk to during his stay here, perhaps someone who he can laugh with. After a while, he had met Daido Hasikawa, Kurashiro, Hiroji and Jack Denvers all who he would call. . mm. Friends.

Possibly, he had relaxed into it with an idea that maybe just maybe, he can be free. He won't be chained anymore, because no one's there to place the chains on him . . Renge Yamabuki perhaps one of the most confusing females he has met, intriguing. The way hardly any words escape her mouth, the way she could stare, her eyes saying so much yet so little. . . Hm.

It was all good, honestly, he was enjoying his life perhaps, the fullest . . Even if it wasn't the most desirable setting, no. It was the most desirable setting, for him. Zara Zabroda, met through Sasha Masaki. She was nice. Perhaps, he just enjoyed her company…

Matsuyama. . Chidori . .

. . ..

Anyways, regarding the people he had met he had gone through a lot with all of them, from the good to the lows. His hands, the still had the marks, the burn marks the shackle marks, but they aren't there anymore. He can raise his arms without anyone telling him to place it on his side, wear whatever he wants without someone telling him to wear something else. He wasn't free, he was just given more air to breath in.

Convention,

He had gone to the convention with a female named Shidou Asuka they had become friends through mutuals and such. After a while, they had gotten used to each others company. Even with their differences, they were still able to smile, laugh and have a good time together.

There has been many incidents. . . such as, Onoji Komachi, where he tries his best to eradicate. .

However, even with all that, even with all his pain, his suffering, his sadness, his loneliness. . even with everything, everything that has been swallowing him, devouring him, ripping his lungs, he was able. . He was able to smile, he was able to grow. . He was able to live, he was able to laugh. Why?

Because he's Muraoka Tsuneo.

Shattered and distraught, at the beginning of December, it seemed as if Muraoka Tsuneo has started shattering. Pieces of him falling rather easily, though he still had overwhelming positivity, his mood was never consistent.

During his one month break, he visited his parents.. Or rather just his mother. Fights happened frequently, to a point where yelling was their equivalent of talking. Each day ended with another tear. Due to trains not being available because of the snow stuck on the tracks, he was stuck there for quite a while. Him and his mum never got along, but this month being the worst of them. Suppressed words started blurting out. Some were meant, others weren't. The end of everything was with the words of 'Don't call me mum anymore.". Though he expected it to happen, it didn't change the impact- and the impact ended up changing him.

"I guess I wanted to destroy my painting. I wanted to destroy my brush because I forgot I needed a pencil. I didn't like that all I needed was a pencil for it all to be perfect- but then I realized that the pencil didn't exist, and got mad so I blamed the painting... for not turning out how it supposed to."

Even though a lot has happened to him, majority which were negative. He still hangs his head high. He doesn't need to be the sun to shine.He still wants to smile and laugh. He wants to make other people laugh too, because- that's just who he is.

[ART SHOWCASE]

made by: @suneaterchan

made by altq

made by me

made by lotus#2564

made by nae#6230

Attachments

• upload_2020-9-18_14-37-15.png
    upload_2020-9-18_14-37-15.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2020-9-18_14-58-29.png
    upload_2020-9-18_14-58-29.png
    278.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Demurity

Level 35
I LOVE HIM HE IS BABY I JUST WANT TO HUG HIM AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY
Seriously though, this is an amazing bio and the character is immaculate. <3

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
well thats the first time ive been on someone i don't really knows biography. that made my morning, even if its just a bunch of "????'s"
thank you! i like the level of intrigue with mura in general, given how he feels about people isn't directly stated.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
well thats the first time ive been on someone i don't really knows biography. that made my morning, even if its just a bunch of "????'s"
thank you! i like the level of intrigue with mura in general, given how he feels about people isn't directly stated.
You're honestly welcome, I mainly included your user because of the fact well, F-4 might have just been one of the few people who consistently tried to figure out his diary's.

Users who are viewing this thread